So, what's going on with Jim Carrey recently? Did he break his mental conditioning or something?

So, what's going on with Jim Carrey recently? Did he break his mental conditioning or something?
youtu.be/AYKIHzHJ3Wc

Who are some other celebrities who have broken free of Hollywoods mind control program? Off the top of my head:
Mischa Barton youtu.be/yps6112kn68
Randy Quaid youtu.be/Vv5zXPsZyG4
Amanda Bynes youtu.be/7j_Gwp1sEjY

What do you think is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21CEOlBq2YI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Kerouac
youtube.com/watch?v=sQp6ATVaS_M
youtu.be/DV0zJHUIhac
youtu.be/PYrQA_ticbA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he wants out

>old has been with herpes

that beard though

Breaking the conditioning/wants out/coming to god/scared etc.

I'm all for Jim Carrey sticking it to the man but that was a cringe performance on his part. He's one fedora away from becoming a white black science man

Who is Mischa barton and why did she go crazy?

I used to have a huge crush on Amanda Bynes, sad to see that video.

Jim Carrey does not really exist...

>So, what's going on with Jim Carrey recently?
He's just preparing for a roll.

youtube.com/watch?v=21CEOlBq2YI

Seriously, like what the hell these are actually amazing

Seems like he took a lot of psychedelics recently, and in his position of power, realized he can just start talking about the underlying reality to people until he finds someone who can converse on that same level.

Not necessarily a good idea to do publicly, since in order to play the game you can't really start talking about the game itself.

He's in a new movie about en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Kerouac

It's Andy Hoffman all over retards

>literal gossip thread
jesus christ

he reminds me of a class mate i had that just found out what nihilism is

>Andy Hoffman
>Hoffman

lulz

youtube.com/watch?v=sQp6ATVaS_M

why are actors so obnoxious bros?

This is nothing new for Jim... he's been heavy into some forms of meditation for a few years now. He's done talks alongside New Age guru Eckhart Tolle.

He spoke about having an out of body/ego death experience during a meditation session, during which he became everything and everyone for a fleeting moment. So it's not drugs (mostly), and it's nothing new

a wizard never shows his power level. or maybe the reason he's talking is that he knows he's gonna lose the game regardless so talking gives him a modicum of control.

Mishca you might remember as the sick girl from Sixth Sense or from the tv show The OC she had an eating disorder problem and wasn't acting for a bit guess she got hooked on some other drugs in the meantime.

Yep. The shills will come up with bullshit explanation after bullshit explanation.

She was an untalented actress who dropped out of the spotlight, she's from the OC and a handful of other shows/movies, never really made it that big. Her breakdown was extra weird though because her parents are super rich, infact that's how she got her career, it's like a Lena Dunham or Cara Delevingne type situation where their super rich parents buy them into a modelling/singing/acting career (stock broker or property developer I think it was?). Anyways, like I said, one of those very very rich familys that run in high up circles, and mischa was ranting about her parents being into the occult and her mother being a witch and weird rituals and bad shit they were into and trying to "shatter" the world or some shit.

I genuinely believe all actors, and I mean ALL actors, theatre, small screen and big screen, have severe underlying narcissism and/or identity issues. Takes a special kind of person to want to pretend to be other people all their life, and live off playing make pretend. Some people want it because they absolutely crave attention and validation and being in movies and TV gives them that in spades, guaranteed hundreds of thousands of people will see them. Some people just don't have identities, so they play other ones. I think this is also why so many are into such degenerate shit, to themselves, they're not REALLY people, they're not anyone, so it doesn't matter. Theatre actors are another class of complete egomaniacs, though. They make a life out of lying to you.

Jim Carrey has issues, I personally think it's identity issues. Consider all his ridiculous recent shit.

He has always been a self-righteous dick

Apparently Jim is a huge fan of David Icke and attends his events.

He's not being self righteous, in fact he isn't.

Katt Williams talks about the Illuminati all the time, he's pretty deep down the rabbit hole.
youtu.be/DV0zJHUIhac

And so is Kanye West. Maybe that's what his beef is with JayZ, and why he aligned himself with Trump.
youtu.be/PYrQA_ticbA

I haven't thought about his penis today.

Martin Lawrence, Richard Pryor, DMX etc.

They fuck with blacks the hardest.

He's depressed and trying to cope with high school tier philosophy ramblings, plus probably on drugs. What he said isn't some secret knowledge you fucktards, try to not be retarded mouthbreathers for once.

Holy fuck jim was a total boss in this.

None of these other faggot celebs are as cool as Jim. He knows that Hollywood is a sham, and doesn't care anymore. He is now free from the pressure and now is ready to become the existentialist we all aspire to be.

pft. so much this. ever try working with theater, and by extension,some music majors? don't. they're so stressful, especially the women. could ramble on with examples, but i don't need to recall those memories.

look at the sadness in those eyes

> claims nothing matters
> can't stop spouting his ideology

this

I hate globalists/NWO. Good for Kanye, and fuck, fuck, fuck the media.

Is it a role of a GIANT ASSHOLE!

Hollywood is cancer

Is he transforming into the American Psycho?

Carrey can do whatever the fuck he wants. He told a story once a long time ago about how when he was younger he wanted to be successful as a comedian/actor and wrote himself a check for like $10 million bucks and promised to cash it 10 years later (he post-dated it when he wrote it).

10 years later, he cashed it.

Not many motherfuckers out there with that kind of drive.

If you know Jimmy's story he's been a manic depressive since day one. Combine that with existentialism and new age philosophy and it can be a bad combo.

>88022088

Just realized my post was palindromic, go figure.

that's not just drive, that's a deep intuitive understanding of visualization and the laws of attraction

Its for a role in a new showtime series

he is turning into andy kaufman

I had a friend who was full-blown Jim Carrey mode. It's a mix of intellectualism and cowardice. Their fear of death is so intense that they obsess over the secrets of life as though if they can just find some sorta answer it can save them somehow.

this. when you see Jim Carrey, it's actually just light being reflected.

this is highly accurate. I know someone like this and that describes them very well.

They are not even aware of their actions, they put on blinders and just act... its always the same fucking shit over and over too.

Trying to get them to adknowledge it is like pulling teeth.

Yup. It's the same beard Robin Williams had.

He's so good, god dammit

NOOOO!

>image getting succ'd by these
wow

Lolol

Wow. He's good.

Nah, just crazy nogs.