>Gem Harvest
720p: mega.nz/#!91whmaaK!bSvDmv706k-TsUDGnI6g5phAO1Ws-F2D5CRDQlJwDN8
1080p: dl.sug.rocks/YP-SU-1R-04x08.mkv
Watch online: marebucks.com/sun/110/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2-minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>SDCC Zuke/Tang Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

sug.rocks/leaks/CARE1011221600016657_B13R1.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I already hate this thread.

Here we go.

I've found a book explaining how to create living gems. I don't know if it works, but if it does then I can finally have my own Pearl!

I've hated this thread since before it was made. checkmate, atheists

>what gem beats palpatine?
>he thick as fuck

is this a leak

Don't you fucking compare Marco and Connie

Does it involve cumming on minerals

Reminder that gems are androids, they're not really people.

r8 my dewey cosplay

No, although you need to have the proper materials and ingredients, not to mention being in the right state of mind.

Sounds perfect for an autistic retard like yourself.

not as good as this peorl

Just linking the 2 minutes video leak for next ep too.
sug.rocks/leaks/CARE1011221600016657_B13R1.mp4

Template has been updated, btw.

Who's the equivalent of Janna Banana for SU?

what if you tried to give jasper a treat and she bit off your hand

my perl got eaten

offer her my dingus

Friendly reminder that you will never ever snuggle up with a 10' tall, four armed woman on a cold winters night

lapiven is endgame

Laugh it up m8. As someone who has the exact formulae necessary to create gems of my own, I no longer need to care about anything you might have to say.

It's uncanny how much she looks like someone I know.

How about the hot summer nights?

id ship it

I'd eat that Pearl

I think it's a he

Why would you care either way, you retard

do they have a dink

Jesus fucking christ look at the fucking proportions I dont think heads are that big what the fuck

Who is this potassium ejaculum

but hes only a baby

I would ask her to vore me

Before I found this book I didn't have many people I could talk to. Certainly nothing close to "friends". But now that I'll make living gems of my own, anons such as yourself will no longer be needed to fill those holes in my day to day.

It's an anime version of the side character Janna from Star vs. The Forces of Evil. The OP image (and others) where Connie is flirting with Marco has been used to bait and troll star vs threads a lot recently, so I guess someone got bored and decided to bait /sug/ instead.

Well between Lamar's gorilla head Amethyst and Katie's excessively cutesy chibified version I think I'd easily take Katie's.

I got a hole you can fill. It's your grave

Based Lamar is just doin' his thing.

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

I don't think it will work though, most of us hate Connie.

Janna from Star vs the forces of evil

>she

There's so much fucking denial going on in the tumblr side of this whole Zuke thing it's ridiculous. Sitting around insisting blindly that we made the "fake Zuke blog" and so fourth.

Speak for yourself.

forgot pic.

That's not Lamar

rub a dub dub

I only just now realized we get a return to Garnet's good-ass S1 design, and it will be delicious for me, even if it's just for one episode. I fucking loathe her newer one.

does the carpet match

>Steven has been depressed for years after the death of his one true love. Even if the gem war had been won Steven simply cant feel any happiness now that Connie is dead.
>Steven becomes emotionally distant to the crystal gems unable to truly share his pain with them.
>Lapis has loved Steven for years and sees that Steven is in great pain.
>Lapis knows pain better then any other gem and knows what he's going through.
>Lapis starts to comfort Steven sharing his pain and understanding how he truly feels.
>Steven tells Lapis about how much he misses Connie and soon Steven starts to tell her about all the times they had sex and how much he misses sleeping with her.
>Lapis fees herself connecting more and more with him everyday and she even makes him smile again.
>One day Steven is more upset then ever and cant hold back his tears finally accepting that she's gone forever and he just cant take it.
>Lapis sees how much pain he is and while they look at each other with teary eyes Lapis comes close and kisses Steven.
>There kiss becomes deeper and more passionate as they start to embrace with Steven ripping his cloths off while Lapis shapeshifts her cloths away.
>They both lay in bed kissing and hugging one another.
>Steven is so turned on he's not had sex since Connies death.
>Steven has sex with Lapis its passionate and deep and they kiss and hold hands as they make love.
>By the end Steven cant hold in his tears no longer and buries his face into Lapis chest crying his eyes out.
>Lapis comforts him while he lets out all his pain stroking his hair and hugging him tightly.
>Lapis tells Steven. "I love you Steven and no matter what you're going through ill be be by you're side to share the pain.
>Soon Steven stops crying and falls asleep in Lapis embrace.
>Lapis calmly stokes his hair and hugs him as he sleeps.
>For the first time in years Steven sleeps peacefully and once again feels love.

Lapiven is a sad flower that blossoms from two travellers sorrows.....

That baby Steven is fucking adorable though

So that's it then, you fucktard? You're just going to make your own gems and leave? What about the rest of us, dipshit? What are we supposed to do without you?

Would you bath her?

The thing they repeat the most is "Sup Forums isn't a reliable source of information" disregarding that the source was a blog on tumblr

>implying you didn't

Not them, but you're really bad at this.

He's even cuter when you shoot him out of a t-shirt cannon.

well, a reliable source would be a crewniverse, not an user com. i don't think anyone really believes a random unconfirmed tumblr is any more reliable than an user com...right?

Best end game.

>Gems start force breeding with captured humans to produce superior hybrids.
>Years later half of homeworld gems are now hybrids.
>Hybrid warriors like quarts are like big bara Steven's with all the power of gems along with the ability to breed like normal humans.
>Hybrids are superior to gems because there just like gems but can reproduce normally like humans.
>Homeworld is soon turned into a world filled with big buff gem dudes like Steven.

Nah she's a shit and messes with Marco and revels in it

stay in /trash/ retard

Yes,with my tongue

I like the way you think, user.

If you'd like to make gems yourself, I can certainly share the instructions with you. It's not like the world would be any worse with a surplus of living gems after all.

>user com
What the fuck are you saying?

Poor sap just cant handle the fact that soon all of homeworld will be populated by superior half breed bara dudes.

anonymous communication.

The question is, can gem-men breed with human women without dying? Logically I'd say yes, but what are the offspring like?

Ohhhh. So are you false flagging as tumblr or are you actually from there?

He's still a biological organism. He should be able to produce sperm with no issue, although the kids probably wouldn't inherit the "magic", but I only assume that because they wouldn't have gems for themselves.

Now for my strangest green text.

>Lapis cuts herself because she wants to feel again.
>Steven finds out she's hurting herself and wants to help.
>Everytime Lapis cuts herself Steven licks and kisses her wounds and cuts till there fully healed.
>Lapis really loves Steven licking her wounds and starts to cut herself just so Steven will lick and kiss her wounds.
>Steven is really worried that Lapis is really hurting herself but everytime Steven licks and kisses her wounds Lapis moans and gasps in pleasure which really confuses Steven.

uh....no? I have a tumblr for liking art but I wouldn't say I'm "from" there. think the phrase must be left over from my dreamwidth days.

>writefags
Why are they always edgy 12 year olds?

So what you're saying is that extremely high amounts of evidence from multiple sources that zuke left the show or was fired can only be even be rumored if it's explicitly stated?

also >user dot com
you're not from around here, are you kiddo

Gems don't have blood, their physical forms are projections made out of light.

She shapeshifts the blood because she wants to cut herself duh.

>I have a tumblr for liking art but I wouldn't say I'm "from" there.

Because to make and publish your art you need to lose your sense of shame first.

And for my saddest green text.
Hope this doesn't hit home for anyone.

Lapis has loved Steven ever since the day she met him.
>She wants to tell him how she feels but she can never express herself to him.
>Soon Connie and Steven start dating Lapis is happy for Steven but she feels he's drifting away from him.
>Years go by and Steven and Connie marry and Connie is even pregnant.
>Lapis feels more sad feeling like there's no way she can tell Steven she loves him and not be rejected,
>The more time goes by and Steven and Connie are living with each other happily.
>Lapis has gone past sadness and is full on depressed feeling like the one love of her life has slipped away from her she even thinks about ending it feeling as theirs nothing left for her in this universe.
>Soon Connie dies and Steven along with her decding to die with his love rather then stay without her.
>Lapis is now alone Steven lost forever and she just cant stop crying.
>Lapis kneels down to Stevens grave and says what she should of said years ago.
>"I love you Steven...."
>Lapis then shatters herself hoping in another world she can be with him just once more...

Oh christ this is going to be a feely episode for sure.

any evidence that is directly confirmed by crewniverse would be reliable, yes. and user com is anoynmous communication, it refers to any anonymous messaging platform. and I'm from here, but the phrase is from dreamwidth the way I'm using it. kind of old. what I was saying is that crewniverse would be considered confirmed whereas no one will consider if we're the only source.

even the chairman of the autism indexer has a bunch of blogs on there, 95% of the art posted here also comes from there
I wouldn't fault anybody for having a blog, it's the content in those blogs that tells you apart

Any more Three Gems and a Baby leaks?

If you're gonna make this a copypasta-friendly general, then the least you can do is make new content, you fucklord.

Crewniverse won't say shit about this. The only person we could get "confirmation" from would be Lauren.

This isn't evidence created via "anonymous communication" it's a compilation of sources- the deleted blog, the promotion of her coworker, her taking her job out of her tumblr description, etc

And this now deleted "random unconfirmed" tumblr went months back, and was dedicated as hell. There's no way it was a troll, because it didn't go far enough. It said shit only people with their head buried deep enough into tumblr would say- And I know this, I've spent a lot of time there. If it wasn't her blog, it was definitely a real one belonging to someone.

Or when you kick it

You what now???

I think it will be more cute/heartwarming than sad

also, if it were a troll, why would they delete it just as everyone was watching them? that wouldn't make any damn sense.

But a gem cutting herself would do nothing, their bodies are just hardlight holograms.

Hmmm...

Rose's gem is so big in comparison to his small, pathetic baby body.

moonman is canon in SU

>save the banter
>but not the greentext itself

I expect more from you Satan

I want to suplex Lapis on concrete.

it was definitely a blog that belonged to someone on tumblr, I guess. but it's still not going to be accepted as indisputable fact without it being indisputable. lauren might well say something about it. like "yeah, I left" or "here's the thing I'm working on now". it's not like they're going to be sued if they say something, though I doubt they would.