Make one single change to the production of a movie that you believe would improve it greatly...

Make one single change to the production of a movie that you believe would improve it greatly. This can be a single casting, design, location, etc.

Example, for The Dark Crystal tweak the designs of the Gelflings to look less weird and uncanny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPdowP_aBXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Replace Sam Worthington with Manu Bennett in Avatar

I think the whole point of that movie was to make everything alien and uncanny, in fact I would like more alien and uncanny things in that movie.

Good idea

There's a difference between alien and creepy, especially when it's the lead characters.

There is nothing wrong with creepy alien uncanny lead characters.

That would be dope actually

Never watched this and plan on it tonight, as a big fan of Labyrinth, what should I expect?

You should like it. Also, there are no humans at all in it.

When the friend wins the upskirt photo contest, the winning photo should have been of a girl not wearing any underwear.

Also, in the end at the insane asylum, he should have snapped out of his psychosis by seeing the same panties he stole from Yoko's drawers. Not just some random panties that we never found out where he even got them.

Really really good puppets, and a good score.

>tweak the designs of the Gelflings to look less weird and uncanny
Begone plebian child.

A better movie

I don't remember the Gelflings having huge tits.

I wish

Obvious answer, recast Anakin. Wouldn't save the script or bad story but it would be more tolerable.

Been my favorite movie for 25 years. Youll like it if you like Labrynth.The music score is fucking unbelievable too.

Actually an excellent idea

Really fantastic puppet work and designs, great music and a very distinct atmosphere. The story or characters are nothing special but they're adequate and it's really about the otherworldly feel of the setting anyway.

The villains are pretty cool, too.

MmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmm

Chamberlain shambling down the hallway with that buzzing score playing is seared into my brain.

Tatiana Maslany instead of rabbit girl in Rogue One
as they were originally intending

lucas would've directed anyone to act that way, as he actually wanted anakin to be completely unbearable.

And Saoirse Ronan in TFA

While you could get a better actor, I think you'd get similar results. Sam Jackson and Natalie Portman both give awful performances in the Prequels and they're both very talented.
Lucas was just no good at directing that cast

The only two to do well were McGregor who got to do his impression of Alec Guiness, and Ian McDiarmud who just hammed it up like crazy.

All MCU movies after Iron Man 2, better colour grading
Spectre cut down the music of music, 100 minutes of music in a 148 minutes is way too much
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King none EE, add Saruman's death
Bram Stoker's Dracula, replace Keanu Reeves

>great music
This must be emphasized
youtube.com/watch?v=aPdowP_aBXY

This is a good idea. Tatiana is awesome.

Holy fuck i watched this show when i was like 7 and these puppets terrified the shit out of me. Why the fuck is the main character scaring the shit out of me thats not how its supposed to be

gah,
how did they fuck up so much?

tiny furball is giving a 'can you believe this shit' look

Cast someone else

No! Emilia a CUTE

Emilia a SHIT ACTRESS

THIS

Hayden can act though. It's just that Lucas gave him shitty lines and shitty direction. His psycho rant about murdering all the Tuscan Raiders was actually a good performance and he actually does a good job of portraying an overconfident shithead.

>implying the cast was these shitty movie's problem

an amazing world full of wonder and magic that is unlike anything you will ever see again.
too bad that almost all fantasy setting have and will always be just tolkien rip offs

recast Valerian with Karl Urban and olivia wilde as the main characters

cute
that must be a very charming comparison for a woman

worth watching?

Gelflings should have been humans in makeup. Any sort of physical activity looked pretty awkward and reminiscent of those shitty puppet shows you were dragged to on a field trip.

yes. very much so.

Only the girl ones do silly

Well actually a number of shots were little people in makeup, mainly the ones needing stunts.

swap pennywise from it 2017 and miniseries

HMMMMMMMMM
hhhhhmmmmm?
hhhhhMMMMMMM

Recast Lex Luther in BvS, like literally anyone other then eisenberg would be fine

would that really save the film?

Well I genuinely enjoyed most of the film, but eisenberg ruined it for me

I suddenly remember that I saw this movie when I was like 12.

Also, for some reason, I have memories about reading novelised version of it first. Maybe it fake memories or something

less kids in IT movie
stuttering kid
jokey kid
fat kid
girl kid
thats it

Recast MJ in Spider-Man Homecoming with Isabela Moner. Disney keeps the "brown MJ" requirement, but I think people are much more ok about it

fewer

THIS
>1979 Mark Hamill complains George's dialog is unnatural
>people complain Anakin is too emo
>people complain pic related is too emo

reminds me of spiderman 3 where people complained the dancing was too cheesy. It's supposed to be cheesy

>>people complain Anakin is too emo
No one said that. They said Anakin was too wooden.

here's why that would piss people off
>make the movie that has followed the source material closer than any other movie known to man
>people still complain it's not close enough

I've never heard that. Is there maybe a possibility we saw different reviews?

Who is she?

You have never, ever heard anyone call Hayden Christiansen in Episode 2 or 3 wooden?

Jodelle Ferland, formerly the little girl from Silent Hill

less

oh yeah, I thought you were talking about Adam Driver. yes, and I also heard he was too emo

And every horror film from 2000

No, it's fewer.

Here's a good idea; never make the prequels. They literally answer any questions from the original trilogy in the poorest way possible.

Now the owner of a different set of hills

100% fine with this

And the youngest actress ever to be nominated for an Emmy

when wa that

Jesus, those are mighty

Token black kid was pretty useless. But I would have rather "lessered" the jumpscares and other stupid "horror" elements!

Maybe the original director had a more tasteful movie in mind, but we'll never know...

How can a 3D be this cute. :3

When she was 4, A film called Mermaid

She looks like a Disney princess brought to real life. The big eyes and lips, face shape, etc.
Quite stunning.

The retarded fanboys asked those questions. The original trilogy doesn't really leave many unanswered questions in it. People just started asking them, and the prequels poorly attempt to answer OUR questions. The best example of this is:
>boba fett origin
Boba is a badass bounty hunter, but the fans made him a huge deal. So the prequels tried to answer that by giving us jango fett and the clones to answer this. And it was forgettable as fuck.

me on the left

She looks greasy and like she smell

No.

she isn't your girlfriend, user, you don't have to "defend her" from rivals

What is your counterargument to the accusation of her foul texture and odor?

smell like what?

Yeah that would be ok with me.

FUUUUUU

not bad

so what's she from?

dude what the fuck is this team america rip off ???

I see what you mean

Change Harry's eyes to green.

Gelflings look fine, girl gelf is kinda cute and they fit the weird aesthetic of that movie perfectly

they did

Jeez she looks EXACTLY like Casca.

Bersek live action when?

As much as I'd love for there to be one, it would take so much for it to be acceptable. Can't bear to have another shit adaptation tarnish even more people's entry point to the material.

better than Labyrinth

no its less

>only 16

fucking latinas mature like 2 years faster than other grils

female L

bump

This.

Also Alison is best clone. .

Helena, faggot