Ok guys, I know the world is really fucked up right now. The fear of hackers...

Ok guys, I know the world is really fucked up right now. The fear of hackers, a giant douche has control of our military and we are all bailing on each other.

But guys, Heidi's really smart and really funny! This coming Wednesday, she's gonna fix everything for us.

Also, South Park thread!

Man Trumps winning threw the South Park pair for a total loop. Caught them completely by surprise.

I still can't believe they were that arrogant. Hollywood fucking destroys people.

m-maybe matt and trey are playing 4d chess.

Oh Geez!

Don't be an idiot, They clearly hated both sides, they just simply hated Trump more.

On a side note, I hope Hollywood gets torn a new one. The concept the people need to push an agenda cause they have power or are in the spot light is mind numbing.

>had to change a few lines in one episode
Yeah, really threw them for a loop. Hollywood clearly destroyed them.

Each episode is done in the week run-up to air you idiots

>elections ends
>republican turnout is literally the same as previous elections
>democratic turnout is slightly diminished compared to obama elections
>despite lower turnout Hillary still wins the popular vote
IT'S A CONSERVATIVE MANDATE, HOLLYWEIRD LIBERAL KEKS BTFO EVERYONE SAW THE LIGHT AND EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT NOW

New York and fucking California make winning the popular vote a lot less impressive.
There is a reason the US is a republic not a democracy.

If this were 1916 you'd have a point

The reality of the situation is that the popular vote map is isn't blue on the edges with red in the middle but purple all over; mass communication has made people national citizens as opposed to being in tune with the specific needs of their community/town/state.

>It's another "New York Values" episode.

Ohio and Pennsylvania make winning the electoral vote much less impressive

they should just make the last two seasons a dream and trump is president

Is this the final episode of the season?

they were clearly planning all season long to have Hillary be the endgame villain

Nope, two episodes to go.

Fuck Heidi. This was a perfect time for Cartman to shine. But instead of this we are stuck with shitty jokes about vagina and Mars.

and she still will be, that plotline is totally unchanged

Are you unfamiliar with the concept of an outline?

I don't think they were being arrogant. Many people were surprised when Trump won, including me, and I voted for him. They simply saw the polls and bought into the media's narrative like the rest of the country did.
That being said, they should have prepared and made an alternative episode instead of making a half assed job at editing the episode.

God, I really hope Matt and Trey learn from their mistakes in Season 20. They did a great job last season and would have been a 10/10 season had they not fucked up the finale. If they continue with continuity (and unlike most in this board, I actually like it), it should be more like season 19.

Let's be honest: there's no such thing as a funny stand up comedienne.

Is this the worst season for anyone else? Dont think I've laughed since the first three episodes.

user...Are you implying that women aren't funny? Or smart?

This entire season feels like one big, long, unfunny episode stretched out for an entire season. Same shitty jokes that werent funny for the first time repeated again and again, constant teasing wth serialization and continuity yet built up plotlines go nowhere. We had the same shit last season, with all the shit about Leslie, ads and stuff and it ended with a whimper failing to resolve anything. Why the fuck introduce those things then? Why try to tell a story arc if youre not going to do anything with it? Atleast last season had actual fucking jokes in it.Cartman repeating the same line, bruce jenner and memberberries in every single goddamn episode are not funny.

I feel it could have gone the way of season 19. One overreaching theme (PC for season 19, internet trolling for season 20) Plot A is the whole Gerald vs Denmark shit, while the B plots are the kids just doing social media related shit. The first couple of episodes were good with it

>Why don't you just ask him?
>@ where?

Simple: doing one-off episodes got boring. They've been doing the show for nearly two decades and if they want to keep doing it without sucking on a shotgun they've got to make changes.

Season 19 bright a lot of good shit to South Park, we got arcs and it seems like characters are becoming more solidified as they aren't just inserted into the plot for the week.

I do like the episodic format but maybe they'll find a mix of both down the road.

I feel the same way about celebrities, but alas, this has been going on for a while and continue to do so.

You don't see all the plot holes this has created?
Yes each episode is done in the week run-up to air but they stack 7 episodes in the belief that Hilary would win.
She didn't.
As such every single plot point is shaken completely and all of them have large plot holes that don 't add up now.
They have been taken so off the rails that the last two episodes are just boring and almost disconnected with the way things turn out.

>that plotline is totally unchanged
and that makes no damn sense.
Think about it, she lost and is basically a glorified civilian and nothing else. Trump(Garrison) being the winner shows that the world is still very much entrenched with powerful men and the plot to fear spiteful women is still a long ways away.
Her deal with Denmark is doubly stupid because she has no reason to follow through, Trump(Garrison) will do as he pleases and her email scandal is nonissue.
Meberries might survive this but it's not adding up they had no reason to spike drinks and brainwash Stan and company(who were completely absent in the newest episode and I'm ready to bet still not present this Wednesday)

It just all falls apart now because again, seven episodes were built on the blind belief she would win.

>>despite lower turnout Hillary still wins the popular vote
Illegals.

Hillary got the popular vote because Mexicans turned out to vote in large numbers in California- possibly including many illegals, California's current law code is basically designed around the assumption that letting illegals get licenses and their Motor Voter law will result in many illegals being mistakenly registered to vote, hence why it is not a crime if you illegally vote as a non-citizen or felon in California.

Additionally the Clinton campaign honestly believed they could flip Texas and Arizona and Georgia and other solid red states, spending tons of treasure in those states on registering new voters and getting them to the polls. This turned out to be fucking stupid and while it drove up Hillary's score the game isn't played on a popular vote basis for obvious reasons.

Trump's campaign on the other hand assumed they'd win Texas like any reasonable person would and instead focused their GOTV efforts on reaching lapsed working class voters in the Rust Belt and anti-communist Cubans in Florida. Getting people in these key states to turn out is why Trump won. Getting hundreds of thousands more votes in Texas while neglecting Pennsylvania and halfassing Florida is why Hillary lost.

Get over it.

Oh and this is ignoring that the only major country I know of which uses a "most votes is president" type presidential election is Mexico, where the current president won with 38% of the vote. Virtually all other presidential systems that use popular vote use the French method whereby if no one gets 51% the first time around they have runoffs between the top two candidates until somebody does. 5 million voted for conservative third parties, 2 million for liberal third parties. Assuming we can just smack these votes on top of each party Trump would have had 67 million to Hillary's 66 million and thus would have won in theory.

You are all stupid monkeys.

I wonder why Matt and Trey were so careless this season, they are usually good about not getting to entrench in this kind of shit where your episodes need each other to work off of. Hell I thought that was the whole point of them waiting the week before the episode aired to create it. The way season 20 stands you think it was all made in months before it aired.

All I can say is if the Danes aren't revealed to be literal trolls then this will be a very disappointing season

Agreed they even have the main guy's face as the outline of the troll face

Kenny is my favourite background character.

Stan is also good

It is absolutely rage inducing how much he hasn't been used this season

most people thought she was gonna win user. the person who got the prediction closest to trump was Nate Silver, and even he predicted Hillary would have a stronger chance overall.

Michigan and Wisconsin basically became the swing states nobody was fucking expecting. Virginia almost did too for a moment.

>most people thought she was gonna win user.
By most you mean the media?
Anyone that actually put a little leg work in would have seen that the media was just trying to scare Trump voters into not voting. I mean for fucksakes when you get 20 some movie/TV stars to do a 5 minute video that is just saying "don't vote Trump" without even trying to encourage you to vote Hillary, it shows how bad off your campaign is going.
Sadly Matt and Trey were stupid and just bought into the media rather than use their heads like in the past and point out how fucking crazy it is to write off a running mate so badly when he gets so much attention both in person and on the internet.

Not to mention pollsters oversampling Democrats 4 to 1. Who in their right mind would trust the media after all this?

Remember that graph that claim that if only women voted Hillery would win by 97%?
Considering she lost with 42 percent of women choosing her running mate it makes one wonder how the hell they got that other number.

>despite lower turnout Hillary still wins the popular vote

Yet loses over half the states in the country. Even more than Romney did in 2012. Hillsters bitching about the electoral college seem to ignore this important fact.

They've been doing that this whole election, why would they change now?

There are more Republican states in this country than Democratic ones user, that's just a fact. And most of those swing states he won were by a very small margin with a couple exceptions (Iowa and Ohio mainly he won big over Hillary)

Electoral College is an outdated system that gives power to smaller states, majority of them Republican. Popular Vote is a measurement of how the whole country votes, people just don't want to switch to it because it would take longer than 6 hours to tally and they think the Republican small states would be disenfranchised.

also if Popular Vote doesn't matter, then why is your boy Trump claiming without evidence that millions of votes were illegally casted?

>smaller states feel a certain way about the country as a whole
>it's not how I feel so fuck 'em.

It's not California's fucking President. It's the President of the United States. California's problems are not Idaho's problems. Idaho gets a fucking say, god damn.

Good God, how many times are we gonna get what is essentially the same episode over and over?

>Cartman is an SJW
>Memberberries
>Trolls
>Denmark

It's gotten really tiresome. It seems as though the story moves an inch each three episodes, then moves a foot, then goes back to moving an inch.

The electoral college exists so that low population states can tell new york (and california) to go fuck itself if it gets too uppity. Like right now.

Ok but if that's how you feel, then Popular Vote is the way to go.

Look let me break it down - notice how every election, the same 10-12 states are the only ones that REALLY matter? Ohio, Iowa, Florida, Pennsylvania, etc. Because of the EC, those states and who wins them determine the president. Why do you think Jill Stein wants recounts in only three states, instead of them all? Because Penn, Wis and Mich determined the election.

Someone voting in swing states has a bigger say in who becomes president over someone in California or even Idaho, because those two states are considered safe blue and red states respectively. That means the entire election is determined by the say of 25% of the states in the whole country, as the EC classifies the other 75% as safe states for one side or the other.

Popular Vote doesn't have that shit though. PV is literally "the winner is the person who got the most votes." That's it. No Electoral College bullshit. Republicans live in California too user, just like there are Democrats in Texas. EC however creates that scenario where a state is either all red or all blue. Switching to Popular Vote will actually increase voter turnout for both parties, because they know their vote will actually have an impact.

also in addition to the low population argument doesn't exist in popular vote because it doesn't get divided by state like EC. whoever votes for one person over the other wins. if more republicans turn out to vote than democrats, then republicans win.

if anything, popular vote means the republicans who live in democrat majority states like california and new york have more reason to vote because they know their vote will actually count for something. under EC their vote means absolutely nothing. same goes for democrats living in texas and arizona.

Yes but this way we get to explicitly tell all of California to fuck itself. Your suggestion lacks such purity so it can't possibly be optimal.

I agree it's a shit system but the only time anyone ever complains is after it fucks them over. It happens all the time in Canada, someone gets a majority government with a minority of the popular vote and everyone who hates the gov complains about how unfair the system is and the other parties say they'll reform it, then do nothing once they have a majority.
If Trump got the popular vote but Hillary the electoral college all the Trump voters would be calling the system archaic and Hillary voters would be talking about how Texas shouldn't choose the president, I feel everyone knows this is true deep down.
So I find it pretty hard to feel like the Dems got cheated. I also find it hard to believe that anyone complaining on non-partisan grounds who wasn't complaining a month ago is doing so in good faith. They had eight years to do something after it cost them an election only eight years before, but they tacitly agreed to play by the old rules anyway. They made their bed and now they have to sleep in it, and they and everyone else will probably just let the cycle continue.

>There are more Republican states in this country than Democratic ones user, that's just a fact.

That didn't stop Obama from winning more states than his Republican rivals.

>And most of those swing states he won were by a very small margin with a couple exceptions (Iowa and Ohio mainly he won big over Hillary)

She still lost though. The margin is irrelevant.

>Electoral College is an outdated system that gives power to smaller states, majority of them Republican.

So it gives power to the majority of the country. Not just California and New York. Somehow this is a bad thing.

>t-the illegals!

I cannot believe you are so goddamn gullible.

You switch to that and Trump and the whole party changes tactics. Suddenly only 3 cites control the USA and they will be the only cites to ever be cared for in any degree. Right now looking at the country at large it's only about 5 states that suffer because of poor focus from government (one of which WV, creates most of their own drama)
You change to popular vote exclusively and at least 30 states would go 3rd world to just support those 3 cites in America and the rest could fuck off.
Keep in mind this already happens on a state by state level, Portland make Oregon liberal, same with NYC to New York. And as someone who has lived in both states I can tell you it fucks up lot of people that need different kinds of help then what those two big cites get. Also most new jobs in both states are just in those big cites and the outskirts because those are the voters that effect who wins and loses that state.
so tldr: you are fucking retarded to want popular vote and nothing else.
That all said is right and it's the most childish approach to cry about a system that didn't work in your favor but in your bones know you would 180 if it went in your favor the next time.

>Not just California and New York.
You mean LA and NYC
it's not even the whole state that effects those outcomes.

>south parks newest season just always spirals into politics because that was most of the season
what happen Trey? Matt, what are you doing? You guys use to be above this kind of shit, did you break? did some part of you fail? Why ruin fun with this shit? Why stretch out good jokes (trolls, memberberries, girls are funny) to the point you are just rolling your eyes at it.
That said I wonder if you are getting a huge spike in ratings now with how much you have fuck up, everyone loves a train wreak.

Like all good creators gone bad they didn't know when to quit.

>Look let me break it down - notice how every election, the same 10-12 states are the only ones that REALLY matter?
Turn that to popular vote and it just becomes 2 states so that tells me the system is working better with it then without it

>Look let me break it down - notice how every election, the same 10-12 states are the only ones that REALLY matter?
This is incredibly fallacious and based on subjectivity. The smaller states objectively have a stronger vote right now than if you were to go only by a popular vote. Who gives a fuck if Oklahoma or Vermont aren't swing states? Their vote still matters more than if we were to just use a popular vote.

Member when you weren't a faggot.....oh wait

The whole "can't hear what he says" joke doesn't work any more now that they care more about continuity and pushing their morals more than jokes.

Virginia was never a swing state. NOVA always comes in late.

>same 10-12 states are the only ones that REALLY matter? Ohio, Iowa, Florida, Pennsylvania, etc. Because of the EC, those states and who wins them determine the president
For starters a lot of states can effect the win that are not even swing states, however the bigger issue is of the states 3 of them make up the mass of the Untied States. Those 10-12 states would shrink to 3 to 4 cities, that's right cities, you would see the country's future decided by New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and maybe Huston.

>"the winner is the person who got the most votes."
And as such no politician would campaign anywhere what where the people were,hell they likely move the capital to one of those states to get a better grip on the power, you would wittiness whole states suffer and degrade as their needs are ignored because the country is controlled by such small parts of it's entirety. You would even see attempted mass exodus from states to those 3/4 cites because they would be the only areas that would have any chance at a future of any kind because why care about Iowa's economy when it won't get you placed in the White House?

>EC however creates that scenario where a state is either all red or all blue
Yes and it is because of the cites that have the larger population control the state at large, I am dumbfounded you see that flaw bu think the better solution is to just make the whole country like that and as such poison the well even further.
>Switching to Popular Vote will actually increase voter turnout for both parties, because they know their vote will actually have an impact.
You would see the flip my brain damaged friend, why vote if you are not in those 3 power cites? What's the point? AT least with the EC your vote has a chance to change the election turn out even if it's a 1 in 30 chance. Popular vote just kills any hope your vote matters outise those states
EC is far from perfect but to think a true popular vote is smart is basically asking

What are you hoping to see from these last two episodes?
I would like to see:
>Marvin getting some Memer Berries (-Member Horse-Drawn carriages? -Member Speakeasies?)
>A climactic Duel between Garrison!Trump and Darth Chef. (Yes he was killed again in SoT, but he's come back through worse.)
>At least a springback to the Superhero arcs. (Seeing at least a mention of it before FBW come out would be nice, it's too big an chance to miss.)
>The actual Trump deposing Garrison!Trump.

>this entire season is based around them not liking TFA
Imagine being so angry you animated an entire season long shit post

Did anybody outside of Fanm8s and Shitposters care about it by August?

Matt and Trey could've ascended to ultimate levels of irony and said The Phantom Menace is best from the non-OT movies

They've done episodes about small things only they were pissed about before like Free Hat or Butter Balls. The viral video they were parodying in Butter Balls was no longer relevant by the time the episode came out and they only wanted to complain that you had to pay to see it.

This seasons is fucking trashed after Trump won.

Its definitely one of the worst seasons. It has become a long running joke that you wish would end already because it wasn't funny from the start.

>the person who got the prediction closest to trump was Nate Silver
Nate Silver only got it "close" by putting every single state that had any chance of flipping as a "toss-up". Micheal Moore's prediction was much more accurate, being essentially the only person who was confident Michigan and Wisconsin were going to flip.

>Only cities will matter if we do a popular vote!
I hate this meme. You are aware that the top 10 city populars in the US only account for 8℅ out the population right? Any candidate that just casters to the cities would get wrecked. And its not like all cities believe the same thing either. But I'm talking to Trump supporters, they're probably too dense to understand.

Of the 40% from the last three elections that consistently voted they came by majority of New York, Texas and Florida making over 25% of the country. If we switch to just popular vote you only need California Texas, Florida and maybe New York (assuming they all vote) just three of them gives you 36% of the country, 4 gives you 42% meaning by popular vote alone you just need control in those states and can ignore the rest of the country. The EC doesn't allow that kind of power brokering to happen. In fact it's a big reason Trump won, Hillary just focused in big city states while Trump campaigned hard in all the states that could be seen as swing states. If popular vote was all that mattered he would have just focused in those 3/4 states, damn the rest of the country, they can't ensure your presidency. It's also a big reason the EC gives more power to smaller states, to make sure every state is accounted for and to ensure they are taken care of rather then left to rot in favor of the bigger fish.
So I'll meet you half way and say that it isn't cities themselves however the country would still be decided by much smaller areas and would make the economy suffer anywhere that wasn't those 4 states.

I think it sucks that they completely changed Heidi's personality. I guess they expected people to forget her past characterization like how she is two faced bitch in SoT and a bitch in Marjorine. I think Cartman dating a bitch would have been much more interesting.

What's weird as fuck is this is what we expect from Family Guy and the like, months after release, over used gags, borderline spiteful mockery.
It's hard to believe this is the same creative team of seasons prior.

go to bed, JJ

>Running mate

I dont think that means what you think it means

Any actual proof.

>over 7 months since the controversy
outside of season 1 has their ever been a gag or joke that ran this late from when it happen?

Then what you really need is compulsory voting.

Will they ever release the Hillary script?

>Butters hates Cartman and will never forgive him for all the past torment
>Butters is in the process of Cucking Cartman and Cartman cant stop him
>eventually Cartman will snap and revert to past evil Cartman to get back at Butters
>Evil Cartman will lose Wendy, Butters will have his revenge on Cartman by taking his bitch
>Evil Cartman will return the show to the status quo

>Illegals.
>Illegals Voting.....

You have never actually voted, have you? Or ever met an illegal.

Or maybe we've reached a point where popular opinion is no longer something that can be used to rule a country

Maybe in this world of mass communication and well-researched psychology it's simply not possible for the populace to make an informed decision or contextualize the people outside of their immediate contacts.

But then what would replace the democracy? The government obviously won't be able to considering how little they care about people these days. Rule by the richest people would be even worse for the commen man (they would basically just suck all the money away from the commen men towards them).

The problem you have can be solved by solutions that don't involve the death of our democracy. They include shutting down fake news sites under liable laws and making it so that main stream newsreporters becomes actually objective attack dogs against the forces that threaten our democratic values (our government included) instead of just being govenment cocksuckers and/or partisan hacks.

You're not getting it.
Even then if you use compulsory voting it would destroy anything that wasn't one of the major populations centers meaning again, only a very few states control the country with the others having no chance or say in the matter. Worse it would be wasting time and money fining or jailing dissenters which is just a waste of time and money because then your whole country of 300 million will be a huge drain of police force and money to just ensure they went out and vote.

>Rule by the richest people would be even worse for the commen man
got news for you buddy that's how every system works it's just some hide it better then others or rather the fact they know how to please the masses in to letting take power and then destroy the masses.

>main stream newsreporters becomes actually objective attack dogs
more news for you:
main stream newsreporters are just Hollywood reporters with a different hat. They need ratings to survive and that means they will report what ever makes sure you tune in. If saying the shooter is "suspected white" or "racial minority gang" gets more hits and views then telling the truth you already know you better damn believe they will say it because they are fighting with 10 other media sources for ratings and if they close rating they either get shut down or in the case of MSNBC gets a private group that funds it to stay on the air and you can guess the corruption that brings.

Humans are stupid and money is power.

As much as I like heiman, I kinda wanna see Butters steal Cartman's girl

it took being alone and considered dead by her old friends for her to see how much of a bitch she was.
she probably did some soul searching, knew she needed to change
especially since her perspective on life in general had been changed

It would make more sense for Prof. Chaos to want TrollTrace active after seeing what happened when released at a nearby city.
As he is one of the very few regular characters to plausibly have a clean online slate, it could workout very well for him if it's completed.
Also, seeing Heidi dressed up as Ms. Chaos would be adorable as all get out.

>FBW has a Heidi/Ms Chaos summon for Butters
yes... this is... something I didn't know I wanted.

I think Madame Chaos, Agent Chaos, Agent Order, The Chaos Comedian or something like that would sound better.

>main stream newsreporters are just Hollywood reporters with a different hat.
I've work at Turner Broadcasting (owner of CNN) and I can tell you this is the crippling truth. When the Dark Knight shooting broke I watch people brainstorm like you see on TMZ with what info they had and what should be ran to the broadcasters, one shouted out they had info lead that it was a college student to which the organizer threw out saying "no one will stay on the channel for that, what else?" This is a news room where truth should win out but like user said money talks more than truth.

>Wendy

You had this written up for your fan-fic and replaced the names didn't you.

Why have that when you can have The Coonette

I would like to see the town overdoes on member berries so much that the entire show starts to look like it was made by construction paper again.

Thus, the intro of the final episode thus becoming the original intro, just with many more characters and set pieces slapped on.

A scene where Butters calling his old Canadian GF before he unleashes a TT strike on her town would be an incredible thing to see.

>if you use compulsory voting it would destroy anything that wasn't one of the major populations centers meaning again, only a very few states control the country with the others having no chance or say in the matter.
The electoral college would make it so that the others would have more say if compulsory voting did happen.

Personally though, I think that the electors college is undemocratic. It makes it so that one will have more voting power in some states than in other states and some states allow for electors to vote against the canidate they're supposed to represent. Not saying compulsory voting is good but I'm saying a better solution to the Trump problem is just to shift to popular vote.

>got news for you buddy that's how every system works it's just some hide it better then others or rather the fact they know how to please the masses in to letting take power and then destroy the masses.
I do know that but the way the user I responded to worded it's words, it was implying that it would be a good idea just to do away with democracy. While we certainly in an oligopoly as of now, the people do have just enough power to the rich from getting too powerful.

I realized my mistake. Rather, I think now the news problem should be tackled by shifting from profit driven news organizations that primarily focus on old media (newspaper, tv channels) such as the New York Times, CNN and Politico to internet based, more objective news organizations such as The Young Turks and Infowars that generate their profits mostly through online advertisement and viewer loyalty.

>butters is gonna cuck cartman
If it's the only way we're getting regular Cartman, so be it.

And how would you feel if compulsory voting but Trump as the winner?

I would be fine with that. Very disappointed but none the less, that would be who people voted for so I guess Trump would be president then.

Also, I'm personally very on the lines when it comes to compulsory voting. It could mean that there would be no bias towards anyone (Republican voters usually are more likely to vote than Democratic voters) but in the other sides, all that said would still be a problem.

Listen you put the whole country to vote and you see the biggest mess of Caidates that it would make Trump look like Gerorge Washington
It would become a huge movie star level event becuase you are demanding hundreds of Millions to vote on issues they know nothing about and will vote for the most flashiest Person on the ballet

You are a god damn idiot

Read Also, I kinda realized compulsory voting has that issue as well.