This was insipid and bland, even by Dreamworks standards

This was insipid and bland, even by Dreamworks standards.

i liked Hair up, decent Cinderella parody and the aestethic was nice.

reference to old troll dolls was a nice touch too.

Little slappy?
Make daddy happy?

Why are pop songs so big in these movies?

it's dreamworks bread and butter, duh.

what did you expect from a movie based on an obscure dead toy line?

Silly user, this is Dreamworks! They don't give a rats ass about making good movies! This is just a 90 minute commercial for the toys, the food tie-ins, the clothes, and the disposable band aids!

So go buy your fill, and get ready for Trolls Adventures, coming to Netflix 2018!

occasionaly they hit the jackpot, dont be mean.

Yes but why?

Lingering legacy of Shrek?

Something is very wrong with Dreamworks.

True, but only by sheer luck.

They make franchises. Not films.

Guess it'll get an Oscar nod in January?

Yes, but only because the Academy doesn't give a shit about animation, and just focuses on whatever Disney and Dreamworks releases so they can be done with it.

The shitty movies always get good shows though.

agreed

It's so pretty looking though.
Has Dreamworks considered the reason they make so little money with movies is because they spend too much on making the movies?

I liked it!

It wasn't awful, the story was just cliche, but it was still really enjoyable. I'd say it's the best of Dreamworks "bad" films.

Sup Forums really is full of fickle faggots and tumblr cunts. You fickle edgelords need to occasionally feel superior once in a while.

There's a more than decent enough Dreamworks film since HTTYD and people are so full of shit can't even accept it. Although I have to admit the heroin MC carried the movie, none of the one dimensional supporting characters.

Her and Branch had a good dynamic. I'm a sucker for complete opposites finding love.

I liked it, myself. Thought it was fun an gorgeous. They took a nothing story and had fun with it.

The film was just really visually appealing. Probably one of Dreamworks best in that department.

I liked the movie except for this guy.

>butthurt about pop songs
>mfw every song was skillfully re-imagined and composed and were sung with original voice covers
>TLDR actors sang instead of recycling old pop music over the animation
>anons still ungrateful any effort was made and complain illogically

Why are you so mad? For the sake of being a complaining bitch? I sure love Sup Forumsmblr

I did enjoy how they managed to make Sound of Silence peppy.

Its what sealed my decision to watch Trolls in the first place

Sup Forums hates pop songs, because it's not Brendan Small fake melodeath

Honestly I can understand the annoyance with this kind of shit, but this movie did it really well....I can admit that and I still only think the movie was "decent" tier, I was expecting the music aspect to be something that would drag it down but it was actually not done badly at all

I mean, if anything, this film can be famous for having Zooey Deschanel sing 2 songs, one of them involving a rap.

>Zootopia gets more recognition than Trolls

You fags truly do suck Disney cock and swallow any drek that drips out

I did enjoy True Colors. Maybe its because Justin Timberlake has a damn good voice.
And Clint Eastwood coming right the fuck out of nowhere had me smiling like an idiot.

I actually liked Poppy and Branch and their dynamic. Everything else was either meh or straight up irritating, though.

zootopia IS a better movie, but you're comparing apples and oranges here.

found the dw intern

Is it at least better than Stone Protectors?

Trolls was way better than Shark Tales and Bee Movie. I'd say its on the same level as Antz.