Don't blaspheme

rtaaayuhmnt cmyooooonidy

Looks like cgi

sopranos was unintentional horror

Syfy?

marchand was such a great actress she literary died to save the show

And it was such a pointless scene, too

why does it look like cgi

>tfw David Chase wanted to kill her character off in season 1 because he knew Nancy Marchand was dying, but she insisted on staying

iirc they cgi'd her face onto another's body after she died?

DON'T YOU WAVE YOUR HANKY AT ME

youtube.com/watch?v=GS0DQKHMpM8

A flawless show according to some Sup Forums posters.
The dialogue is so stilted that it boggled the mind. It's like they somehow didn't know what the dead actor's pre-recorded lines were going to be until editing.

Well that explains it

I think this show had the most realistic interpretation of dreams I've ever seen.

Not just that, they literally just copy/pasted lines of dialogue she'd recorded from previous episodes and tried to cobble together a new scene out of them. It's extremely obvious, especially if you're marathon-watching the series

They could've just cut the whole scene and lost nothing of value from the plot. I feel like they just included it because they'd spent hours and hours making it look as "real" as possible, when it was just a bad idea that never could've worked

Didn't they also spend an extreme amount of money on the process?

250k or around there

>light coming from the right in the real portion of the shot
>light hits face on the left while the right is in shadow

Worst scene in the series bar none. I guess they felt like they HAD to have a final scene between Tony and Livia, but if this CGI ghoul shit was the price they had to pay for that, then it wasn't worth it.

>this is somehow supposed to be better than The Wire

wew

DONT STO

Still can't believe I didn't notice anything on my first time watching the series
It's so awful

>Worst scene in the series bar none.

Shower shit

This. Just like me