Does Sup Forums like pic related? I've seen a few episodes and I like it a lot. But I never seen it discussed here

Does Sup Forums like pic related? I've seen a few episodes and I like it a lot. But I never seen it discussed here.

I enjoyed the original comics it was based on. Does that count?

I didn't even know there was an original comic. I count it is the comic as or more fun than the cartoon?

its alright

Oh shit! I guess they toned down the "violence" down to 0 because from the episodes I've seen nothing like this happens. Thanks user amazing pick up the comic and see how much fun I can have with it.

Tell me your favorite bear, and why is it grizz?

It's a webcomic, dude.

I thought the first season was boring, but the recent episodes have been a little more interesting.

Yeah ok webcomic, whatever I'm still picking it up.
I haven't seen them yet but I am planning to marathon them since they're only like 10 minutes long. Got a favorite episode?

I liked it but I think it's too inoffencive to be discussed on Sup Forums.

although I remember seeing we bear bear generals a couple of months ago. I think they moved to trash but I'm not sure if they're still active

Ah I guess I missed out, oh well I hope they keep pumping more episodes out its probably the only thing I like on CN now besides clarance, and I guess gumball you know aside from the adult swim blocks.

Icy Nights was pretty good.

All the /wbb/ threads get moved to /trash/ because actual show discourse almost always immediately turns into talking about fucking the bears and other bara/chub/gayshit.

as it should be

>now die with dignity

Peak of mediocrity
Its not bad or great
Just okay

Good show
overcomes the handicap of being tumblr as fuck a lot bettern than some shows I could name, and comes out funny, clever, relatively self-aware, and cute.
chloe is the best character

I haven't seen a lot of the show but the gag of Grizz clawing a girl because he was playing too roughly was used in the first episode pretty much identically to the way it was there.

and then neeeever again. i guess he learned his lesson

i want to protect her smile

Pretty good show

my college barely had girls let alone loli i could have helped with studying

It's pretty good and comfy. One of CN's current good shows.

Well I'm happy a most of the messages here are positive I'm looking forward this show

It's okay. A bit generic, but I'll still watch it over other shitty shows.