get a job

Men in Black II
Spider-Man
Cats & Dogs
The Grinch

>childhood ends at 5
moron

>THE BREAKOUT COMEDY OF THE SUMMER

I was obsessed with Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Spider-Man as a kid.

children in the 1800's were better workers than the average worker in 2017

deferred adulthood is causing permanent childhood, like you fucking permababbies. it's embarassing to be able to say that a child streetsweeper was more mature than some modern shittalker desk job working goober

HAHA THE JOKE IS THAT THE MOVIE ONLY CAME OUT A FEW YEARS AGO SO IT IMPLIES OP IS UNDERAGE WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED ON Sup Forums.ORG/TV/ HAHAHAHA WHAT A SNEED FEED LOVECRAFTIAN KINO THREAD *BELCHES* I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>1800s is relevant
what a fucking mong you are

>says the guy on a fucking weeaboo message board

>only the absolute present matters
yeah, that seems to be a functional mentality. i bet your children are going to turn out perfectly adjusted and not defective at all

fucking absolute goon sucker posting in this thread. if you ever wonder why kids are becoming trannies, it's this joker right her

>attack the person and not the ideal
classic logical fallacy, you're gonna go far with thinking like that

my god you are a fucking moron

I agree please keep this a meme free thread.
I liked unemployed Fletch as a kid.

>i can't defend myself, so i will just throw insults
maybe your kids aren't going to be the tranny. maybe you already are a tranny because you're obviously mentally deficient

you are a fucking moron. go lose your virginity you weirdo, and try not to discuss 1800 child labour behaviour in the process, she will probably give you the money back

>attack the person and not the ideal
>classic logical fallacy

historical Sup Forums behavior

absolutely historical

but you know that i am right which is why no counterarguments have been posted, like in any other thread where i post my absolutely refined political ideologies

>absolutely historical

Patrician-tier millennialcore

Jurassic Park 1 & 2
Men in Black
Independence Day
Mummy 1 & 2 (the Brendan ones)
Mask of Zorro

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar!

Actually it says
>HE BREAKOUT COMEDY OF THE SUMME
I don't get it.

*Late millennialcore

People born in the mid 90s were watching those movies. People born in the 80s and early 90s were too old for them, except Spiderman.

I think my childhood ended after watching Toy Story 3. Not in a bad way, I think it's actually a rather defining moment to have as a farewell to that part of my life.

b8

I wish.