Opinion of Sup Forums about Kevin Smith?

Clerks and Mallrats are /comfy/ af and great movies for the 90's. And the rest? What happened to him to focus on making movies worse and worse, especially against (((christians)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tu3NqgALyNM
youtu.be/VKcwjeggWwY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clerks is ok. Mallrats is boring as fuck.
Dogma was his best, and even then it's meh.

Hes a joke. All his movies suck, some have even crossed over into funny B movie territory

Dude i smoke weed and here are my deep thoughts on religion. Woah, gods not real man

He's a cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=tu3NqgALyNM

>Mallrats is boring
>Dogma is the best
Hi r3dittor!

Fat cuckold loser

Red State and Tusk are way better than shit like Chasing Amy

I like all of his movies except for Cop Out, which doesn't really count in my opinion since he didn't write it. I saw Mallrats in the theater and I was literally the only one there. I have enjoyed every movie he's made up to and including Yoga Hosers. I'm hyped for Moose Jaws and even more hyped to hear the news that Jay & Silent Bob is getting a sequel. I think he's a genuinely nice guy and I wish him continued success.

If this post is meant to be a shot at Dogma, he didn't start smoking weed until years after it was made. In fact he still considered himself a Christian when Dogma was made.

Clerks, Mallrats, and Dogma are his only indisputably good films. Chasing Amy is meh, but everything else he's ever made is hot garbage

>Dogma was his best
Dogma was his best SCRIPT. It lost a lot between page and screen and the final result is a little watered down.

I actually like Dogma more than Mallrats.

His best movie is unironically tusk.
I watched it and was entertained

I'll never understand how people like Kevin Smith and M Night Shymalon continue to have a career making movies

>deep thoughts on religion. Woah, gods not real man
Pretty sure it was making fun of Catholicism specifically, and god is literally a real character that shows up to resolve the plot.
Stop drinking the memes kid, its making kevin smith movies go over your head.

I haven't seen Yoga Hosers yet. I want to be really horny first like 10 days of Nofap

Red State was cool.

Everyone talks shit on him, yet half the internet would kill to be in his position. He's actually a really nice guy

If you liked Red State or Tusk you should see this he kinda saved Parks life youtu.be/VKcwjeggWwY

Spoiler Alert: he died anyway

>He's actually a really nice guy
When I lived in atlanta one of the morning shows on the radio had a long running beef with him, he can be a bratty little whiney cunt, especially during interviews.

I really think he is.

But he should dress better. He isn't 17 anymore.