As always, left wing political correctness infests most movies that come out of Hollywood...

As always, left wing political correctness infests most movies that come out of Hollywood, and recently I’ve seen several examples of where this is very subtle, perhaps going unnoticed by the majority of the people watching these movies. Here’s a few recent examples, just off the top of my head.

1. The horror movie It stars a group of kids, all of them boys with one girl. The girl is the strongest, bravest one in the group. In one scene, they’re about to enter a haunted house, and they’re all scared (except the girl, of course). The leader of the group asks for a show of hands for who wants to stay outside the house and stand guard instead of going inside. All of the boys raise their hands. The girl is the only one who keeps her hand down. There are various other examples of this throughout the movie.

Imagine if the roles were reversed; a movie starring a group of little girls who are all terrified, but there’s one boy in the group who is brave. Would you ever see a movie like that from Hollywood today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it isnt that the point of the novel?
the chick is a formerly repressed girl turned into a turbo slut empowered girl that let all his friends make the train with her.

2. The comedy movie Rough Night stars a group of women going on a bachelorette weekend. It shows the women flying to Miami, having fun, doing drugs, dancing, having a stripper come to their fancy house, and having a wild and great time. It then shows the men having the bachelor party, and all of them are extreme beta males, sitting around a quiet table doing an extremely boring wine tasting, and saying “Oooo” and “Ahhh” whenever the wine expert says anything about the wine.

When one of these men gets a phone call from his fiancé at the bachelorette party, he’s gets nervous that she might break up with him. His other beta male friends encourage him to leave the party immediately, get in a car, and literally drive all the way to Miami to make sure she doesn’t leave him. They even recommend he buy some adult diapers and wear them during the trip, so he can just pee in his pants instead of stopping for a bathroom break. A scene where he buys the diapers at a grocery store is played for laughs.

Again, flip this. Can you imagine actually seeing a movie where a woman wears adult diapers and pisses her pants as she drives 20 hours to make sure her boyfriend doesn’t break up with her?

This post reeks of basement dwelling manchild who's never touched a woman

Dude you just gotta accept it for what it is, we can't change shit. This movie was cliche to the core, with the typical girl power shit, the Stephen King cutout kids, and the generic token black guy. Pennywise and the kid with the stutter were the only good parts.

Was it autism?

3. The sci-fi movie Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets has two man heroes, a man and a woman. Both the man and the woman are equally able to engage in hand-to-hand combat with giant adversaries even though the woman probably weighs about 90 pounds, but that’s nothing new and I’ve talked about that many times. Stacked on top of that is the fact that throughout the entire movie, the man has massive oneitis for the woman and keeps pestering her to have sex with him or marry him. She rebuffs him throughout the entire movie of course. Imagine a movie in the 80’s, or even early 90’s, where a man/woman hero team had this same dynamic.

I haven’t even talked about recent movies that were overtly politically correct, like Detroit and Atomic Blonde. Those would be too easy.

The whole group is portrayed as outsiders, not just the girl. The difference is that the girl is supposed to be the strong one, the males just some fags who depend on her. I didn't see an implication that anyone will fuck her.

This post reeks of pejorative ad hominem.

Come back when you have an argument instead of buzzwords

Man I would fucking pay to see that movie.

Stephen king is a jew who hates Trump

Hollywood are all commie Jews

Visit pol sometime OP

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o

>The horror movie It stars a group of kids, all of them boys with one girl. The girl is the strongest, bravest one in the group.
The girl was the strongest in the original book all the way back in the 1980s. When they're in the sewers and the boys are panicking, she calmly suggests that they gangbang her to relax.

The first two examples don't bother me as much as other more obvious and disturbing examples

No. Bev wasn't le strong girl trope except for the fact that she was a good slingshooter.

>I didn't see an implication that anyone will fuck her.
There is literally a scene where they all fuck her.

> She rebuffs him throughout the entire movie of course
except at the very end
also isn't the chick rebuffing the douchebag hero a well known trope in comedy/action movies since forever?

So someone watched Valerian. Luc must be proud.
I am more concerned with the female combat part than the rebuff part

>4. The Shitty Thread on Sup Forums stars a whiny """man""" that makes threads crying about movies that don't reinforce his worldview. He thinks people care enough to have feelings either way on the matter.

>Flip this. Can you imagine if they made a female character this pathetic? I thought not.

Did you even watch the movie dipshit?
It was the Chad guy that wanted to go into the house first. Beverely tried talking him out of it but he goes there anyway.

Valerian was also a massive douche nozzle, if I was a girl I'd reject his ass too. The movie even fucking tries to tell you, the retard that you are, that Valerian is a man slut and pumps and dumps every girl he comes across. NO FUCKING SHIT SHE DOESN'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM YOU MORON.

>Literally becomes a damsel in distress
>Stronk woman

>the only acceptable leady lady trope is the one pioneered by facialabuse.com

A movie where the female lead rejects the male lead throughout the movie? That's pretty standard.

>encourage him to leave the party immediately, get in a car, and literally drive all the way to Miami to make sure she doesn’t leave him. They even recommend he buy some adult diapers and wear them during the trip
that's fucked up

Yes film in general is awful right now, and partly because lefties literally cannot stop shoving their idiotic politics into their works.

chin up, mate
one day us men will have a voice and power in the world