What if someone used a face recognition app on Clark Kent?

What if someone used a face recognition app on Clark Kent?

Other urls found in this thread:

justjared.com/2016/03/17/henry-cavill-wears-superman-shirt-in-nyc-no-one-notices/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It would identify him as famed Daily Planet reporter, Clark Kent, duh

It would identify him as Henry Cavill.

It wouldn't be reliable.

Then they would be smarter than batman, but just as smart as lex luthor in this awful universe.

that hairline would confuse the fuck out of it and make it explode

Super Hypnosis persists through photographs.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Where's that guy in the CUTE thread, the one that talked about how Superman slightly burs his face to make it impossible for facial recognition algorithms to work?

NO FUN ALLOWED GUY, WE SUMMON THEE!

His magic Kryptonian eyeglasses would neutralize the technology.

This is correct. OP is retarded.

It was a retarded concept that has no purpose anymore and I'm glad Snyder got rid of it.

Gosh, I hope no trained photographers ever meet Clark. And see his fucking face. Might put him in quite a pickle.

What if no one does? What if it just happens?

They're very reliable. The only place they fall down is when there's no good image to work from, but there's plenty of good images of both Clark Kent and Superman, and since Clark Kent is a reporter and Superman is a vigilante, both their images will be in the NSA database.

>Hey Clark anyone ever tell you you look just like Superman?
>Yeah I get that a lot.

It wouldn't go any further than that. How many people do you know who look just like celebrities?

Fucking retarded
>Superman and Clark's friends don't recognize him
Makes sense
>Random Jagoffs who don't know Superman or Clark don't recognize him
Fucking Genius
>Lex doesn't who Superman is

You can't hypnotise a machine

>I don't read Superman comics

Clark is from a post singularity world and hsi body has an ability to shapeshift, allowing him to change his voice and facial structure.

These celebrities don't have people after them who are planetary threats. Or entire governments.

I mean, since they are identical, being the same person and all, how long until someone tries to stab him or something to check? Or decides it's something worth telling other people? Avoiding the incident with some improvised accident will only raise suspicion.

>You can't hypnotize a machine
Correct. However Hypnosis =/= Super Hypnosis. You can Super Hypnotize a machine.

>super-hypnosis
I didn't know superman also corrupts free will of those he "protects".

>Snyder got rid of it.
When? Barry has a secret identity and so does Bruce. Just because some big guys know them doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Plus, new heroes could show up with secret identities too.

The villains probably would prevent some app from revealing his identity. They prefer a superman who has to be working a menial job 40 hours a week to one who is full time

Bruce is literally visiting entire villages as bruce wayne in the trailer for justice league.

Exactly. Imagine is George Clooney faked his death, grew a beard and walked around with a hat and sun glasses all the time. If you saw him you wouldn't go "Hey it's George Clooney!" You would say "Hey there's a guy that looks like George Clooney. Rip."

Fuck off. The absurdity of the Clark Kent persona was the best thing about Superman. Without it he's a worthless character.

In Superman II, he marries and fucks Lois, then later hypnotizes her into forgetting the entire thing.

That's the theatrical ending. In the Donner ending, he just reverses time AGAIN.

Yeah but he doesn't outright say "I'm Batman" to him unlike with Barry. Is the trailer seriously too complex for people?

How on earth is that convoluted example comparable?

You added to the fame and recognition the obstacle of supposed death status?

>too complex
Please stop with this meme.

Everyone knows Superman is Clark Kent, they're just too polite to bring it up.

>In the Donner ending, he just reverses time AGAIN.
No way. I've only seen Superman 1. If he does that then I'll be furious.

Obviously it confused those of lesser minds who were unable to process the fact that Bruce Wayne isn't claiming to be Batman when recruiting Aquaman.

The fact that Snyder got rid of Clark Kent shows he doesn't understand the character. Clark is the real person, Superman is the persona he wears to save people.

Superman 1 and 2 was originally supposed to be a single movie but was broken up late in production. It makes more sense for the first one to be a setup to the second one for the finale.

>glasses and oversized clothing are an effective disguise for the famous

There was actually a Lois & Clark episode with almost the exact same premise. Some chick created a program scanning all public profile photos to determine Superman's secret identity.

According to her results Jimmy Olsen was the closest possible match to being Superman.

To be fair it would have been so long it would have made Zack Snyder look positively restrained.

Given that the Salkinds (the producers of the 70s/80s movies) had such form with screwing over cast and crew that there is actually something called a "Salkind clause" now which means contracts explicitly have to state how many movies the work is intended to produce (and pay on a per-movie-released basis therefore, rather than a work done basis), it's likely that it was indeed always intended by the producers to be more than one movie.

Of course, that wasn't the movie that Donner was making, and while he was a nice guy and genuinely understood the character and mythos in a way the producers didn't, he's a fool if he thought he was really only making one movie.

If only HD had existed then.

Worked when Cavill did it. Right under huge BvS posters too.

Funny how it fails every day for every other famous person in the world.

How do you know?

>superman can't be superman without being Clark Kent

From all the times they are recognized going out in public with oversized, baggy clothing and dark shades or glasses.

From since always, when that shit has never worked.

But how do you know?

Paparazzi stalking celebs from the time they leave their homes to the grocery store and taking pics every second of the trip doesn't count as random people recognizing them on the street

Recognizing a couple myself?

Zhang Ziyi, Jennifer Morrison.

Ving Rhames likes being recognized. He's nice.

But what about the ones you missed?

Nah.

See, I don't live in the US, but these people...went to a mall where I worked. They are only the ones who were "disguised", most don't even bother.

See .

Going through a mall hallway, you are getting looked at. By employees in kiosks and stores, the old people there.

You can't assume you always blend into crowds, and then there is that moment when you actually have to talk to someone.

But what about the ones you missed?

Yes that's correct.

Seeing how someone working a kiosk giving out samples has to look at everyone let's say someone in one of the other 50 kiosks around.

Or a nosy old dude.

They don't try hard enough. Famous people are notoriously retarded.

Superman has a super-brain.

What about thee ones they missed?

I see super-modesty isn't a power.

Anyone remembers when this happened? justjared.com/2016/03/17/henry-cavill-wears-superman-shirt-in-nyc-no-one-notices/

I snickered.

What if they analyzed DNA on the hairs and blood that are left by multiple heroes, especially female ones that love to have their long hair flowing around?

Amanda Waller did exactly that.

Same methods.

You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

But how would we know if they did fool us all, all the time? It is literally impossible to draw that conclusion

This is not fucking canon

He'd get identified as Clark Kent and a bunch of other lookalikes with black hair and glasses

Lex did something this once but with a super advanced computer. It said Clark Kent and Lex basically called it retarded.

It is to its continuity.