Every Simpsons Ever: Thread #9

gamenguide.com/articles/72549/20161123/the-simpsons-latest-news-updates-fxx-network-will-have-a-second-simpsons-marathon-to-start-on-thanksgiving-day.htm

>Now playing: Lost Our Lisa

>Next: Natural Born Kissers

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tv.twcc.com/listings/fox-soccer-channel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and now the show is at the unwatchable point

Who /kravkalash/ here?

At least the threads will be at their maximum comfiest.

This. Kind of feels like a small community.

It'll go good with crab juice

Oh please. This episode is pretty good. It wouldn't be out of place in 5-7. Lisa is likable, she and Homer have a sweet moment or two, Bart isn't mean or retarded and there are some good laughs.

>It wouldn't be out of place in 5-7.

Yes, it would be. It has no place in those hallowed halls.

You're right, it's not a bad episode, but it's not a great one, and that's the point. Season 9 is during the beginning of the decline that began in Season 8. The show will just get weaker and and weaker. That doesn't mean that there is literally nothing good at all ever, it just gets more and more mediocre.

No, the burning self-loathing you should be feeling for watching past Season 8 is sufficient.

So when did the couch gags start getting bad?

>That doesn't mean that there is literally nothing good at all ever

That's pretty much exactly what "unwatchable" means.

I mean, we all know the show declines but you guys don't have to be such whiny babies about it, trying to pin point exactly when you should stop watching.

So "not perfect" is unwatchable?

We're 1/3 in. You ain't seen unwatchable yet. Hit me up when you see digital ink. Then we'll talk.

Season 9 is where I stopped buying the DVDs.

I like City of New York, Simpson Tide, TOH8, and Lost our Lisa.

Everything else I feel completely neutral about, though there are plenty of great bits scattered throughout the season.

I can't think of anything redeemable about 10 onward.

I'm a different user than the "unwatchable" guy. I agree that "unwatchable" is hyperbole at this point.

>le naked episode

It's not bad, but for some reason it never quite sat well with me

I wanna say that 10 is actually a bit more memorable than 9, but I don't know how true that is. We'll see.

Is there a way to watch this for free? FXX only gives an hour free pass.

I wonder if Simpsons to this day still uses Spanish Flea.

Jesus, they've already started explaining every joke after telling it.

Live? Probably not
Just jump on a video hosting site kisscartoon that has the episodes and then watch along

here's a schedule
tv.twcc.com/listings/fox-soccer-channel

Such is life when the writers come up with a creative plot to an episode of an episodic show with no continuity that's slave to the status quo.

Anyone have a gif of the street cleaner laughing maniacally at Bart in "Bart Sells His Soul"? Asking for a friend...

Why is marge so sexual with her hair let down

I want to fuck wet Marge

Nah, it's just a function of longevity. They used to be able to come up with original plots all the time without resorting to that, Homer getting a new job, or the Simpsons going on a trip.

A show just can't go on forever. Eventually you'll do everything.

It's like hearing your parents talk about fucking. It's not a bad thing, but you don't really want to be a part of it.

I'll try to get it, just looking through the episode here

They should have kept going with this story concept and taking it further and further.

Eventually Marge and Homer can't fuck unless they're livestreaming mutilating a hobo they captured.

Is behind the laughter still as not bad as I remember?

How's that new season coming, Seth?

I actually really like it.

That does sound like something family guy would do.

Whyis Maude so fucking hot?

"Remember dat time we kidnapped a homeless guy and cut his body apart while we had sex?"

::cut to ten minutes of a horrifically disfigured homeless man bleeding profusely while tied to a chair, sobbing uncontrollably as you hear sex noises behind him::

Because she's your neighbor's wife, Homer.

Dash Dingo alert

Alright folks, good stuff, early lunch? I'll tell you about the time I called Eliza Dushku by my sisters name in bed.

ROCK THE CASBAH

Who buys these awful "Clash of X" phone games? FXX just ran commercials for two different ones in a row.

Boy "The Mick" looks bad.

Facebook moms who laugh at how nerdy they are because they play video games.

Oh this is the grease episode

Everyone who has a smartphone and some free time at work.

People who like village building and then spend hundreds or thousands of dollars to speed it up. I tried Farmville when it first started for like 5 minutes. Then I tried Avengers Academy for 2 months. Just can't accept all that timewaiting.

I want to fuck the Forge of Empires girl

>its another subplot is better than the main plot episode

Isn't this just the sugar sideplot again?

added Bart and Homer actually has a good plan (at the end) so no

Why is Lisa so upset about the other kids ditching her? She knows she's an unpopular outcast.

Holy shit, there was one of those shitty General insurance commercials with Shaq. Surely Shaq can't need the money that badly.

Because the plot needs her to be upset.

I recall some episode from season 27 or so where they set up one scene with boys mocking her, just so that Lisa would have a reason to pretend she's been ridiculed for being a girl for a long time

Scully could still deliver the gags, his disdain for plots and conclusions notwithstanding. Jean seems to just take the original script and put it on screen, with all its flaws and clunkers apparent.

>you will never steal and resell grease

>My GOD you're greasy..

>it's a cute lolis episode

Why is Allison following the new girl? She's smarter than Lisa.

>not once is Homer shown at work or given an explanation for why he isn't at work when he's selling grease

Oh, Scully..

Nelson and his huckleberries

>Sexy Lisa

L I S A

yep, it's season 10 alright

Man, I had entirely forgotten about this A Plot. What a snooze.

Did we already go past Behind the Laughter?

Lisa looks like such a whore.

Nah, you're good.

In all fairness, it's been shown multiple times that he can and does cut out with no consequences.

Season 10. The celebrity guest stars in almost every episode begins here. Also it's not as bad as people think it is. Kidney episode was the hardest I've laughed.

I want to FUCK Lisa

No, that's Season 11. They just started Season 10.

Season 11

>thread traffic shifts into maximum overdrive the minute L I S A whores out

What happened to "the Brian Griffin of the Simpsons"?

>Kidney episode was the hardest I've laughed.

What a joyless hell you must live in.

>homemade pepsi

How?

Is homemade Pepsi possible and worth it

>What happened to "the Brian Griffin of the Simpsons"?

She's in the process of becoming that, but every now and then there's a "Lisa is a little kid" episode.

its Sup Forums, bunch of pedos on here

EVERY

SIMPSON

DANCE

NOW

I want to know who's voicing Allison in this episode. I have that huge Seasons 1-20 guide and even that doesn't list who played her here.

Anyone else's audio out of synch?

>trying to reverse psychology willie

Back to normal now

Why is Willie so ripped

I keep getting this episode mixed up with the one where Willie chases the dog in the vents.

I love shirtless muscle Willy.

>North Kilttown

I love how this is an actual city

His job keeps him fit.

That's not til tomorrow

Constant physical exercise and plain foods.

Heh, I forgot about the Italian greaseball joke.

He's disturbingly hot, yes.

>guest star didn't transfer out of the school and actually learned her lesson

So did they keep her for silent background cameos?

MAYBE IF I ADD A LITTLE SALT..

The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace is on now

S A L T

Why would Santa only drink milk?
What a stupid thing to say.

Oh, I love the shotgun part

I liked how everyone was young in that future scene

Is President Lenny the first gay President, with Carl as First Gentleman?