Baby Groot is kinda cute. But, isn't that weird?

I was at the movies about to watch Doctor Strange when they showed the GOTG teaser. Some girl shrieked and exclaimed at how qt and adorable Groot is.

As a heterosexual male, is it weird for me to find such things cute, or have I been spending too much time on Sup Forums?

I think Kamala is cute, but not in a waifu sort of way.

I normally don't think this way off Tilda Swinton as cute. However, as the bald, Ancient One, she kind of looks like an old baby.

Is it weird? No.
The fact that you thinking it's cute makes you question whether it's okay for a heterosexual male to think these things is kind of weird, though.
Are you spending too much time here? Any time spent here is too much, so yes.

>an old baby.

No you sound pretty normal aside from the overthinking all this.

>she kind of looks like an old baby
Fuck

So in other words, OP has the tism.

Not weird, but it does make you pretty goddamn queer. Just come to terms with it and you'll be fine.

It's not weird that you find these things cute, but I'm confused as to why you're so hung up about it.

It's quite weird, considering there's a cuter boy in the same shot.

Raccoons a cute.
Furfag.

I just wonder what Vin Diesel's voice will sound like through Baby Groot.

Tilda Swinton is sexy. I got hard during every one of her scenes in Constantine. I thought she wouldn't be as appealing bald and with another decade on her in Doctor Strange, but now I want her to jack me off onto her scalp and rub it in like lotion.

>As a heterosexual male, is it weird for me to find such things cute

Straight guys can find things cute you fucking weirdo. Why is your masculinity so fragile?

>Helium-powered Vin Diesel.

His wife has him by the balls
similarly, the SJW crowd generally is discomforted by JoJo's bizarre adventure

>As a heterosexual male, is it weird for me to find such things cute, or have I been spending too much time on Sup Forums?
You've been spending too much time on Sup Forums.

What the fuck does gender and sexuality have to do with finding something cute? Are guys supposed to find puppies or kittens disgusting? Some things are just universally cute.

Finding things cute is an evolved trait to encourage taking care of children

Its totally natural

>almost 2017
>giving a shit about your masculinity

c'mon OP

if something is cute, it's not terrible to think it is. perfectly natural. it's why people want to cuddle shit to death. normal to find stuff cute

>similarly, the SJW crowd generally is discomforted by JoJo's bizarre adventure
What? Why? How? I would have thought they would eat that shit up.

>similarly, the SJW crowd generally is discomforted by JoJo's bizarre adventure
Yeah, 99% sure you're talking out your ass, m8.

Vin Helium?

It's okay to like cute things, user. You can be attracted to things without wanting to stick your dick in them. Just give into to your feelings.

So when is Howard the Duck gonna show up?

>Why is your masculinity so fragile?

To be fair, a lot of media has a very limited view of masculinity and makes anything outside of a fairly stupid archetype the butt of jokes. Even if the protagonist 'fights back' and proves himself in the end through his deeds, the fact that he had to prove himself in the first place implies that he was in the inferior position to start because he wasn't a gruff, no-nonsense emotionless athlete who drinks beer and likes trucks.

Media informs life. Even though we 'know' that what we are seeing on TV isn't real, the fact that we watch so much of it warps our expectations. That's why you find nerds who hate women for not fucking them, because TV promised them a hot chick. Its why a lot of people can only manage to put into two weeks of effort before falling back into bad habits, because TV told them that going from zero to The Best Around (tm) could be done in a single montage. Kids who don't watch TV are statistically more likely to eat vegetables, because the kids who watch TV see that all the kids on tv HATE eating vegetables.

Your stupid monkey brain is trained to want to go along with the group, because if the whole group is doing something its probably for a reason and you can be reasonably sure it won't kill you. Your smart modern brain knows TV isn't real, but your stupid monkey brain doesn't. And the monkey brain makes a lot of decisions for you.

So if TV is constantly hammering home a specific view on masculinity, eventually your monkey brain is going to start wondering "shit, am I supposed to be doing that? Is it a problem that I'm not?"