Just finished all 4 seasons of Spartacus, despite the rough start of blood and sand it was an amazing watch

Just finished all 4 seasons of Spartacus, despite the rough start of blood and sand it was an amazing watch.

Are there any other shows similar? I've already seen Rome but we all know that's nothing like the spirit of spartacus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqRPaucl8r4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of a kind m8, one of a kind.

I've never seen black sails but some people say it has similarities to spartacus despite it being about pirates and not set in rome

Arrow is sort of a far-off thing related to spartacus as it has a shit ton of actors who were on spartacus in it, and I mean a shit ton, kind of like Rome actors in game of thrones

Maybe give vikings a try but it really is a one of a kind, the dialogue, the rules of talking etc. Amazing show, never to be forgotton.

Marco Polo is the closest another show has come for me.

too bad it got cancelled

For me, it's Seppia

When looking for shows that push the note for violence and sexuality all wrapped up in a neat package of memorable characters that you end up finding yourself missing at the show's finale, I say you should not look further than pic related

However, unlike Spartacus, Banshee still tried to gather the female audience for some reason, which is why in addition to adrenaline-pumping scenes you're also going to get
>blonde woman with a huge baggage of family drama
>angsty teenage girl that complains all the time except when taking cock
>spoiled blonde teenage girl that tries to act tough all the time because she's hardcore like her mob boss uncle

Overall it's still worth it though

>crixus and ashur as rivals in arrow too
Agreed it has alot of actors but the spirit is nothing like spartacus

Underrated. The best girl in Season 3

Black Sails for sure. I really wish it wasn't so underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=jqRPaucl8r4

>we're never going to get more Hundred Eyes
At least we got that special but still, fuck me. A real shame about that.

I tried this show but it never hooked me like spartacus. Is there ever a moment it ''gets'' you kind of like ep4 in spartacus where it turns good?

Black Sails has some great shit in it, but it's also full of alot of boring crap and forced "progressive" bullshit

>taking cock
Like, removing it from somebody else's body? That seems weird.

I liked strike back
>lots of action
>bromance
>tits

I rewatched the show recently and this guy did literally nothing wrong, crixus was a cunt who fucked him over, no wonder he turned to scheming to get revenge

You need to keep watching after the first season. The show becomes something else entirely after season 1.

He couldn't handle the bantz

That's like saying the fat dude in Full Metal Jacket did nothing wrong either

It always ticked me off that the other gladiators treated him like shit, not only because he was also a gladiator , but because he was essentially running the black market at the ludus. He helped a lot of people out, they should have treated him better, then maybe he wouldn't fuck them over.

Ashur was great, its a shame that he had to die in such a shitty manner. Naevia was truly the worst thing about S3 and S4.
At least he turned Crixus the Undefeated Gaul into Crixus the Cucked

>plots to kill Barca just so he wouldn't have to pay him in the bet he lost
c'mon

Barcar treated him like garbage and was a homo anyways and i'm pretty sure Batiatus was cool with it.

In response to the Black Sails recommends: Black sails introduces a leftist progressive agenda that builds and builds per season. The last two seasons it begins to get entirely out of control. I don’t regret the first two, but holy shit, I didn’t expect the drop off.

Just finished Vikings season 1 yesterday and it’s glorious so far. The sheer number of confrontations, warfare, and lack of emphasis on talking is great.

She ruined Crixus honestly. I don't know why female characters always do shit like that to make characters...it's almost like real life or something..weird.

The replacement actor for Naevia was terrible.

>Greeks
>White

>This Sup Forums shitposting.
I'll take your bait. Please explain to us how Black Sails is progressive.
>Inb4 le black queen
I will never understand why you fags can't just sit down and watch a show without being triggered over seeing something you disagree with. The irony is hilarious.

The first one was very innocent looking and the replacement didn't have any resemblance to the first one. At first I thought Crixus was dippin another woman. Also the extras , the girls, in Spartacus were sexy man.

>Sense8 gets a two hour special to wrap everything up after cancellation but Marco Polo gets nothing
Fuck Netflix.

Sharpe, Strike Back, Banhsee

sense8 was such a gay show, like really really gay, so gay I could barely finish season 1
too bad because the settings was kind of cool