Name a flaw

Name a flaw.
Pro tip: You can't

Doesn't have big juicy feet like Ginger.

she a skank ass ho

I fucking hated the art style of this show. Didn't watch it because everyone looks butt-ugly.

This.

This entire show fucking revolted me it's nightmarish

She was a fickle jackass who did nothing but criticize her friends and jeer at people she was jealous of. Her personality was just so toxic and brimming with negativity that it was hard to tolerate the show with her around, art-style aside.

God damn, Ginger and her friends were all a bunch of dysfunctional nerds, but this cretin was the slime at the bottom of the sea cucumber's anus.

What were they thinking when they made her Ginger's friend? She would've been a better antagonist.

Would you, could you, this instead?

such a shame because it was a good show despite the ugly artstyle.

I loved the ugly artstyle.

They look creepy in still-pics but everything looks great when animated.

Not even if you paid me.

bitch told people about ginger's frizzy lizzies.

she can eat a dick.

she was a self absorbed bitch and always put herself and her image above her friends feelings... she's the worst character, dude. even courtney was better than her, and at least miranda was a bitch on purpose. dodie got no excuse

Head like a canned ham.

Courtney was entirely well meaning. Just stupid and so deep in the closet she's finding Christmas presents.
Miranda was a bitch, but she wasn't two faced.

>What were they thinking when they made her Ginger's friend? She would've been a better antagonist.
who has a set of friends who are all completely perfect?

it's a Klasky Csupo standard to have an unappealing art style

Theres having friends with character flaws, and then there is having a friend who will throw your relationship under the bus if meant getting a ham sandwich. No clue why Ginger put up with her shit even one time.

My friends aren't perfect yes but they would never do the shit that she did to Ginger. She's the girl you would have as a friend in Middle School when you didn't know any better and didn't have anyone else but her.

>She's the girl you would have as a friend in Middle School when you didn't know any better

THIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS

I realize these things tend to look better in animation but

MY EYES

Those lips. Jesus.

Well I mean she is!

I had a a friend who was just like her and looking back at our friendship it was pretty one sided and borderline toxic.

It was weird seeing Ginger having such fucked up friends and sticking with them.

They held her back.

Don't all friends though?

I don't recall the glasses girl being that bad.

This is one of the most comfy cartoons ever, even after learning that no one had chins.

He best epsisode is the one where Ginger is hospitalized just because of its mellow, more sad mood is great for any occasion.

The show is set in middle school dipshit

killed my boner

I was just about to post this, it's worse than Pelswick, although not as bad as Steven Universe

holy shit that's massively improved

>Forever thought courtney was going to be the dickhead against Ginger

>Turns out its this chick, her best fucking friend

With friends like these, who needs enemies?

She's literally the White version of Dijonay Jones: The unbelievably shitty douche who backstabs their friends at every conceivable opportunity yet somehow remains a part of the group because "muh status quo".

If I'd had a friend who acted like this much of a cunt when I was in high school I'd have beaten his ass six ways from Sunday.

>so deep in the closet she's finding Christmas presents
i wonder how far they would have gotten with this if the series was airing now

>the lice episode
>tried to make ginger break up with her boyfriend because she no longer spent as much time with them
>faked being unabble to walk to be popular with the cheerleaders
>told one of ginger's secrets to miranda
this isn't even all the things she did, just what i can remember, what else did she do?

>I don't recall the glasses girl being that bad
she wasn't that bad, but she was a pushover who didn't stand up for ginger when she needed to, she even joined dodie and miranda in their plan to make ginger break up with her boyfriend. the only one that supported her was courtney because she was best girl

She's a phony cunt, even phonier than Courtney, on her worst days she's even more venomous than Miranda, she was hardly a friend to Ginger, she was literally the opposing piece to what was Ginger, Darren and Macie's casually developing friendship triangle, and it shows. It doesn't help her mother is a massive bitch.

If Mitzi was the demon that made Miranda tolerable, Dodie was the bitch that made Miranda Ginger's unofficial third friend.

Do Courtney next!

And they were still friends after middle school asshole and Ginger had other people in her circle who were better friends than Dodie. Now fuck off.