Bee and Puppycat

Hey normally I wouldn't hassle Sup Forums over controversial stuff but was wondering if any of you guys had all the Bee and Puppycat episodes floating around somewhere. Apparently they just aired the season finale but you can only see it through being a backer or using some assholish app?

Hoping someone can help me out here.

Other urls found in this thread:

help.vrv.co/hc/en-us/articles/212401966-What-is-VRV-
tvpot.daum.net/v/v73behXhfonlqXGtGhnXqnX
youtube.com/watch?v=yz8J_9nv7fo
youtube.com/watch?v=zT1jLPNyMhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep.

It's not worth watching from the sound of the summary.

Oh I'm sure it went from decent to complete shit, not willing to doubt that at all, but I promised my wife we'd see all the episodes years ago and that was before Frederator decided to go full retard with their handling of shows.

why did frederator go from cool dudes who wanted to give small-time animators a venue to shills who host big name producers's indie projects?

Uuuugh, that pic reminds me of how incredibly good the pilot was...

I haven't watched the series yet, but from what I hear it's for the best.

The pilot was too good and didn't deserve this fate.

Why is this allowed?

Even pilot Bee was an autist who didn't have comprehensible emotional reactions to events in the plot. She just made noises.

Anyone got all the episodes saved and uploaded somewhere? Mega preferably or maybe a torrent?

I want to suffer.

God that's such an ugly redesign. Why?

Its sad i cant tell when people here post for (you)s anymore.

The pilot was decent at best. The show's humor still relied on Bee's overreactions to the most mundane things and her complete disregard for common sense during times where it matters.

My favorite part of the pilot was the end of the dream sequence where Bee physically looked as if she was genuinely afraid of a situation she didn't understand. I like moments like these.

I'm serious, bra.

After she's grumpy she lost her job and embarrassed she dropped spaghetti in front of the buy she likes she stops being sane. At first I thought her sassing the employment office guy over the candies she stole and fussing over her new pet were supposed to be ways of avoiding thinking about her problems, but when reality comes crashing back when she's hungry and has no food or money she doesn't have an appropriate emotional reaction. Nor when her immediate problems are solved when she ends up with a wad of cash. She just barks and gibbers.

I'm serious, bra.

I really enjoyed the pilot.

I didn't think the new episodes were that horrible.

I do. Lets fight to death, no guns or knives allowed.

At least in the pilot her "barks and gibbers" moments were... How do I say it, better placed? Her weirdo moments after the pilot were more frequent and almost never amusing.

Probably because they realized their old business model was bleeding money. The huge kickstarter support for Bee and Puppycat being wasted by an incompetent showrunner probably didn't help.

Because they realized Youtube's new way to run things is incredibly unfair to animation and it's not gonna change soon. No matter how many small names you have you'll still give hardly any cash.

Hell even the venture with BIG NAMES suffered from this. Why do you think they are now stuck doing 107 fact videos and all that crap?

It's easier, cheaper and gains way more dosh than any of animated cartoon on YT.

Truly we live in a horrible horrible era.

So can we get the episodes here or what...?

>The pilot was decent at best.
I enjoyed that fact that is was pleasantly different from most cartoons. Mellow feminine.

I'd still like to see the ending, I hear it's a bizarre train-wreck.

OP from that thread.

This one is different cause it directly requests for the episodes.

OP of this thread, I take it you haven't had any luck either?

They can't budget and let too many people on the team.

Why yes we do, thank you for asking.

Nah, but I have no incentive to watch them now that I know the shitty twist.

It tried to be like Steven Universe in the series

This is what happens when you pander to tumblr

>how incredibly good the pilot was

>Uuuugh
>...

I see why someone like you would like it.

No, this is what happens when you give your money to a lazy jewing fuck who gives up and hands the rest of the job to foreign animators that can't stay on model for shit.

>"We want the Steven Universe audience"

It appears the reason why nobody has the episodes is because there was only a limited time for the backers to get them and 99% of the backers are anti-pirate faggots with a couple that either didn't get them all in time or were just plain retarded and didn't save them.

Thinking about how I can possibly air them from the app on stream/record but I don't have experience doing so.

>when the kickstarter lies so hard you lose 15 years

>series finale

So it's finally over

Or is it??

But, yeah, it's over.

Frederator then
>Don't worry guys, were not like those other networks! We'll give you the kinds of shows YOU want and give small-time young animators their own shows where they wouldn't have the chance otherwise!
Frederator now
>Grrrrrrrr close the door. Bring me 15 hookers NOW and get the drugs ready. *snorts a line of coke* aaaaaaaaaa fuck yeah bust out the 100 Facts You Didn't know videos. Sell Bravest Warriors to Nelvana. Fuck you fans that donated to patreon 3 years ago for Bee and Puppycat, we aren't going to show any of you the episodes until we say so.*swallows a bunch of mickies*

I've been in a craptacular mood all day and then this reminder happened, so understandably I add an exclamation to voice my extreme distaste in a way that cannot be simply conveyed through normal writing.

Please don't start with me.

So in the previous thread some user make a comparison betwen Bee and Vicky from Small Wonder.
Small wonder being a show where an engineer creates a robot girl and pass it as his daugther
I havenĀ“t see the later episodes, was the reveal hinted at any point before the last episode?

Nope
All lore was shoved into the last episode at the last minute

If anyone can tell me how to rip content from VRV I'll download and upload the episodes somewhere.

I'm still upset with this fucking show and this kickstarter.

idk have you tried Video DownloadHelper?

No, I haven't even set up my account yet. I'm assuming they've taken measures to prevent videos from being downloaded easily, so I was asking if anyone knew in advance how to get them.

I wouldn't say the pilot were incredibly good, but it was definitely much better than the rest of the series. It had a lot of potential but they just completely squandered it.

Closest it came was hinting that Bee had super strength when she pulled a magic doughnut crystal out of a giant's hand when the giant had been unable to pull it out himself, and the giant says "Wow, haha. Are you stronger than me?" But that is like one minute before the top part of bottom right corner of your pic happens and we get the big reveal. So, since that's the same episode, no, not really. Maybe episodes 5 or 6 hint it at some point, but I haven't rewatched them closely, and it would probably have to be really subtle stuff. Like,I think Bee punches a boarded up door down in ep 5.

This Small Wonder show sounds cute.

Yeah, when I said incredibly, I meant in comparison to how the final product looks.

Apparently you can't watch content on a PC. Guess I'm not ripping any video unless someone knows an easy way to do it from my android phone.

>help.vrv.co/hc/en-us/articles/212401966-What-is-VRV-
>What devices will VRV be made available on?
>VRV will be available on Xbox One, as well as native apps for iOS phones and Android phones. More devices will be announced as they become available.

>>>VRV will be available on Xbox One, as well as native apps for iOS phones and Android phones. More devices will be announced as they become available.
What a bunch of crap.

Why are they restricting their audience so much? You'd think they'd need as many viewer as they can get.

Probably to prevent exactly what I was planning on doing.

Some korean site has a 5-6 episodes

tvpot.daum.net/v/v73behXhfonlqXGtGhnXqnX

I still believe in you VRV guy!

Hey, here.

I've been test ripping a few eps and I think I'll be able to post something soon.

At first I tried downloading VRV on Nox and Bluestacks but neither were capable of playing anything past ads, go figure.

Audio won't be perfect and it may be a bit cropped off at the top but otherwise the video should be smooth like butter and ad-free.

In that case, I'll try to get Toast Dogs/Wedding Donut.

I guess you can always record it with some bandicam stuff

Anyway will be better than nothing

>bandicam

Low test pleb garbage, the only reason for the crop is so I can spare y'all my shitty notifications bar.

I dig the series finale look. A few small proportion changes makes a big difference together.

That and it was ACTUALLY animated in japan this time, as opposed yo have korean and american animators imitating anime with tumblr sprinkles.

Have you everyone tried vrv.co? Here's my honest screenshot first. Keep in mind, it's only available in the US + Premium one.

Also, Season FINALE trailer on B&P and the news from Cartoon Hangover.

youtube.com/watch?v=yz8J_9nv7fo
youtube.com/watch?v=zT1jLPNyMhE

Don't forget (hopefully) about the Bravest Warriors & Bee and Puppycat. What if, our friend of mine -- misseps (or any other release names for example)... will rip it in HD?

I'll watch it in 2017 on both, after that.