How do you respond to people who would gladly give up their rights to not hurt anyone's feelings?

How do you respond to people who would gladly give up their rights to not hurt anyone's feelings?

>people

I just can't understand why

Why

Here OP

Is that you OP? Because you're doing a poor job of covering up your profile Ryan Thomas.

>sadly everything in the constitution is so precious

I literally want her to get AIDS from a nigger and die a horrible death.

You know we can read your name, Ryan Thomas. Also what was this in response to?

This is more relevant more than ever. Just just can't understand why people especially the left, would gladly give up their rights.

We're living in some strange times, Ryan Thomas.

Not surprisingly a buzzfeed article one of my leftist friends shared.

Hey Ryan. Nice of you to participate in our little party here.

Just tell them they're not a person

TWO lucky 7 trips in one thread?
Shit, Kek must like you quite a bit Ryan.

But you can yell fire in a theater when there is a fire.

Just like you should be able to carry a gun but not fire it willy nilly. It's only when someone is reckless with a right that it should be taken from them.

I'm reporting you to your employer for racism, Ryan Thomas.

Jesus christ this bitch needs to die. Literally. Shaking.

Kek wills it.

what is it with american leftists and using australia as a bastion of all that's good in the world

we have five rights in our constitution. the right to freedom of religion, the right to trial by jury, the right to not be discriminated against by another state (complicated but basically if you're in queensland and you want to go to a university in nsw or something the state of nsw can't discriminate against you by denying access), the right to free trade among states, and the right to only have your shit taken by the state on "just terms" (aka they have to pay you the value of the shit they take)

we're not allowed to defend ourselves, have free speech, rally against the government, own weapons (airsoft is banned nationally ffs), and many other things

these cunts are trying to use us as a prototype for their ideal US, and should be bashed on the spot when they do so

we do not have a good economy. it is dependent on China and our mining industry. we do not have good personal freedoms, you can be arrested here for texting "go fuck yourself cunt" to someone you dislike, and people have been sent to prison for killing home invaders. we do not have great costs of living, we have a fucking goods and services tax which is 10% flat on every single thing we buy among other things, the tax rate goes up to 50% here.

>women
>understanding or caring about rights

Women simply submit to what they feel is the strongest force by design. Don't waste your time trying to appeal to their sense of logic or reason because they do not use them.

I don't.
Since I consider them beneath contempt, and they don't want to hurt my feelings by disagreeing with me, its usually a pretty short and one-sided conversation.

Looks to me like Ryan fucked OP's girl, OP got butthurt and is now trying to get Ryan in trouble by sloppily covering his name, knowing the autists here would dox & whiteknight.

Would that be correct OP? Or are you actually retarded?

Oh no not recism im shivering in me boots. Fuck stupid ass low iq niggers , spics, filthy disgusting jews, fuck the jihadist sand niggers muhammed and thier dirty sand nog god. Btfo. Gtfo my Sup Forums cuck faggot.

This ignore and abandon

Joking aside, I hate that this is the go-to tactic for liberals

I'm on it
t. Black Muslim user

>My ID

He speaks the truth

Inshallah

t. alberto barbosa

I don't really understand what this means, or the limits of it. Do you shoot every cop, government official and line manager you see? Where are the manacles and where is the freedom? Sometimes a chain of command benefits those who make up each link. Chaos is truly freedom but the state of nature ill befits a man.

Read the book "Trigger Warning" by Mick Hume.