Which one of them would be the most difficult for Thanos to obtain, given their respective locations and keepers?

Which one of them would be the most difficult for Thanos to obtain, given their respective locations and keepers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMP26fyeT8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time stone, if Strange gets to it first. Soul Stone could definitely replace that depending on where it be.

The scepter retcon will always be some of the most retarded shit imaginable.

None of them seem particularly hard.
>Asgard rekt in Thor 2
>Collector's base rekt in GotG
>Xandar rekt in GotG
>Kamar-Taj rekt in Strange
>Avengers schismed from Civil War

It all depends on who upped their defenses, probably Nova Corps since their an actual military force. And even then Thanos will probably just go for an easy one like the Collector's and then use it to steamroll the rest.

Well, it was always implied that the scepter and the cube were connected, it makes sense that they are connected by both being infinities.

What's the difference between the Tesseract and the Reality stone?

I'm guessing Vision stone will be the hardest to get.

Heimdall doesn't have the Space Stone. It's locked in Odin's weapons/relics vault. He says so in Thor 2.

Not really, considering it glowed the same exact color in the first movie, and they straight up said the scepter was tech derived from the cube. It also serves to make the gem look weak and neutered since it didn't work on something as simple as starks chest plate just so we could have a dick joke.

Reality/Aether changes matter into dark matter and draws strength from the life-force of host bodies.

Space/Tesseract opens portals into space/other dimensions and can be used to harness energy.

Tesseract can open portals to anywhere in the universe, or warp space itself.

The Aether is a means to opening gates to other dimensions entirely, including the Dark World.

>What's the difference between the Tesseract and the Reality stone?

The Tesseract is just the device that houses the Space Stone. The Reality Stone can alter... reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=KMP26fyeT8M

>their an actual military force
Are you retarded or just American?

If Thanos pulls it off, will Vision die?

It would be extremely quippy

Well, he might have the Soul Stone already.

We saw his glove already
No stones

Besides, why would Marvel waste it?
Every tie-in movie has had a stone so far.

How many movies left before Infinity Wars?
It'll show up in one of them

Thor: Ragnarok seems like the perfect place for the Soul Stone.
Meanwhile Guardians of the Galaxy 2 seems like the point at which we'll start seeing stones falling into Thanos' hands, if not in the plot then in the post credits.

I still believe that Mjinior is the Soul Stone.

>Soul Gem
>Heidmall

Disregarding the fact that the one who made that image can't even spell his name, how does that make sense? Has a minor character had it all along since 2011?

Pls no

He's got an orange thingy on his chest and he can see "all the souls of the 9 realms"

That's what the theory says

>How many movies left before Infinity War

Four;

Guardians of The Galaxy 2, Spiderman: Homecoming, Thor: Ragnarok and Black Panther.

I doubt Panther makes it in time
It's been on very shaky ground

Soul gem might be in Ragnarok seeing as Hel/the afterlife is involved

>Thanos vs Asgard
If both Thor and Odin are present and in fighting shape, Thanos is going to have a hard time getting anything. Otherwise, I could see Thanos taking it.
>Thanos vs Vision/Avengers
Thanos should take this. The Avengers are basically just Stark and Vision at this point.
>Thanos vs the Collector
I could see this playing out like Home Alone.
>Thanos vs Nova Corps
If they have learned how to use the Power Stone and know that Thanos is coming, they could pull off protecting it.
>Thanos vs Dr. Strange
Same as above, except he already knows how to use it.

It's not with Mjolnir or Heimdal. If it were, they wouldn't have bothered keeping the Space Stone when Thor brought it from Earth. They didn't want more than one Infinity Stone on Asgard. Hence why they sent the Reality Stone to Knowhere.

> he can see "all the souls of the 9 realms"

Except that's not what he sees. He can literally look into anywhere in the universe. If it was only him seeing 'all souls in the 9 realms' he would never have been able to look upon the convergence as a whole. Heimdal is the Hubble Telescope dialed to a million. And he gets audio.

>If both Thor and Odin are present and in fighting shape, Thanos is going to have a hard time getting anything. Otherwise, I could see Thanos taking it.
Well seeing as both are out of commission in the timeline, it's going to be pretty easy

>It's been on very shaky ground

lol wtf are you talking about.

>Heimdall
>Necklace
That's a bit of an ass pull to make this Thanos theory legit

>I doubt Panther makes it in time

It's scheduled for release next year. Infinity War doesn't come out til 2018. It'll have plenty of time to come out before then.

>Soul gem might be in Ragnarok

It's all but been confirmed that the Soul Stone is the mcguffin of Ragnarok.

Not really. The eye is literally on a common piece of black rope most cheap necklaces use.

>Heimdall

Hela is more likely.

Well it seems like the Mind Stone would go last.
The fall of Vision and the completion of the Gauntlet sounds like the climax of Infinity War.

Soul, cause it's with Jean in the x-men universe.

> Thanos gave away the Mind Stone.

He's already the most inept Marvel villain.

What a fucking idiot.

The Reality stone is a stupid concept and should have been dropped for the MCU stones.

"Reality"...fucking retarded.

Marvel couldn't decide until Avengers: Age of Ultron that the staff was a stone, and had it change from light blue to yellow.

Wanda completely losing her shit would be extremely painful for Thanos, and the Avengers.

Whoa, big guy...

>object meant to touch the heart
>doesn't work because it touched a metal plate
>it's the quips' fault

this fucking board is exhausting

>thor trilogy sucks worst of all
>it produces half of the fucking stones

please no

>Thanos vs the Collector
am I the only one who believes that the Collector is getting them FOR Thanos? I mean I know he does Collect things but I still feel like he's working for Thanos in retrieving them.

In a setting with multiple dimensions in a single universe, it's really not.

>guy who is spergy about collecting unique things
>wants to give up the 6 most unique things in the universe for money
Nah

Was it the best idea to entrust one of a set of objects that must not be brought together to a man called "The Collector".

No, not really.

Indeed. But in their defense, the other Infinity Stones were lost throughout the universe (at the time) and they're still holding the Space Stone.

Do you think they'll give Thanos his teleporting chair? I think they won't since that would make too many people angry and just ask "WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T HE DO THAT TO BEGIN WITH!?"

Did Agamotto find the Time Stone or did Oshtur give it to him?

She left Earth and went travelling the universe, after all.

> He loves sitting so much he has a teleporting chair.

He probably will, but only after he obtains the Space Gem.

I want to say Space, but considering the two Thor movies made a point of showing (repeatedly) how easily Asgard's defenses can be bypassed and the fact that Loki's in charge....
I'm gonna say Mind, because it's on an Avengers team and in the head of arguably their most powerful member. The Collector's museum is hardly secure, the Nova Corps was a joke, and Strange is still a newbie. A talented newbie, sure, but the Eye is sitting on a display stand and not in his personal possession.

BTW I *really* hope they have the Eye Of Agomotto be a pre-existing relic that Agomotto used to contain the Time Stone instead of it just being like Loki's scepter. That undercuts Strange's mythos so badly it's hard to put into words.

Depends on whether or not the writers know even less than you do about The Collector.
Because if you knew anything about The Collector, you'd realize that the idea of him working for Thanos is pants-on-head retarded.

This would be right up there with "Doctor Erskine was secretly working for Hitler the entire time"

Agamotto probably built the Eye to contain the Time Stone, much like the Asgardians built the Tesseract to contain the Space Stone.

The fact that Strange specifically has asked Thor for his collaboration makes me believe that he knows a great deal more than we know that he knows.

Not quite what happened.
Strange asked why Thor brought Loki to NY, Thor says they're looking for Odin.
"And when you find him, you'll leave? Let me help you, then."
Strange isn't asking Thor for collaboration, Strange wants Thor and Loki to leave ASAP.

The Eye can see across dimensions, the time stone enables it to see and manipulate time, the Eye enables the user to use the Time Stone.

That's what I would go with.

Also, I suspect the Collector hid the reality stone.

>It's locked in Odin's weapons/relics vault
Which means Loki has it. Whatever that leads to.

it doesn't even make sense for it to need to touch the heart anyway. It's the fucking MIND stone.

Also we know aliens exist, what's to say there aren't aliens with multiple hearts or no hearts at all.

Dumb as fuck

Well, for what it's worth, Stark's third Arc reactor may or may not be reverse-engineered from the Tesseract.

The MCU Stones have been show to be considerbly weaker than their comic counterparts. Clearly the scepter was being used to contain and channel the Stones power. It had its limitations. If it's established that a human's heart needs to be touched to turn the mind then clearly it wouldnt work on Stark since his heart is hidden behind a piece of metal.

Weren't the stones in the comics pretty underpowered unless the user kinda knew what they were and how to properly utilize them?

You saw the Celestial in the flashback from GotG.

I did yeah, but what's your point?

The staff wasn't a stone, you idiot.

But anons right, Loki's scepter did contain the mind stone...?

That's pretty much effortless and absolute global destruction, isn't it?

I dont think Thanos is going to have any trouble obtaining them at all. I believe the only obstacle hes had during this entire campaign was finding out where they were hiding, Its possible that he was merely waiting, and the convergence in Thor 2 sped up his timetable. That said, I think the better question is how many cosmic deities are going to stand in his way after obtaining the stones

Right, I was thinking of that versus how its portrayed when Thanos nabs it in the comics.

When Thanos goes after it, its current holder is unaware it has any power, and thus, while it grants him insane strength and invulnerability he can't channel energy or anything. But he does end up smashing the planet he's on with a punch.

Loki worked for Thanos, and he knows about his plan. But Loki also only cares for himself, so of course he won't be siding with Thanos.

That established, we'll probably see some intricate and awesome plot about Thanos trying to get the stones while Loki, Thor, Strange and Banner keep him from doing it at first. Then Loki betrays everyone again and gets stones for himself, then everyone keep getting and losing the stones through lucky shots and little plans in a reverse game of hot potato like Davi Jone's heart in Pirates of the Caribbean, until finally Thanos gets them all, only to be tricked somehow and lose.

Wouldnt it make more sense to have Loki take Mephistos role in Infinity War? Thanos does have a position open for an advisor now after his little chat with Ronan

I dunno. MCU Loki is all about himself. I bet he'll try to mess up with Thanos and everyone else and be the all powerful.

Always kinda considered Ron Lim's artwork was a bit ropey but kinda works.

No, but they needed to offload the damned thing before it and the Tesseract fucked up Asgard, so they gave it to him as soon as they found out he wanted it.

Loki might try to appease Thanos by giving him the Tesseract if he thought Thanos was out for blood (and to be honest, he's almost certainly steamed that Loki managed to, at best, trade the Mind Stone for the Space Stone). Thanos would probably reward Loki as he deserved as soon as possible (e.g. making him completely immortal with one of the Stones or the Gauntlet, and then torturing him for all eternity).

But even Mephisto tried to take the gauntlet from him. He was just playing the long game, which ultimately did not pan out for him. Hell Loki might keep whispering ideas into Thanos's head on how to appease Death to buy the avengers enough time.

I always assumed this was the case because the tessaract powered weapons in The First Avenger use the exact same sound effect as Tony's repulsor blasts.

Thanos needed Earth to get 3 infinity stones. It was a big damn gamble, but Loki needed the mind stone to use the tesseract. If Loki took earth Thanos would have the mind stone, the space stone, he'd have been able to get the reality stone during the convergence, and then the time stone from the gook.

Mother fucker probably keeps it on him like the trillion dollar bill.

>heidmall
>heimdall
H E L A