Say it loud

Say it loud
>The Mediterranean Race is the strongest and most aesthetic in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2321038/How-Europeans-big-family-People-continent-related-ancestry-dating-just-1-000-years.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Mediterranean Race
When will this meme end? Greeks are so fucking insecure about being Turkish lmao.

Why does Germany hate Greece so much?

Pretty sure turks are very weak

We literally don't hate the Southern European countries, this is just business

I'm the daughter of a blonde American girl and an alpha Italian man, so I confirm.

>pay our denbts
>take in millions of sandniggers that came to greece
germans are the most powerful race in the world

Turks are arabs not mediterranean.

so blonde American and an alpha moor, rite?

Not sure but Greeks and Italians are definatly > Turks.

And this is why (((they))) are winning

Westerners don't stick together

>Greeks are so fucking insecure about being Turkish lmao.
Why do you think that?

Anatolian Turks do not cluster closely with Arabs on autosomal DNA plots.

Wops can't fight. Greeks can't fight. My northern euro mongrel ass is superior.

Years of barbary pirates raping women did some damage to your European Mediterranean genetics. like failing to recreate past glory.

>Mediterranean

Codeword for Moor/Turk rape babies?

fuckin dagos

even Spanish settlements aren't Moor.

>mfw Iberians can't fight

Mediterranean isn't a race you fucking dipshit.

They are highly related to each other , though

Turks are turk.

PAY DEBTS!

what did you just say?

that image doesn't prove shit

Spanish people are full of moor blood. That's why they are so dark. The original people who lived in Spain/Portugal had a complexion similar to Celts.

>what is a haplogroup

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2321038/How-Europeans-big-family-People-continent-related-ancestry-dating-just-1-000-years.html

"Study looked at DNA samples from 2,000 people across Europe
People in the UK have Turkish ancestors that only date back 1,000 years"

Look up "Anatolian Neolithic Hunters". Europeans are a mix of Yamnaya IE migrators, neolithic Anatolian farmers, and mesolithic dark-skinned blue eyed hunters in varying degrees. Check image.

>>what is a haplogroup
Only autosomal DNA matters. 23andme only tell you haplogroups on mtDNA and yDNA, which doesn't matter at all.

Haplogroups just give you ideas on my migration of different groups of people (e.g., mtDNA for maternal migration and yDNA for paternal migration), but autosomal DNA gives you a better idea of current race since it's inherited from all of our great grandparents.

Paternal haplogroup doesn't actually mean much though. Can only be reliable up to your great grandfather or something. This is because the Y chromosome mutates easily. The maternal haplogroup literally does go all the way back.

>dna evidence of non mainladers and thus impure spaniards doesn't prove anything
>my psuedoscience proves spain is moor
Retard.

>Anatolian Neolithic Hunters
Meant to Neolithic Anatolian FARMERS.

Damn

It's true but greeks are homos

Say that again and i'll fuck you in the ass.

What is africa for the millions of years before whites arrived?

See it's always like this

Absolutely wrong.

See: Carthage + what the american said about the neolithic.

I'm fucking tired of writing this shit over and over again, sorry m8. I had a huge text about this on cripple but the thread 404d and there's no archive.

TL;DR tons of different tribes lived in the peninsula, we got mashed together in Asturias because of the moors (who were berbers with arab influence, not arabs).

Reconquista -> Repopulation

Result: We are a Native Iberian (basques?), Celtic, Germanic, Italic/Roman, Greek, North African (Berber), Semitic (Phoenician) mix.

If you remember that article talking about how a particular modern day individual from Portugal matches most closely to an ancient Phoenician.

There you go, lad.

Actual arab blood is practically non-existent.

Pic related is Caracalla, look him up.
I know a guy who looks exactly like this.
The Severan dynasty was Phoenician, so that only confirms what I said.

You can claim we aren't "white", that's alright.
Saying it was because of the moors is simply incorrect though.

Plus our Golden Age was well after that if you would remember.

reminder

you can say we italians aint white but don't fall for the moors memery

forgot

What are you talking about?
Iberian is European not semetic or any of the multitudes of different names you listed.

What I wrote is similar in your case.

The south is swarthier than the north because they were colonized by the Greeks who were swarthy themselves (see: Magna Graecia). The north was in turn also settled and ruled by the Lombards, who were germanic. Climate also factors in with perception.

It's a mix of all he listed. That doesn't means we are not european.

That's the composition of modern-day Iberians, which is what we were talking about.

What is it you don't understand, more specifically?

none of those names no one has dna from.

>dat one anglo next to me

lol master race, more like fat slobs who smell like dried saliva and garlic and can't breathe properly

There's a woman I'm aware of who lives in ATX whose folks are from Sicily who is absolutely gorgeous, fit, strong with a sweet personality. American women are best women because they're an aggregate of Europe's best and the best American women live in the South of the country.

Pic not entirely related but does depict a lovely ATX lady.

What do you mean?

Are you saying that Iberians don't share ancestry with the names mentioned or that there is literally no data from them?

This doesn't shows anything...

This.

Still a lot of celt culture left in the north and north west.

Crusades should have started earlier and finished off the moors.

Then killed everything north of the Sahara and left it as that.

no dna, some Spaniards aren't pure, but they are a minority.

celts aren't a people the "celts" Iberian "celts" were a cultural group that were ethnically Iberian.

american DNA is 98% negro according to recent findings.

>pure
Pure what?

I never said all the names listed had high frequency in the population or that every single iberian has them, but the average iberian has some % of each.

Pure Iberian.

Iberian was never monolithic, at least post-IE invasion.

meant for Iberia*

LOL

Yes it is.

The original invaders of Iberia were Umayyad Arabs from Saudi Arabia. Straight up Arabs.

300 years later, fully Islamized Berbers invaded and deposed the Arabs in charge of Muslim Iberia.

El Cid united the Christian whites and Arabs against the Berbers.

Ultimately, Arabized Berber leaders took over.

Berbers got completely booted from Iberia or the Berber rulers were just Arabs that adopted Berber culture and language since there isn't much many Spaniards with Berber markers in their y-chromosomes even though E y-chromosomes are present in some areas.

Phoenicians were Lebanese/Levantine/Canaanite. Related to modern day levantine Arabs and Jews, particularly those with J y-chromosomes.

Mediterranean is not a race, it's an art of living.

>ITT snow niggers hate the true master race

Greeks are just discount north africans.

Barbara Spectre detected.

Fuck off there are no Germanic scum in Northern Italy, If anything they are Celto-Italics, but you can fuck yourself if you think there is anything more than 1-5% of Germannic Genes in there

>Greek
>White

They've been Turks since 1000 A.D
Literally all their food is Turkish, Yogurt, Ice cream, Gyros, grape leave garbage.

north Africans are just discount eastern europeans

>60%

KEK

>but you can fuck yourself if you think there is anything more than 1-5% of Germannic Genes in there
I don't, user.
I never said it was in high frequency.

Italians are Algerians, Greeks are turks, Portuguese are somalians, polish are 100% bleached nigerians, finnish are gooks, Americans are Jews.

This is one of (((their))) threads

You said the North was settled by Lombards, I guess my reaction was knee jerk with all those dumbass fucking Germans with the "Romanz wuz Aryanz memez"

(((you))) are one of (((them)))

Yeah, I understand.
I was trying to convey that it was enough to impact the phenotype and skew perception of a significant north/south racial divide.

even if there was an high frequency of Germans it would be from after the Roman empire fell

Who's Jewing who here

I know, but you obviously are familiar with the Americans, germans and Anglos in every fucking thread about Italy, try to justify their glorious Aryan race

>Aryanz
Persians and Parthians were Aryans.

I missed that point completely in your post, Lombards were after the Fall of Rome. So I wasn't talking about Romans.

xth for martial and loyal generals

No, and get the fuck out of Germany you fucking shitskin.

gib monies NOW cuckboy

Yes my fellow Iberian

If the jew knew who was jewing who, the jew would be you.

But if you knew I was the jew, then aren't you a jew too?

The barbarian invaders came from the East.

and you're "Hispanic" ahahahahahahaa

Greeks and Italians had their gene pools destroyed by Turks and Moors respectively. Greeks and hairy disgusting subhuman and half of Italy is part nig.

>60%

OP that was before this happened and you stopped being white

I want to eat a plate of pasta that has the color of his hair I bet it would be delicious and nutritious.

kek no we were actually pure nubians before the moors invaded and corrupted our kangz genes