What the fuck is his problem

what the fuck is his problem

just being a paid instigator

I'll bite. Who the fuck is this?

Professional activist trying to carve out a niche for himself.

Typical white middle class liberals always try and jump on some bandwagon to have a voice.

He's just an opportunist like so many others.

He's a fucking moron is his problem.

after he was found to be just some white guy in black face basically he has been threatened to do what they say or they will have some prison ghey rape him

Talcum X

he's a wigger that got beat the fuck up by the police

he pretends to be black on twitter

Just another self hating white.

He thinks he's black.
>clearly not black

George soros money

So much white guilt that he made himself black to escape it

Oh lawdy, made me kek

This guy is just an opportunist who will pretend to be black to have a little bit of power.

Oh that's first class

a white dude

Muh sides

Another transracial like Rachel Dolezal. He is white with white parents but claims to be black.

This. Fucking. Whack. Job.

This is the second thread I've seen ripping on Anthony Fantano. Why do you hate him so much?

Someone who started playing blackface as a joke but took it way too far

She looks better as a nig desu

Not enough Melanin

Hes like a real world white uncle ruckus

Talcum x

White envy

His problem is that at a certain point it became easier to be a "minority" in this country than a white man, so he decided to be a "minority".

Lel

vitiligo

That dude is fucking whiter than me in the dead of winter and I just had one great-grandfather that was Italian.

da fuk u just say to me, I ain't white buddy!

Bravo

He really doesn't have a problem. He has convinced blacks that HE is black and made money off getting them riled up. He stole money from BLM and they still love him.

He just picked the dumbest group to manipulate.

white guilt

A transnigger. Mentally ill. Paid to start shit. Thinks he's helping, but hes really just a white nigger.

Fucking kek.

my sides user

She has a big ass too so it works.

Kekd and checked

This.
Become black and live guilt free.

This pretty much. He's paid to have opinions and for those opinions to be of a certain sort. If he walked in one day and said something totally contrary to his public brand he'd be fired within the week. He's a professional agitator and liar.