Official Win-O'-Thread #2

>What is this thread?
Every Wins'day at Win-O'-Clock we gather here and post links to the latest scans and rips of comic books.
Most links we uploaded ourselves, others we are sharing from elsewhere.
Some comics we've even purchased ourselves (but most we didn't).
If you'd like to help out, just ask and we would be delighted to tell you how.
Otherwise, be patient, be polite, and understand the simple concept behind these words: Not posted means not available yet.

>Where can I find old Win-O'-Threads?
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/Official Win-O'-Thread/
(Note: This finds the OP for old threads. If you want to search for comics in the archive, clear the subject field!)

>Where can I find downloads for other comics?
Warez forums/blogs (like AvaxHome), DDL-indexing search engines (like FileDiva), torrent trackers (like ExtraTorrent) and other P2P networks (like DC++).
If a link has been posted on Sup Forums, you can search for it in the Desu archive (add "http*" to searches to return only posts with links).
If all else fails, just >buy it.

>Where can I buy comics?
comixology.com/
amazon.com/
On the various publishers' webstores, and at your local comics shop.

>Where can I find an LCS?
comicshoplocator.com/
the-master-list.com/

>Where can I find out when new comics are released?
comiclist.com/index.php
previewsworld.com
pulllist.comixology.com

>How do I download from websites that only give me .exe files?
Untick the checkbox under the download button.

>How can I find this thread every week?
If you are using the inline extension go to Sup Forums.org/co/official or use the option under "Filters & Post Hiding".
If you have 4chanX go to Settings > Filter > Subject and add the following line:
/Official Win-O'-Thread/;highlight

>And last but not least
I do this for you MadAnon

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?vsjh3sp3vhxrs9g
mediafire.com/?y6t3ujdyxx9hcce
mediafire.com/?7c1m41lz07ac1o8
www111.zippyshare.com/v/SE3N637i/file.html
mega.nz/#F!PUVnGJyC!1Se_iXd6SbpZV36YU5mCMA
openload.io/f/qzpRpc6dCPU/
userscloud.com/2faligtvs2d7
www48.zippyshare.com/v/XAv611OQ/file.html
www48.zippyshare.com/v/b7TJEJzW/file.html
www48.zippyshare.com/v/2ecsRjbJ/file.html
www48.zippyshare.com/v/mn1LzmBA/file.html
sendspace.com/file/3a63ao
www11.zippyshare.com/v/fUrr3cwD/file.html
www5.zippyshare.com/v/6Sawo9ZU/file.html
www5.zippyshare.com/v/za3CAeAR/file.html
www5.zippyshare.com/v/57uAmRFP/file.html
www5.zippyshare.com/v/P7gu6B9D/file.html
www48.zippyshare.com/v/qdR5iM7L/file.html
www33.zippyshare.com/v/TdnY8qwg/file.html
www78.zippyshare.com/v/lZ3CONop/file.html
www33.zippyshare.com/v/ARmGlLfp/file.html
www33.zippyshare.com/v/yFjzKL18/file.html
www33.zippyshare.com/v/6BsQLDKu/file.html
www5.zippyshare.com/v/phIFJs1s/file.html
pastebin.com/PifVqSxA
idwpublishing.com/product/journey-vol-1/
userscloud.com/qqkbpd9odcqr/New_Avengers_048_(2009)_(digital)_(Minutemen-PhD).cbr
userscloud.com/ualn2ye2q53k/New_Avengers_049_(2009)_(digital)_(Minutemen-PhD).cbr
userscloud.com/bnw5vcffdxrp/New_Avengers_050_(2009)_(digital)_(Minutemen-PhD).cbr
userscloud.com/90mssusqo6v8/New_Avengers_051_(2009)_(digital)_(Minutemen-PhD).cbr
userscloud.com/ijhmndb6g82e/New_Avengers_052_(2009)_(digital)_(Minutemen-PhD).cbr
userscloud.com/ku4xz7p7gykq/New_Avengers_053_(2009)_(digital)_(Minutemen-PhD).cbr
userscloud.com/yitpr431sk9z/New_Avengers_054_(2009)_(digital)_(Minutemen-PhD).cbr
userscloud.com/e5raptlv5gce/New_Avengers_055_(2009)_(digital)_(Minutemen-PhD).cbr
wrbiradio.com/convicted-child-molester-sentenced/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no link
But why?

Troll thread, report and ignore.

I don't know, maybe someone could post the TPBs that were released today and save the thread.

Small plea to report these posts as well, to give mods some context since it's obviously OP.

That's what ghostposting is for.

Then what's the point of making a recap thread? We could just ghostpost the second thread in the first place. Fuck, could just ghostpost everything, have it all carry over from the one thread from whenever.

>muh thread sanctity
(You)

No. Just don't.

Deadpool & The Mercs For Money v00 - Merc Madness (2016) (Digital) (Kileko-Empire).cbr
mediafire.com/?vsjh3sp3vhxrs9g

Deadpool - World's Greatest v01 - Millionaire With A Mouth (2016) (Digital) (Kileko-Empire).cbr
mediafire.com/?y6t3ujdyxx9hcce

Deadpool - World's Greatest v02 - End Of Error (2016) (Digital) (Kileko-Empire).cbr
mediafire.com/?7c1m41lz07ac1o8

Deadpool - World's Greatest v03 - Deadpool vs. Sabretooth (2016) (Digital) (Kileko-Empire).cbr
www111.zippyshare.com/v/SE3N637i/file.html

Please, rip this

bump

Still waiting that user to deliver....

>mfw Frozen #3 is out this wednesday

mega.nz/#F!PUVnGJyC!1Se_iXd6SbpZV36YU5mCMA

Still requesting Hickman Avengers

Tried the archives?

I really don't want to download every individual comic and piece together the correct reading order. Spoonfeed me.

Damn, i thought you are joking.

Thanks, but i requesting TPB with some extras

Oh. Sorry.

Get fucked you dipshits. If a thread hasn't been replied to for more than hour and a half, it's better to let it be archived. Fucking kill yourself.

Oh look, MadAnon is still here.

Thx for bumping :)

>not waiting until the thread's in page 10 to make MadAnon even angrier
One job user

The Black Dahlia (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Humperdido)
openload.io/f/qzpRpc6dCPU/

"What's to Love: This gripping graphic novel adaptation of the highly acclaimed book by James Ellroy, The Black Dahlia, delves deeply into one of the most haunting unsolved crimes in American history. Award-winning filmmaker David Fincher (Gone Girl, Zodiac) and acclaimed storyteller Matz (The Killer) worked at length to preserve much of Ellroy's original dialogue while bringing the stark images of 1940s L.A. to full, living color with illustrator Miles Hyman.

What It Is: LAPD investigators Bucky Bleichert and Lee Blanchard find themselves enthralled with the mysterious and brutal murder of a beautiful young woman, Elizabeth Short. Their obsession takes a dark turn as they delve into the underbelly of Hollywood and the heart of the dead woman's tortured and twisted past. It is a case that will test their mettle and their sanity.

^ switch ".io" to '.co' - process via JD2 for best results - ads should be up, but site will give you pop ups no matter what I set the users permissions at

Paging Ouash,

You know, you can rip stuff from izneo yourself, just get a chrome plugin called image/flash show&download. I think each Spirou issue is like £2

>Santa vs. Dracula (2013)
Dracula invades the North Pole in order to obtain Ol’ Saint Nick’s ability to enter any home. Too bad one thing is standing in his way: Santa Claus and the forces of Christmas! Now it’s Vampires vs. Elves! Werewolves vs. Reindeer! and Naughty vs. Nice in an all out, epic battle of the ageless for the ages! SANTA VS. DRACULA! This time … It’s Seasonal!

userscloud.com/2faligtvs2d7

The usual gorillion indies
6 DC (unless the list is incomplete?)
0 Marvel

Can someone explain what's going on here?

Battlestar Galactica - Cylon War 01 (of 04) (2009) (digital) (Minutemen-Entombed)
www48.zippyshare.com/v/XAv611OQ/file.html

Battlestar Galactica - Cylon War 02 (of 04) (2009) (digital) (Minutemen-Entombed)
www48.zippyshare.com/v/b7TJEJzW/file.html

Battlestar Galactica - Cylon War 03 (of 04) (2009) (digital) (Minutemen-Entombed)
www48.zippyshare.com/v/2ecsRjbJ/file.html

Battlestar Galactica - Cylon War 04 (of 04) (2009) (digital) (Minutemen-Entombed)
www48.zippyshare.com/v/mn1LzmBA/file.html

Classic Battlestar Galactica Vol. 1 - Memorial (2013) (digital TPB) (Minutemen-Entombed)
sendspace.com/file/3a63ao

Galactica 1980 Vol. 1 (2011) (digital) (Minutemen-Entombed)
www11.zippyshare.com/v/fUrr3cwD/file.html

Battlestar Galactica - Starbuck Digital Exclusive Edition 01 (of 04) (2013) (webrip) (Ol' Joe-DCP)
www5.zippyshare.com/v/6Sawo9ZU/file.html

Battlestar Galactica - Starbuck Digital Exclusive Edition 02 (of 04) (2013) (webrip) (Ol' Joe-DCP)
www5.zippyshare.com/v/za3CAeAR/file.html

Battlestar Galactica - Starbuck Digital Exclusive Edition 03 (of 04) (2014) (webrip) (Ol' Joe-DCP)
www5.zippyshare.com/v/57uAmRFP/file.html

Battlestar Galactica - Starbuck Digital Exclusive Edition 04 (of 04) (2014) (webrip) (Ol' Joe-DCP)
www5.zippyshare.com/v/P7gu6B9D/file.html

Battlestar Galactica - Cylon War (2009) (digital TPB) (Minutemen-Entombed)
www48.zippyshare.com/v/qdR5iM7L/file.html

Classic Battlestar Galactica 001 (2006) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Entombed)
www33.zippyshare.com/v/TdnY8qwg/file.html

Classic Battlestar Galactica 002 (2006) (3 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Entombed)
www78.zippyshare.com/v/lZ3CONop/file.html

Classic Battlestar Galactica 003 (2006) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Entombed)
www33.zippyshare.com/v/ARmGlLfp/file.html

Classic Battlestar Galactica 004 (2007) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Entombed)
www33.zippyshare.com/v/yFjzKL18/file.html

Classic Battlestar Galactica 005 (2007) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Entombed)
www33.zippyshare.com/v/6BsQLDKu/file.html

Li'l Battlestar Galactica - Digital Exclusive Edition (2014) (3 covers) (webrip) (Ol' Joe-DCP)
www5.zippyshare.com/v/phIFJs1s/file.html

Hey Win-O thread, does anyone have a collection of Jack of Fables ripped by minutemen? CPS/DCP rips are the only collected packs I can find other than digital TPB's, but I like singles.

>Deadpool & The Mercs For Money v00 - Merc Madness (2016) (Digital) (Kileko-Empire).cbr
Floppy of first issue includes "bonus" first issue of Spidey #1.

They couldn't even be arsed to take this out when they make the trade 0_o

They never gave a shit about digital trades. It's too hard for them to remove the "To be continued"s, recaps and letter pages.

Hey, at least they're including the TPB contents. Small steps man

>It's too hard for them to remove the "To be continued"s, recaps and letter pages.
Oh, I know. It's especially obnoxious when they have the idiotic "what to see what happens next?" pages at the end of a book that have the next issues cover ... followed by the next issues cover.

But this is a fucking TPB where the second "chapter" is literally the single first issue of a completely unrelated title, ffs! That's an impressive level of incompetence even for Marble.

This week's suggestions for rich rippers:
Life And Legend Of Wallace Wood, Volume 1 SC
Roy Crane's Buz Sawyer, Volume 4: Zazarof's Revenge HC
Turn Loose Our Death Rays And Kill Them All: The Complete Fletcher Hanks HC
Theory Of The Grain Of Sand TP
Sensational She-Hulk By John Byrne: The Return TP
X-Men & Alpha Flight TP
Batman: A Celebration Of The Classic TV Series HC

What a shit week.

>What a shit week.
5th week, user, whaddaywant?

Black Widow 008
Deadly Class 024
Ghost Rider 001
Great Lakes Avengers 002
Monstress 008
Ms. Marvel 013
Saga 040
Seven To Eternity 003
Superman Annual 001
Totally Awesome Hulk 012
Witchfinder City Of The Dead 004 (Of 5)

JUST UPDATED PASTEBIN WITH 1000s OF COMICS TO DOWNLOAD:

pastebin.com/PifVqSxA

FIXED SOME OF THE LINKS.

>Marvel
>Saga
Terrible taste.

So I'm not sure if these are even scanned, but does anyone have the compiled volumes of Journey from IDW?

Or just any Journey at all? I really wanna read it.

idwpublishing.com/product/journey-vol-1/
For reference.

Anyone wanna re-upload Demon Knights? Been having a hard time looking for the Nahga-Empire scans.

and Adventure Comics too while you're at it.

So does anyone have any Men in Black comics after the first three issue series?

You mean the 100% Burned part? Guess you shouldn't hand fire to apes.

I'd like to request New Avengers #48-55

Kind of curious to know.

Whatever happened to that user who scanned the previous 5 issues of this series?

I could've sworn he also said he was going to scan Issue 6 at some point and storytime it.

>New Avengers #48-55
userscloud.com/qqkbpd9odcqr/New_Avengers_048_(2009)_(digital)_(Minutemen-PhD).cbr
userscloud.com/ualn2ye2q53k/New_Avengers_049_(2009)_(digital)_(Minutemen-PhD).cbr
userscloud.com/bnw5vcffdxrp/New_Avengers_050_(2009)_(digital)_(Minutemen-PhD).cbr
userscloud.com/90mssusqo6v8/New_Avengers_051_(2009)_(digital)_(Minutemen-PhD).cbr
userscloud.com/ijhmndb6g82e/New_Avengers_052_(2009)_(digital)_(Minutemen-PhD).cbr
userscloud.com/ku4xz7p7gykq/New_Avengers_053_(2009)_(digital)_(Minutemen-PhD).cbr
userscloud.com/yitpr431sk9z/New_Avengers_054_(2009)_(digital)_(Minutemen-PhD).cbr
userscloud.com/e5raptlv5gce/New_Avengers_055_(2009)_(digital)_(Minutemen-PhD).cbr

wrbiradio.com/convicted-child-molester-sentenced/

God damnit, I can't believe I'm so stupid that I didn't think to check Izneo. Thanks man, they have Spirou alright! Every single issue, in fact!

I'm going to get to work on them right now and see about doing a storytime tomorrow!

Please do.

Why is Superman a Dark Horse comic now?