Tampons coming to men's rooms at Brown University

>Brown University's student body president will be hand-delivering menstrual products to all nonresidential bathrooms on campus, including men’s rooms, with the help of 20 other students.

>Viet Nguyen, President of the Undergraduate Council of Students, announced the initiative in a campus-wide email Tuesday, saying he wants to communicate the message that not all people who menstruate are women, according to Newsweek.

>“There’s been a lot of conversation about why pads and tampons are a necessity, not a luxury, but not a lot of action. We wanted to take it into our own hands,” Nguyen explains in the email, observing that “low-income students struggle with having the necessary funding for food, let alone tampons.”

>By putting menstrual products in women’s, men’s, and gender-inclusive bathrooms, Nguyen aims to “set a tone of trans-inclusivity, and not forget that they’re an important part of the population,”

campusreform.org/?ID=8105

Why can't they just buy their own tampons? Does this mean condors in the ladies' room as well?

>not all people who menstruate are women,

Fucking spastic

>not all people who menstruate are women
but that's factually incorrect

Condoms are not necessary to live, unlike tampons.

>“Why aren’t these products treated the same way as other products we hand out, like toilet paper?” he pondered in an interview with The Guardian. “It’s a necessity, rather than a luxury, so Brown and other universities should treat them as such.”

>“Feminine hygiene products are not a luxury. They’re as essential as toilet paper; just ask anyone who has ever struggled to obtain or afford them,” agreed Terry O’Neill, president of the National Organization for Women. “Students’ participation in school should not be hindered by insufficient access to this basic necessity. Universities around the country should follow suit.”

I would just throw them in the trash desu.

"Viet Nguyen"

Kek

condoms are necessary to live, just look at africa for example

especially at a university, although I think they give out free condoms there anyway, just not in bathrooms

>although I think they give out free condoms there anyway, just not in bathrooms

they do at the campus health centers

>not all people who menstruate are women
And he attends Brown University? And here I thought for all these years that Brown was an elite school. Boy, is my face red! Turns out Brown in the school for the mentally challenged.

>condors in the ladies' roon

this please

Tbh this is one of the less damaging ideas shitlibs have had recently.

i'm just going to empty out all the tampons from the dispenser and dump them in the garbage each time i go in there.

then they'll have to have hermaphrodite security guards watching the dispenser.

>Condoms are not necessary to live, unlike tampons.
tampons aren't technically a necessity. just like toilet paper isn't a necessity. you require neither to stay alive.

Viet Nguyen begs to differ.

Now what if I stick my dick up the tampon dispenser and piss?

>grab all the tampons
>take them into a stall
>use a syringe to inject my semen into every single one
>put them back
>laugh as all t he female-to-male trannies start getting pregnant with my superior white, non-degenerate DNA

I can see myself stuffing tampons into the drains in the sinks, blocking them off.

Also throwing "piss tampons" at people I don't like.

And engaging in tampon warfare, in which I bomb them off the roof onto unsuspecting feminists.

KEK WILLS IT

>saying he wants to communicate the message that not all people who menstruate are women

okay

this sentence made me consider joining the muslims.

This guy is alright.

>not all people who menstruate are women,

And somehow the media wants to say that conservatives have abandoned facts.

Open them up, get them wet and then throw them in the trash.

Hang on I want to run this one past you guys, in hopes of keeping my sanity.

What are the chances that this guy doesn't realize that menstruate and masturbate aren't the same thing?

>Viet Nguyen
The eternal vietgook strikes again

Didn't we fight them in Southeast Asia about 50 years ago?

No it's a toy, a white mouse and a whistle.

>wanting your genes anywhere near a tranny, even as punishment

good, I can put them in between my buttcheeks to take care of my swamp ass now.

You wouldn't get trannies pregnant, you would get dykes who piss with funnels pregnant.

In 20 years when all men are required by law to have their DNA on file to help facilitate capture of rapists (not that the courts will actually need a DNA match to convict) you will owe 20 years of back child support.