Feminists Discover Anime, Get Triggered By it

archive.is/K4VCK

I'm so glad anime exists, just knowing that it pisses off feminists makes it so worth it

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-08-02/tokyo-1st-female-governor-advocated-for-anime-land/.104921
youtube.com/watch?v=JtFN8G0NN4M
themarysue.com/moe-misogyny-and-masculinity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I
DONT
CARE!!!

Thanks for Correcting The Record!

>western feminists try to attack anime for being overly sexualized
>meanwhile japanese feminists have blatantly said that sexualized anime is a good thing

wew lad

>Moé began with adult men consuming cartoons and comics designed by toy companies and marketed to young girls, then forming fan communities and saying publicly “This is meaningful to me too.” You might recognize this pattern from such fandoms as My Little Pony, the most obvious western example of grown men challenging perceptions of masculinity through cute pop culture. People are reading these texts in a way that subverts and resists society’s messages about what men are and should be–how great is that?
Fucking kill me

I think the CTR shills are spilling in to Sup Forums as well. tumblr needs to leave my chinese animated motion pictures alone.

What's funny is that the writer majors in Japanese Studies. So she must be failing if she doesn't even know what Japanese feminists think

>I'm so glad anime exists, just knowing that it pisses off feminists makes it so worth it
No, it doesn't.

The problem with anime is that it turns all men into manchildren that dream with a 2D waifu.

Sup Forums wont let anyone fuck them over. Hell they took on a mod who was banning nipples and actually won

Yoshiko is the best sunshine

The Left is trying to infiltrate animu like they have with video games. The problem is, the Left can't change animu because animu is Japanese, when they infiltrated vidya they only really changed Western games.

I've noticed a lot of animu "fans" the last year or so who are total leftist SJW cucks and nu-males, which is really suspicious since I never noticed them en masse even two years ago, and all of these leftist SJW cucks and nu-males can only name very entry-level animu.

They can't change animu so they're trying to change how the west views animu.

>The problem with anime is that it turns all men into manchildren that dream with a 2D waifu.

You're deluded, 3D women are what turns men into 2d waifu loving manchildren

>Moé is all about building empathy for characters, but only those least like the real women the target audience is likely to interact with every day.
No shit Sherlock, did you just discover moe like yesterday?

That's because 3D women tend to be shit.

In a world full of overweight, head shaved SJW's and feminists, all we have are our 2D waifus

It's misogyny because men are challenging gender stereotypes?

Hell, they only really changed a few western games really.

Apparently according to feminists it is

I've noticed an influx of fujoshits. Truly degenerate.

Nah, SJWs have infiltrated nearly every prominent Western gaming studio save for a few indie ones and a bunch of eastern-European ones.

SJWs won't change actual animu but I've heard that a bunch of dubshit is already being "censored".

I'm sure that Japanese anime publishers give a flying fuck what a handful of SJWs on reddit watching illegally subbed and torrented anime that they don't even pay for think.

>adorably problematic
as opposed to the author of the article, who most likely makes Ragyo Kiryuin and Lalaco Godspeed look like sweet pure innocence...

Finally a reason the form the great coalition of Sup Forums + Feminism against Anime! The true devil is the japanese jew.

Dubs have been shit and censored for a long time already. What else is new?

Censored dubs in the past was largely due to localisation issues and target demographics. There's plenty of Japanese humor aimed towards children that wouldn't fly when aimed at Western children, that's why we'd see a lot of nudity in animu aimed towards children be censored in dubs (Dragonball's the most prominent example).

There's been a lot more blatant SJW bullshit in a bunch of recent dubs, though.

All anime/manga is shit except for JoJo and Berserk.

>its adorably problematic
My little feminazi can't be this stupid

>they still say problematic unironically
they're just gonna keep doubling down until they're a complete laughing stock, aren't they?

That's actually a pretty reasonable article.

>actually reading it

STAY OUT OF MY GOOK TOONS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just troll them with their whole "white people (((>implying))) can't criticize other cultures" shtick. Tell them what they're doing is white privilege and white supremacy. Cultural relativism and all that bullshit.

Dubsfaggots deserve every shit that happens for them.

Serves you retarded assmunchers right.

>Actually finding cute stupid moe shit problematic or dangerous

It's some straight up ugly is beautiful, ignorance is knowledge modernist hostility to aesthetics.

Fucking tools that try and read into anything and everything. "Tacos are problematic cultural appropriation", "White people can't listen to hip hop".

Like frenchie said anime and waifuism is a symptom, not the disease itself.

>you retarded assmunchers
I'm not a dubfaggot lad
SJWs are just infiltrating western animu culture, so that means they're infiltrating dubs too.

>troll them with their whole "white people (((>implying))) can't criticize other cultures" shtick

This is the way. Baka gaijin trying to appropriate glorious samurai nation traditions?

Shamefur.

Tell this privileged white bitch to fuck off.

>Amelia Cook has a Japanese Studies degree
Jesus H. Titsfucking Christ

As stupid as this is, she has a point. Anime is garbage, even as escapism.

>Even fucking Feminist are smart enough to hate Moe.

Plus gamers have taken back video games. THe slightest hint of anything liberal causes a massive shit storm and huge loss of sales.

>That dub that referenced GamerGate.

Women trying to ruin fun again. Nothing new.

No one with a brain gives a shit about dubs. They have been censored since forever. Nothing can degrade their quality, not even sjws.

>massive amounts of shit and loss of salss
Only half right. Massive shitstorm, yeah, but most games in the AAA machine basically make their profit on pre-orders and season passes, that gets them back their cash before someone even actually plays the fucking thing. Not even reviewers get to.
If you want proof, look at the most recent CoD game :most disliked game trailer in existence, literally. Yet the same game also has made the most pre-orders in existence. It won't even matter if the game is shit if they already have their cash.
What

It was Prison School, which is just a fanservice fun show.
The line was "You're like one of those gamergate creeps"

They think the japs are loyal little dogs like the western game developers.

>anime is going to be banned by Hillary

just end it already. let me die

"Even in paradise, there exists nothing but sorrow"

but Trump is going to win

I'm honestly surprised they didn't get ahold of it sooner. Just watched a shitty anime netflix translated, so you know, something fairly mainstream. First episode, our hero finds a sleeping teenage girl, starts playing with her tits when asleep.

Hilarious. Like them japanese fuckers are fucked up, no wonder they can't reproduce if they learn about relationships from anime.

>Mfw moe replaces feminism in the west

Does the guy fucking leave her to make her look so pissed?

The Moe wars have began Dad.

SJW feminist types are making fast ground in anime. You goto big cons and there is always several "anime & feminism" panels there. Anime cons need to straight up deny this shit.

They keep doing it, over and over again. They think GG was an anomaly, not the start of a trend, so they're going to stick to their tried and true tactic of infiltration/co-option/absorption.

They really don't understand just how much of a loss they really suffered. And they're so addicted to sniffing each other's farts that they never will until it's too late for them. And on that day, it will be glorious.

The fuck is a moe?

>Mary Sue.
>Literally named after the defining trope of terrible fiction.
Of course.

It's kind of disturbing just how much influence these people have over both media and fiction, given how little they know of the industry, and how apparent this lack of knowledge is.

Please let this happen. Please.

I'm so sick of feminism, it's taken all the colours of the world and made them grey.

I'll take fanservice any day of the week, no matter how droll.

Reminder that you are all wrong.
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-08-02/tokyo-1st-female-governor-advocated-for-anime-land/.104921

how we are wrong

How moe is viewed in Japan isn't the problem. Japan is safe.

The problem is that anime can get censored on its way here, and with feminism possessing the amount of control it is getting, this is going to become more noticeable.

Japan is immune to feminism.

>The result is that most moé characters are deliberately unrealistic teenage girls
Even big guys 4u can be moe. If a woman can't behave moe she doesn't deserve any attention.

Again, the UN tried to pass many bills about that and it was always refused.
I always wonder about this if either it's the first time you've seen something of the like or just shitposting.
Even last year another attempt was given and failed miserably, the frequency does not seem to be increasing neither since it's been pretty constant for years, it has actually decreased if you compare it to 2010.

Oh yeah also, this fucking tool got a quote that proves the necessity of moe and somehow didn't notice
>“Because that is when girls are the cutest. They are innocent, pure, and sincere. They don’t strategize and play games with people.”
-Ito Noizo, illustrator and adult game character designer

If I have my fansubs and nyaa, I'll be fine.
I would still fight against the shitty feminists though

>AND HOW TO FIX IT

feminists are so fucking obnoxious i cant stand it.

To expound a little bit: just the fact that so many people are aware of them now is a loss to them in-and-of itself. One of their greatest strengths was their ability to do this shit behind closed doors. And GG took that away from them. Now they always have to be on edge in case someone will turn traitor and release what they're doing. The tide is turning against them. People are hearing their lies for what they are, without the veneer of "we're fighting against oppression" and seeing them for the shitty social engineers that they actually are.

Thank fuck I stopped being a degenerate by halting my watching of anime

Is there anything feminists don't have a problem with anymore?

Again I will ask. What in the fuck is a moe

Once you can see the bars of the cage they're trying to put you in you can fight them.

Haha, time to support Love Live!!

I like cute. Nothing wrong with cute.

Oftentimes, particularly when it comes to TV channels, anime gets censored in various ways depending on the whims of the owner of the channel.

Germany is notorious for this, though they tend to focus on violence. While any specific examples would be a bit off topic regarding sexualisation, the fact that censorship can happen is the relevant point.

It doesn't affect most of us, because we just use streaming sites that typically take their base material from Japan.

Problem is, with the US handing over the DNS to the UN, we may very well see a harsh crackdown on these sites, forcing us to use alternatives in order to actually view anime.

Chances are, these are going to be a lot easier to censor.

Moe is basically when an anime girl acts so helplessly retarded that it activates the part of your brain that wants to protect and support for them, hence waifus

>Implying feminists can do anything to change anime
Chances are higher that the 4th reich is rising and that the plot of Metal Gear Rising is actually happening in the middle east

THE MEMES user. DNA OF THE SOUL

Anime that puts emphasis on looking cute. This generally entails rounder faces, younger characters, bigger eyes, and youthful innocence.

Kek, this.
I love how your first reply is an assblasted trump general poster with his shitty Awo picture.

Gonna buy the fuck out of the blu ray and merchandise desu
Same shit I did with Senran Kagura.

>Feminists trying to fuck with Japs again

Because it has always worked so well in the past. youtube.com/watch?v=JtFN8G0NN4M

Technically moe is what you feel when someone is being cute and that depends a lot on circumstances, so a strong girl (not the sassy nigger woman meme) can be cute too.
An innocent hero who fights for justice could be moe too. Eye of the beholder etc.
Well, for all intents, moeshit is that garbage anime with helplessly retarded girls though.

>I've noticed a lot of animu "fans" the last year or so who are total leftist SJW cucks and nu-males
That's how weebs are, it's nothing new.
Weebs are usually leftists, maybe even actual communists. They are very LGBT-friendly and might be feminists.

it could happen though
>Someone runs for president that wants to make america great again
>political hotspot in the middle east
>An actual coup happening that resulted in destabilazation of the region
>The War on Terror : Part 2 since russia is involved into fighting in syria
Im gonna play Red sun at my place when its happening

Really what can they do to effect anime? Anime games are already censored in the West, but anime itself is fansubs.

Theyre going to have to rip my hentai from my cold dead hands

>Kotani Mari, author and co-founder of the Japanese Association of Feminist Science Fiction

What?

most "moe" shows are actually marketed towards girls though

at least we have our based steam games like insurgency , Kebab remover simulator.

So, you're saying to just give war a chance?

definetly

>women being portrayed as cute is misogyny
Into the trash

This makes me want to watch LL Sunshine. Did it get good??

>chase men out of public and professional spaces
>now we have to chase men out of the escapism they've retreated into in this miserable gynocentric world

Seriously. It's one or the other. If you won't let men have jobs, public lives, or masculinity, shut the fuck up about NEETS, because NEETS is exactly what feminism has created.

Cultural imperialism in its finest form

themarysue.com/moe-misogyny-and-masculinity/

Destroy them, lads.

They've been fucking with Japanese games for more than a decade.

>yfw they get called out on it again
>yfw feminists eternally btfo

BAN ASSAULT CUTE CARTOON GIRLS

Why bother giving them the clicks when their mods will just delete the comments anyway?