Daredevil is everything good in the Marvel universe...

Daredevil is everything good in the Marvel universe, there is not a more interesting or engaging character in the marvel universe. Prove me wrong.

> justice is blind

Frank

Okay fuuuuuck, besides frank. Daredevil and Punisher go hand-in-hand. I loooove reading stories of these too.

The biggest problem with Daredevil is that most writers have no idea what to do with him.

Like, the current thing with him being a prosecutor is really, really, REALLY fucking dumb and completely misses the point of Matt as a person.

But yeah, he's one of my top three favorite Superheroes.

Plebs.

Do you mean currently or in the entire history of marvel? Either way my choice is pic related

Yeah, I don't understand why Current Matt is a prosecutor. I don't see how liking Frank and Matt is pleb tier?

Another character most writers have no idea what to do with.

Also, the art on that page is fucking terrible!

I like the prosecutor direction. Matt has fucked up so much that he got forced into a job he hates and it adds a twist to the usual Daredevil stories.

>The biggest problem with Daredevil is that most writers have no idea what to do with him.

DD has the most consistantly good runs by creators out of almost every other book done by Marvel over the years, on other series good runs come and go, but Miller though to Waid has been more than decent, even if you don't agree with some story arcs or dont personally agree with where the character is going.

I don't really see what the big deal is, he's still a lawyer he just went from defending people who couldnt afford help to prosecuting the assholes doing the wrongs in the first place.

and its certainly not unusual for a lawyer in RL to go back and forth from defense to prosecution, its two sides of the same coin.

That's reasonable. I guess it's just more noticable with Matt because when he's written well it's really good and you notice when the author has no idea what to do with him.

Also in the whole Back In Black run does anyone point out that his costume looks like his retarded memetic-suit or whatever it was from the 90s?

well the current Soule run isn't particularly good, desu, and the suit is a callback to Shadowland which was a not so great DD event and marred Brubakers run signifigantly.

It looks lame, yeah.

why did Bendis write moon knight again?

There once was a time were marvels poster boy repersented every thing i loved about the company

The idea is that Matts time as a lawyer is parallel to his work as Daredevil. Him being a prosecuter puts the focus of his drive on punishing criminals, where his traditional role as a defense attorney casts his actions as Daredevil as defending the people being hurt by those criminals. Its the difference between vengefulness and protecting others. Or thats how I interpret it at least.

Because he must ruin everything he touches and he must touch everything.

Here's the list of essential Marvel characters *AHEM*:
Ghost rider
Daredevil
Punisher
X-Men

Everything else is "literally who?" tier.

How can we get Miller back on Daredevil?

The problem is that it removes the internal contradiction which makes Daredevil a very interesting character and just turns him into a avenging angel.

If Matt believed the police and prosecution did a good job then why does he even bother being Daredevil at all?

Also, the contradictory nature of Matt is what makes him a good character. It's also a core part of him: dressing up and calling himself a "devil" when he's a devote catholic.

Bendis?

Namor probably encompasses the spirit of Marvel the most with Cap following closely behind

I'd say most of the Marvel U is very compelling with the exception of The Avengers excluding Thor and Hulk (if you try to argue he's an Avenger)

Hadn't thought about it that way. Interdasting.

So awful how Marvel shitted on MJ and Pete's relationship. This is one my favorite pages ever.

Yes, Bendis; the comic book writer who wrote Moon Knight and ruined it.

>it removes the internal contradiction
Only if everyone he prosecutes is guilty.