Happy family edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJEmSilSUS4
youtube.com/watch?v=hShY6xZWVGE
youtube.com/watch?v=HKII3sFUCgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TARMONSTERED

Xth for I'VE BEEN WAITING

is it true that Data is a drunk and overall asshole IRL?

yeah

really?

>hoping for the best that discovery is decent
>all early signs are bad
>at least we have orville
>tfw we have to depend on seth macfartland for our aspiration utopian science fiction
>tfw we are in the bad timeline

( ._.)

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS

I saw Brent Spiner at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

reminder not to suffer the betazoid to live. they will infiltrate starfleet (if they havn't already) and control it with ruthless efficiency.

THEY ARE LITERALLY HUMANS WITH MIND POWERS. THAT IS INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS.

I invented this meme, kid

I haven't heard about the drunk part, but he seems a bit asshole-ish. But that might just be Brent coming off more harsh or blunt than what the fangirls expected of him.

Reminder that Archer was the first to formaly ask T'Pol out

>I will be a perfect gentleman
>Pardon me ?

>all early signs are bad
Except for the early reviews on social media, which are good.

>at least we have orville
It's going to get canceled now that they're moving it to Thursdays. In addition, Sup Forums is going to turn on Orville because the next episode will display leftist politics (and /trek/ will turn on Orville because the next episode is directed by Brannon Braga).

that's understandable

hmm
where's that picture of brent spiner at a con with a girl dressed like data

Why else do you think McFadden made him godfather to her only son? Because birds of a feather stick together.

so they can fuggg :DDD

Who's the happier couple?

this one?

Q episodes were fun

Andy is the godfather of Sid's kid.

It's probably really refreshing when these actors meet fans that are actually attractive looking people and not fat/gross/autistic permavirgin nerds.

you just know

hhnnggg

>THAT IS INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS.
-ly sexy

yeah that's it

He's a huge diva and he was always desperately anxious about getting typecast as "the android" so he was constantly pushing to have his roles expanded, which is why there's so many "Data goes crazy"/"Data's evil brother"/"Data's father" episodes.

>watch DS9 as a kid
>loved the Garak/Bashir scenes cause it always seems liked super secret shady spy business
>rewatch as adult
>realize it's just gay homoshit from a creepy predator tailor

woah, what a fine android

Who else is exited for Discovery!?

I personally cannot wait

ah what an arrogant bitch, gonna skip his episodes

>getting an autograph
>on one of those atrocious dolls

Yes, I am completely exited.

alright but they're still literally the best episodes tho
youtube.com/watch?v=yJEmSilSUS4

STO just added the Discovery uniforms. guy on the right has the Admiral's badge.

and yes, they look much better in TOS colors with black pants but you knew that already.

That's honestly completely understandable.
What is the reasoning for your conclusion?

honestly, how are those pop figures even popular

also it seems like there is one for everything

they are official so he's getting part of the money from sales and he is that kind of guy that cares about money

Yeah, it's pretty great.

Hahaha, funny dude. I bet you voted for Trump.

:)

oh god lmao

>when you trigger someone tumblrite without even trying

how did you know? :^)

Can you post what they look like with graphics settings on high?

what did garak mean by this?

surgery has not been kind

still would
could she be the world's first.. GGMILF?

Holy shit give me more

You mean for the premiere where the people invited know that if they gave a bad review, they will not be invited for the next one? Just like for Rouge One? I hope Discovery is good as well, but if all you have is that, it's not a hopeful sign. I just want more scifi, and not just emo grimdark dystopian series #234. The genre should be about pushing boundaries and exploring new ideas, not rehashing and prequels.

But all we are getting is prequel discovery and tng rehash orville, sad days.

The eyes.. the eyes...

She looks weird with so much makeup on. Honestly she looks better keeping it minimal. Still would though.

But all his other characters apart from Data are terribly acted. He's the most hammy actor I've ever seen

They are called Funko.

>bronze
>gold
>can barely fucking tell them apart in pure white lighting let alone whatever shitty post-process color tint they'll slather all over everything
i really hope someone gets fired for this

did any of the big names bother going there?

Why are trekkies so autistic?

jewko

If you're wanting more of the twi'lek cosplayer I'm afraid I can't help you.

I don't trust fan reviews either, but it's clear that not "all" the signs are bad.

So this generation's beanie babies?

>twilek tiddies
Do you think Gates has a little lipstick lesbian streak in her?

Recommend me some comfy TNG episode. Last I watched was cause and effect (where they play poker and in the end the ship gets destroyed over and over again). It was comfy Kino.

Lewd.
Did O'Brien ever get jealous? I think its why he yelled at his keiko.

DABBO Id fuck the ever loving shit out of her

Because Scotty alone had enough charisma for the entire TNG crew. Get fucked

and they suck
at least nendoroid are good looking

She's dead, Jim. Wrapped in plastic.

leld

yeah some

>scotty
>charismatic
AYYYE AYM A DROONKEN SCOOTSMAN, AHHH KIRK ME NAYCELLS, BLARNIE

Are there any TNG episodes where Data has to be the acting captain like that season one ep where Geordi chose to separate the saucer section?

see
You will never EVER get this quality of character in trek anymore.

Data's Day
A Fistul of Datas
The Royale

Yes, and it's a pretty GOAT scene. Though he commands another ship, not the Enterprise.

>surgery has not been kind
It's all the makeup. There are very recent photos of her at cons where she doesn't look like that because she didn't doll herself up so much.

Please.
Everyone knows Kirk carried the show.

this, you could even forget he existed until half of season 2 too

Trekfags, I never watched the series, but I remember watching one episode on television like 13 or so years ago.
The ship was stuck in some sort of groundhog day, the day kept repeating and they kept getting destroyed by an enemy ship.
In the end they finally managed to send a message trough time or something and escape their destruction.

I fucking loved that episode, can anyone direct me to it? I'd love to watch it again. Ever since I catched that I have a thing for time travel stuff in films/series.

youtube.com/watch?v=hShY6xZWVGE

Shatner and Nichols were there.

you're just in time for TOS vs TNG, Will

No pics but my wolf/schaefer hybrid Atos was an important family member in my family.

He looked like a schaefer dog but much bigger like almost 0.8 meters over the shoulders.

When he stood on his hind legs he was much taller than me, he was my best friend when i grew up but he had all the bad traits of wolves.

He ate 4 of my neighbors dogs and half a flock of sheep. But what sealed his fate was maming 2 men badly.

The court ordered him to be euthanized and we had to pay fines for all of what he did.

In retrospect i think it was right to kill him but at the i cried and almost could not stop crying.

But he a wild animal who looked like a big dog.

Happy family edition?

Is this the one where Data was the only one who could notice it, and the trick was they had to release Hydrogen for an explosion?

When Picard and Riker were on the pirate ship
youtube.com/watch?v=HKII3sFUCgs

T H I C C riker

cause and effect?

EYES IN THE DARK

>implying
I could never be that talented and good looking.

S5/ep18 Cause and effect might be the one.

>tfw no cellular peptide cake with mint frosting

YOU JUST KNOW

reminded me of Dead Space