How has being redpilled affected your love life?

How has being redpilled affected your love life?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-s-restricted-gun-ownership-increased-9-5-per-cent-in-2015-1.3745464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

negatively

The red pill is the virginity pill.

Knowing dark truths is detrimental to your mental psyche if you can do nothing to change things, who knew.

Nothing to affect

Abusive none functioning alcoholic mother so not in any way. I've always hated women and I always will. They do find the political bs interesting for pillow talk or I'm just attractive and that's all they care about. Either way I bitch about the Jews as much as possible

In this day and age if rather be a MGTOW then get married or have a love life I'll just fuck as many bitchs possible and die happy.

> love life

newfags get the fuckout

if you are in a relationship, you are bluepilled

About to go on a date actually.
Had affected me terribly for years, though. Turns out the Lord above is good at healing people.

I literally joke about being racist on the first date.
Hasn't failed yet. Usually let her know, "I'm a little racist if you'll forgive me for that" with a laugh or something.

So far every woman I've met agrees that black people suck so I don't really have a problem so far.

Some part jew girl wanted me even more after I went on a Mel Gibson tier rant when I was drunk. Pretty funny, proceeded to bang her

>negatively
not always good to spot 'everything'

Mate, the blue pill is the sex one.

Worked out great for me. Hypergamy taught me to improve myself, now I have a girl that looks like she is out of a Hitler youth pamphlet.

Also stopped taking shit from women, and now I have a girlfriend that asks permission to make me food.

Although it did make finding a girlfriend much harder, my quality of life has improved significantly since I learned I needed to shape them myself. Can't expect to find a right wing cutie in some states. Gotta create them.

>Sup Forums
>redpilled

that hasn't been the case for like 3 years

>So far every woman I've met agrees that black people suck
>Canada

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Now I can feel better about myself putting down minorities, so I won't shoot up my school.

I use to look at women like flowers. Now I look at them like I do dogs or children. Cute but capable of biting the hand that feeds or throwing a tantrum because they didn't get the sucker flavor they wanted.

>Virginity = asceticism

It didn't affect. I manage to redpill every girl I'm with.

Except one that had communist leanings and was ultra liberal.

Is this true? You have to mold women because they offer nothing other than sex holes? this is my fear

I don't want to work on myself just to have to pick up after her too wtf too much fucking work

love is for cucks. When I want to fuck I rape any sluts around.

I'm not sure you understand women very well, friend. If he is a leaf Chad, their gender studies degree goes right out the window.

redpilled the wife recently, sex has been great

>took a girls vcard and been on a few dates
>talked about traveling, she knows I'm swedish
>say I want to visit Denmark or Iceland or a different scandinavian country bc Sweden is currently shit
>she gets super pissed

haven't talked since but we had sex again last weekend. not sure what to make of it

It hasn't because I don't have one

You would be surprised. cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-s-restricted-gun-ownership-increased-9-5-per-cent-in-2015-1.3745464

The sharpest rises are in the most "enriched" areas. Guess who is fleeing the cities and acquiring guns...

Thats right. White people.

I can actually get laid now, it's gotten to the point where i have multiple girls in rotation

>be me
>date high school sweetheart up until my sophomore year of college
>she's Christian and conservative
>very conservative
>she's studying chemistry, none of that feminist dance therapy bullshit
>she wants kids and marriage, though not before she finishes her PhD
>I also want kids and marriage, but I wanted to start on that in my mid 20s (I only did my bachelors and got a high-paying job early on)
>greatest relationship I've ever had
>eventually end it due to our differences on when to get married
>convince myself it's not so bad
>this is all pre-redpill for me, I was always a pretty copy-paste Christian conservative
>years later
>nothing but a string of meaningless Failed relationships with degenerates
>can't find "the one"
>stumble across Sup Forums and other similar communities
>take the redpill of traditionalism/non-degeneracy
>realize I threw away the perfect woman for me all over four extra years of non-marriage

I fucked up big time.

I don't even care about the pussy, but man, living on a single salary in an expensive city kind of blows. Roommates start to get ridiculous after a certain age.

>not beating the shit out of her the moment she became angry

of course the cuck is a swede

All women are different. The hot girl with a nice body might like the chubby handsome guy.

The cute girl you question her motives who approached you, but then said it was nothing might be trying to figure you out, but was caught off guard.

My what?

If you put in the work to shape her, she will make life easier. After I shaped my girlfriend she is definitely a net gain in my life. She sucks my dick on command, makes my food, keeps things clean, and follows me in all decisions. I would be less happy without her. But she did not come that way, that's for sure.

I cum harder. It's great.

Congratulations on getting red pilled.
Physically they are nothing but pieces of organic bleeding, peeing and scatting bags anyway.

yea bc beating your gf is so manly. gtfo faggot, real life isnt anime

Understanding the different mind of women made my life better.

Coward

haha wow does your feminist gf keep your little dick locked in a cage? do you live in a cuck shed? lmao you're pathetic.

it's fine, my girlfriend just molded herself into me.

We just don't care and we know world is fucked up and we plan to get married and have family.

i'm ginger and gf is mexican. I doubt i will have ginger kids.

26 KHV reporting in.

Stopped buying into the liberal mindset of "it's not me who needs to change, but society!" Started working out and being more mindful of what I ate, wore, looked like, etc... 3 months after I started browsing Sup Forums. Self confidence skyrocketed soon after and I now have a girlfriend of 2 years. I sound like an infomercial when I tell people this, but it's true nevertheless.

Commiefornia here
I want to move to Utah, buy a house and a mosin nugget and hold the high ground.

Positive in some ways, negative in other ways. I understand how to deal with women but at the same time I kind of treat them like objects. I really want a gf but I just these meaningless hookups

nothing really.
i was redpilled by just observing people around me and how they behave.
woman were never meant to be our friends, they don't have the same activities and hobbies, they share different views and perspectives (most of the time).
plain and simple, if you want to be with a woman you have to accept that woman is not a friend

Just as you see here.

Want to mate for life before Ey-wah but every woman is a whore biologically programmed to cuck me.

No man, no woman, no beast can we trust.

Only steel can we trust.

I haven't been active in society or in a circle with enough females to gauge.

Destroyed it completely. Partner won't even touch me anymore or give me a kiss

What does redpilling a girl look like?

I'm inclined to mold my own future wife the same way.

Nah I'm just very genuine and likable and have enough positives about me that they don't care about 'a little racism'. I don't go full reich on them right away.

The girl I'm dating now has outright said, "there needs to be another Hitler"

She's Asian though and Sup Forums has basically made me look hard at whether I should raise a hapa. I don't think I should lads.

if you let your wife have opinions you are a cuckold.

hey pro tip: dont be a kissless virgin. she's not the only girl im currently banging out but shes the most attractive. worth keeping around. punching a girl in the face is probably the most cowardly thing a man could ever do

My dog totally subscribes to this way of life and is happier than anyone I know.

Didnt changed nothing.

I realized it was ok to serve my wife and her bull as an inferior being. Now I eat fresh creampies for dinner every night. KEK LIFE!

Soo much this.

Women are not political creatures.

Oh, you don't have time to teach your woman how to please you sexually, emotionally, and in all other ways?

Better get back to playing Pokemon Go! I guess.

Underrated

lmao

I fucking hate Asian girls.

My gf is a liberal, sjw, feminist and im a fascist. We have debates from time to time but we dont let our political views get in the way of us.

Every long term girlfriend I've ever had started either neutral or liberal but eventually I got them literally praising Hitler, and hating niggers and kikes. Women are extremely simple creatures and easy to manipulate. Unless you're dealing with some completely insane possibly mentally ill SJW or something, it can take a long time but you can always convince women that your view is correct.

better now that my hand and I are both right

>punching a girl in the face is probably the most cowardly thing a man could ever do
Why?

This was the rule 60 years ago.

The jews push in the media that it is cowardice, but in fact a women should obey her husband, of she dont a punishment is necessary

Has Sup Forums even existed that long? I'm getting too old for this shit.

I'm not joking. I molded a Muslim chick into a Trump supporter, but I couldn't wipe the slut out of her. While we do everything, no challenge for sex kills a lot of the thrill.

Women make no sense.

>find a 20-25 year old
>pick one with as little collateral damage as possible like daddy issues, tattoo galore, piercing galore, bipolar, etc (insert typical red flag here)
>dont overwhelm with your power level - drop subtle, easy to swallow, redpills over time
>the way this works is offering your fact-based opinion when she solicits information from you or you both are talking about some kind of mainstream event where the media is obvious lacking in substance
>spend some time engaging her with redpill pictures with strong emotional value because women respond more to emotional argument than they do logic
>again no power overwhelming her with far-right authoritarian shit - at least, not all at once if that is your goal

Only if you can reach them through their clitoris.

careful what you wish for

Thats fucking brilliant. Wish i could convince mine.

I'd add fucking their brains out and maintaining yourself as a paragon of masculinity, too. Hold frame.

>implying

>got my gf to praise hitler
but what's the point in that? to prove that mass murder is a good way to stabilize society?

>praising Hitler
Kill yourself you cabbage praising traitor

shes from a small town in indiana, not a raging purple haired feminist. I don't really care how she feels politically because I'm not marrying her, and I sure as shit won't get arrested for ray ricing a chick over travel destinations

Having money and a house is most important. I don't eat girls out. It's their job to serve and pleasure me, not the other way around.

Yes and so much more.

Are you gonna pussy out when we're getting ready to round up the Muslims aswell? Where's Germany? It's all part of their plan.

This
>tfw you wand a qt shy and sweet gf
>tfw you know you will eventually hurt and throw them away because you either lose interest or cant trust them enough to get married/have kids

literally this

hookup culture is degenerate
most girls are normies

marriage is a trap

This isn't some pick up artist shit, but you really need to be selective what you say to women. Not only are they seriously stupid, they're also incredibly gullible and slack and will divulge anything you say to pretty much anyone even if they were never asked in the first place.

For instance, I know that the husband of one of my employees was in Combat 18 and spent time in prison for related activities. I'm not in the habit of getting involved in other people's business, but I know that anyway. She told me, one day, for no real reason. I might not give a shit, but if she goes and works for say, Mr Rosenberg or in an inner city school with a bunch of harridan lesbians, that's the sort of thing that could end badly.

The vast majority of useless shit I have accumulated in my head over the years has been put there by women, along with some incredibly useful/potentially valuable things. They can't shut up. Why the hell would you tell them anything of value?

>Jew complaning about violence

wew lad

You're basically admitting women are purely helpless and need to be taught everything including cooking and cleaning by a man... why do I need to waste my fucking time teaching her how to be useful to a man? all I need to worry about is putting food on the table, clothes on her back, roof over her head...

Girls who I thought were hip, cool, and artsy now appear to be selfish, childlike, and very unpleasant

>mfw i feed my gf her daily dose of redpills

Oh look, its the white genocide jew.

germany have a woman as their president
the other person competing for her position is a woman too.
really all the people that praise hitler are death cultists that want to kill niggers and jews for sport, there is no good reasoning why you would need another reich

you idiot, she doesn't actually give a shit about hitler, she's just echoing whatever your stormfront autist mind wants her to in order to get you to like her

I can't get a boyfriend because people think I'm a racist nazi.
All I have to say is Hitler did some good things for Germany too, I try to explain but no one will listen because muh 6 million

>masculinity

In my haste I forgot this very crucial element when redpilling a girl. Thanks for bringing it up.

You can't be carl the cuck and expect her to respect your ideas and perspectives. She simply will not because she will never respect muh sensitivity. She might appreciate it, but showing femininity is like showing weakness to them. This is how guys often end up in the friendzone. One has beat her into submission by being overtly masculine because the primal parts of her brain respond most strongly to this. Show strength and power, and have her revere your manliness without being afraid of you.

It ended it.

I think my wife does have an at least subtextual understanding of reality, but she's so afraid of it that she can't bear my willingness to at least speak openly about it with family and close friends. And I'm not out trying to convert people, I just respond honestly to direct questions.

So we're getting divorced.

>Show strength and power, and have her revere your manliness without being afraid of you.
How do you do that without resorting to gynocentric femininity and looking like a useful idiot?

>"Does this make me look fat?"
>Is globalism dissolving Western civilization?
>"What?"
>Yes

Nothing wrong with Jews, my merchant brother. I just want a holocaust for Muslims, absolutely destroy them.