AHS season 7 Taco Bell -- I had no idea

youtu.be/WnwurTbXVO8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XHsDJ-9EDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone should tell mestizo mexicans that the original Hispanics were white spaniards and how they are basically just products of indian rape

The original hispanics, despite the name were mezoamerican natives.

>ratings plummeting
>Murphy moving on to other projects
>normies don't even bother to discuss it

This show is as good as cancelled.
Those two other seasons aren't happening.

How many layers of irony in this show on?

Hispanic's not a racial group, the race of browns isn't "Hispanic" cuz it's not a race, it's mestizo.

like 10

What the fuck is going on???
I'm too lazy to watch.

>Murphy moving on to other projects
what projects?

I'm convinced the only people watching this show is Sup Forums. Not as a horror show, but as a comedy.

>i'm so stressed out, i'd better drink a whole sip of this white/rose wine
There isn't enough alcohol in that to get anyone but a child drunk enough to deal with life issues unless she injected it directly into her blood or anus, dumb fucking show.

Oh boy its the self-hating spic again. Go back to posting about Jared Taylor on Sup Forums, Pedro.

i-is this satire??

So is this show meant to be taken seriously, or is it meant to be comedic? Haven't seen any of the other seasons.

It's meant to be a soap opera with spooky elements.

I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt and say that it is, given it makes fun of libtards just as hard as it does Trumpfags, but admittedly it's hard given what I know about the show's creators.

Some straight up Poe's Law shit.

kek that kid is obsessed

what in the world

I guess its being ironic and all but it still comes off weird

I can't tell what the fuck this season is. Best I can tell is it's about a liberal lesbian who gets shit flipped on her and the PC brigade backstabs her, so she becomes right wing lesbian? I don't know, I'm just tired of injecting politics and especially Trump hating shit into everything. I don't care what you think about Trump but I'm tired of everything in Hollywood right now being about attacking him. Fuck, just give me some decent shit to watch. AHS only had a few decent seasons anyway, so its not like this show is a huge loss. But it is getting bad because it's seeping into everything.

What's it like to have autism user?

It's clearly meant to be comedic, they ham up the sjw speak to really goofy proportions.
I think Brad and Ryan are trying to make fun of both sides, but ultimately they'll portray the right as the real bad guys when it comes down to it

So are the writers just making fun of liberals now or is the writing actually serious?

That's the biggest concern I have. The creators are way to far up the left's ass to let it stay balanced between hating on both sides. I feel like the lib hatred we're seeing now is a trick and it'll flip finally to be a right bashfest.

>people are still asking this

size of your victim complex

Shame, i get what they are trying to do this season and it is kinda interesting

They are not serious, no
op's link is meant to be a pisstake

As a liberal, videos like this make it clear why I'm hated
What were they thinking?

No, I'm not right or left, I'm just tired of everything being about hating the right lately. Like, I don't care about the right itself. It's more the annoyance of it being like a broken record.

Imagine being so sheltered by your Sup Forums hugbox that you have to have entire conversations about whether or not to be offended by a TV show.

This clip makes me want to watch this show.

Feud

see People are just getting tired of hearing the same shit injected into everything, even if they don't have a stake in it. It's getting really repetitive.

i'm glad i abandoned the show after the second season

What the fuck did I just watch?
Is AHS growing self-aware? Was that supposed to be ridiculous?
I'm so confused

Someone post the sneed edit

Why aren't you watching thebest show on television?

>injected into everything

It's not everything. It's just the things this website tells you to be angry about.

You people don't think, that's the problem

it's seems to be in flux between being too serious and self aware

>this clip
>"Honey you know we don't like cisnormative pet names"

This episode was pretty good

Sorry, my African friend. Trump hate is everywhere in media and if you don't notice it you must be pretty dim. You don't have to support Trump, in fact I think he's pretty ridiculous, but it really is being injected into everything.

yes correct I am an automaton with no inner life or thought

I'm not even Sup Forums but you have to admit that this is kinda confusing?
I don't understand what they're trying to say... that radical leftism has gotten out of control? That seems the obvious takeaway, but it also conflicts with the program in general, nevermind the actual opinions of the writers

So I feel like I must be missing something

Actually it's a total fucking mess and you can see from a mile away that the show writers are phoning it in.
That said, it's pretty hilarious.

I am actually surprised that they are poking fun at both political sides, it's not what I expected from Murphy.

This is something that someone who has never seen anything created by Ryan Murphy ever would say.

Nobody says "I want Mexican food", then goes to taco bell. They say "I want taco bell" in a drunken slurred speech, then they get taco bell.

To all the morons who are going to get angry at this clip without watching it (like I did up until three minutes ago) it makes fun of liberals and feels like it was written by Sup Forums

I like how you had to edit an unironic cartoon about everything being problematic to create your strawman

>lol progressives are craaaazy!
Their fucking racist writers need to go back to Sup Forums.

sure thing, fag

>still owns its timeslot
>has brand recognition
>already in syndication zone, further episodes just add value to catalog

Unless Ryan Murphy just wants to stop doing the show, it will get the two other seasons.

That's why ratings are dropping, liberals thought this was going to be an echo chamber hug box show, but they are satirizing the entire situation and both sides. Lefties can't handle the banter,

The fact that the original was unironic makes the edit 10x funnier, because as much as you loathe the original creator you are now just like him and you know it.

Do Americans just give others guns if they don't own one?

youtube.com/watch?v=5XHsDJ-9EDs

No, and in reality her "stand your ground" shit would never hold when she was using a gun not registered to her. The whole Pedro shooting storyline means that either the cops are controlled by the cult or the writers are retarded.

Cool Americans do. The fact that the /k/ neighbors are bankrupt as fuck and have like $20k in guns and just throw money away like that is also pretty funny.

The Asian dude and his wife were killed by clowns, and the cops said it was a murder-suicide. What do you think?

The main detective is in on it. Later in the episode you see him in the living room with the neighbors who gave her the gun. Then it's revealed they're part of Kai's group. Although I have a hunch the clown cult and Kai's cult are separate.

What the hell has this show become?

Besides, any attempt at parodying liberals is pointless since literally every actor/actress on the show's Twitter is filled to the brim with 'fuck le drumpfy orange man' horseshit.

can confirm

Also this fag is above all else, murphy is a fad creator and rider. He latches on to whats popular at a time and uses it to make his products popular to increase his success and profits. As far as business and politics go, Murphy keeps them mostly separate. Watch Nip/Tuck if you don't think he can't do anything other than leftist bubblegum crap.

Except when he made Glee.
He just poured all his personal political opinions in Glee.

I'd be so in on cult wars.

>any attempt at parodying liberals is pointless since literally every actor/actress on the show's Twitter is filled to the brim with 'fuck le drumpfy orange man' horseshit

Not really seeing how those two things are connected. Only someone obsessed with social media would care about that.

It is an attack on liberals but a certain kind of liberal. Liberals are not just one gigantic formless mass and neither are conservatives. You have essentially inter tribal warfare. Consider all the never Trumpers in the Republican establishment for example.

You will notice that in each episode so far it has been brought up that the Sarah Paulson character is a Jill Stein voter. Green Party voters are absolutely reviled by Democrats. They blame Stein for Trump's elections the same way that Ralph Nader is blamed for George W. Bush winning.

You see special snowflake syndrome also mocked in this season , e.g. "do your cookie breathing". Regular Democratic shills equate that with your more far left wing such as Bernie Sanders voters. Regular Democratic party shills see themselves as moderates.

I'm sure we'll finally get around to bashing the "alt-right" by the end of the season but right now this is a big "fuck you" to all of the Bernie Sanders supporters and Jill Stein voters. They are blamed and hated for helping Trump become elected.

DUDE FUCK PEOPLE WHO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEIR COUNTRY LMAO

It just comes off as very insincere. Then shit like pic related happens and shows how transparent the writers' feelings really are. But what do I know, I'm just a social media obsessed snowflake drumpfkin cheeto

Kai-Sup Forums
Winter-Sup Forums (she's getting way too close to that kid)
Ally-/lgbt/
Ivy-/ck/
Harrison-/k/
Detective Samuels-/fa/
Psychiatrist guy-/adv/

pedro the former completely legitimate US citizen-Sup Forums ?

The problem is that virtually everyone who watches this show is a liberal who won't stand any level of self-critique so they're tuning out this season. I agree that a horror story about a lib seeing Trump voters everywhere is fucking hilarious though

guns literally aren't registered

>I'm just a social media obsessed snowflake drumpfkin cheeto

Apparently.

so it was ironic all along? god dammit they got me good with that asian guy saying you're afraid video

The right are the real bad guys, to be fair

SHADILAY m'lads

liberals are the real racists

but what is "bad"

Or maybe you should just drop the retarded notion that everything must be for or against you altogether. Maybe you should consider the idea that a single show can express multiple views through various characters and scenarios which each portray a different perspective.

Or, you could just keep coming to Sup Forums and have it tell you what is acceptable or degenerate and not have to think about anything.

Yup, my mother and sister have always been into this show but said they weren't watching this season because it made anti-trumpsters look crazy. They had no problem with the crazy grocery store maga guy though.

I'm not even american you absolute retard I just found all the self righteousness in those videos ridiculous, as did everyone else in these threads, and had a nice laugh thinking how stupid the writers would have to be to actually believe that stuff hence how they got me.
>pass user
fucking typical, anything else you want a spoon feeding on?

RIP Mr.Guinea

>best emma

American Crime Story

There's going to be a subplot involving her and the black reporter. This is where the show is going to go off the rails. Right now the story if very tight and focused but Ryan Murphy can't help tossing in several sublets halfway through the season and then doesn't finish them properly.