Can we have our daily BvS worship thread?

Can we have our daily BvS worship thread?

Naw it's getting harder to get people to pretend this was a good movie.

sorry sir but you're in the wrong board

you want this is an MCU board

But this isn't about Civil War.

>pretend this was a good movie

Was legit a 7/10, I haven't seen the extended cut version yet but I hear it adds some essential content.

it does, its worth watching

I dont know why people like
Get so salty about people having different tastes, or why people get so autistic that Batman didnt figure out Clark's identity.

People like Marvel films because they're safe, and they have plenty of action to distract them from their boring, flat, static camera shots.

Like, can you name a single interesting scene, technically speaking, from a Marvel film from the Marvel MCU (Not counting Deadpool, the only outlier so far)

deadpool isnt part of the MCU to be fair

deadpool isn't mcu

also, I like both franchises for different reasons, I just dont know why people get SO salty about people liking BvS and MoS

Picked it up in 4K since all the UHD stuff went on sale on Black Friday. Pretty sweet, DCBros.

Not a comic, or cartoon

>Like, can you name a single interesting scene, technically speaking, from a Marvel film from the Marvel MCU
75% of Dr Strange.

I can.
Can you accept that people find those scenes interesting or is this yet another "nope lying/pleb" bait post?
I actually know the answer to this so don't bother answering

It's perfectly fine and acceptable to like BvS on its own merits, but if you pretend that it's some kind of masterpiece, you're either b8ing or fooling yourself.

>being this new

Get off this board.

All the people who like Marvel films are girls with thick rimmed glasses, ironic sweaters, and dyed hair

AKA people who only got into comic book shit at the start of the MCU to begin with

Heh
Nice try kid, I'm sure I've been here long before your capefilm loving ass.

The problem is that is tries to be something it's not and that just drags the whole movie down.