Sup Forums has made me suicidal. Anyone else? How do I snap out of this?

Sup Forums has made me suicidal. Anyone else? How do I snap out of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0bj4i-sW44s
youtu.be/fv33VDRSXY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't do this finnbro.

Haven't found a way out of it so far, but just think about this: If you kill yourself, there'll be one less person fighting the good fight, and the globalists and leftists and jews that much stronger.
We aren't in the majority, we can't afford to lose more people to pointless defeatism.

And, in the end, don't you want to die having at least tried? Isn't it better to die knowing you did your best to stop all this degeneracy instead of giving up?

Accept nihilism or take the indigo pill

Find a life goal. Spend every day working toward that goal, even if just a little bit.

Or even better, a find a higher power to serve

take lsd

The only thing I want to do is make (((movies))). I will get some inheritance money soon, blow that on one (((film))) and if it doesn't go anywhere, I'll blow my brains out.

Where could I acquire LSD?

Whoever drew this is either a faggot or seriously baiting.

What about Sup Forums that made you suicidal?

it passes like a wave
just wait a while

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0bj4i-sW44s

Hopelessness about everything. Job market, women, aspirations, family, life itself.

Why do you want to make movies?

>Sup Forums has made me suicidal.
I thought being suicidal was the national sport of Finland?

It's the only thing I know how to do and the only thing I like. It's been that way since I was like 3. Don't know the exact reason.

Me too user,sitting in a play rehearsal, cause working theatres similar :_;

Just take the blue pill again, it's easy
youtu.be/fv33VDRSXY0

It's not Sup Forumss fault winter is coming and you won't see the sun again for 6 months while you freeze to death in the tundra.

But seriously bro, just grab some vodka and have a sauna, you'll feel better.

When you so woke you ain't even sleeping and want to die. Close your eyes man.

Read 'solid objects', a short story by Virginia Woolf.

I always knew I was a special snowflake. During elementary and realized that school was a prison and saw the world as a controlled environment. Life changed after elementary

>be 12
>friends birthday party in afternoon
>gotta get bday card for him
>scrolling through cards
>kids cards just don't stick
>look at adult cards
>find one that hits hard
>"cherish these last years because getting old sucks!"
>its perfect in my newly acquired narcissistic eyes
>give it to friend at party
>they all tell me its stupid and that they can't wait to get older
>the adults give me a collective "wtf" stare
>still hang with those friends and try to redpill them to some success

Finding Sup Forums did not help me feel better, but I'm glad I found you guys

Stop caring about these things and you'll be FREE..

>being so mentally weak a bunch of retards on a shit board want to make you suicide
stop being a faggot

Spend some time offline doing something wholesome. If you really are going to top yourself please take down a few nigs on your way out

Thank you, Satan.

a life without a sense of faith and duty is bound to devolve into suicidal thoughts

From my perspective you should find a purpose above that. Even if you become a famous director/producer/whatever, eventually you won't be able to make movies anymore.

A lot of athletes have a similar problem, their entire life goal is wrapped up in one fleeting thing, then when they lose it (serious injury or just grow old) they have nothing left. It'd be great to pour your soul into movies for the rest of your life, but eventually that will fade along with everything else.

So you can have a temporary purpose which will help for a time, and is better than nothing, or you can invest yourself in something permanent. For me, it's Christianity.

I've never been where you've been to be honest, but I've known people who have and seen where it's led. Hope this helps you

eigös viljami bidäisi dähän aigaan olla jo nuggumassa :DDD

miedidäänbäs sidä idsemurhaa huomenna :DDD

Suicidal? well don't be. Truth is a double edged sword. Here is some positive truth from yours truly.

I've coped by realizing that since life is bollocks we should just enjoy the good things handed to us and the pleasures that we have.
Once I realized that 95% of the people in the world are no better than grade schoolers in mentality and knowledge interacting with them seemed so much easier.

The world may be hell but at least you can strive in it when you realize that's the case. It's been a far more intriguing path then the dreary eyed romantic view I once approached life from.

>How do I snap out of this?
You need to become ignorant again, unfortunately the only thing powerful enough once you have reached the levels that are described in that pic is a lobotomy.

Otherwise it's just a matter of whether or not you have the willpower to endure while knowing just how bad things really are.

i agree but it's ok to take your time. work towards finding a purpose, but if you haven't found it yet don't let that stop you.

>aspiring to be anything other than brown

Huittista.

>eventually you won't be able to make movies anymore

Bullshit. Directors don't retire until they die.

^Absolutely this

Suicide is a permanent "solution"
Not having a purpose is a temporary problem

Why do you feel as if being in possession of some uncomfortable truths necessarily leads to nihilism?

If anything, you should use your brutally honest perspective on reality to your advantage:

> Rather than fucking around trying to win girls over with your "personality", you can focus on what actually works; i.e. improving your looks, status and wealth.

> Rather than subjecting yourself to a life of corporate misery so that you impress your parents and come across as a good little drone, you can spend your short time on this Earth doing what you *really* want to do.

> Rather than embracing the semi-coherent liberal dogmas of our time (e.g. equality and diversity), you can see these things for what they actually are and refuse to indulge in them. You don't *have* to see people as equal. You don't *have* to have the same opinions as 90% of society.

Stop thinking of the redpill as a burden and start appreciating it for what it is: liberating.

>Greece and Spain have very low suicide rates despite high unemployment
>Switzerland has high suicide rates despite being a cosy rich mountain country with nice chocolate and happy cows
>Finland has mandatory military service so you'd think the people there would be hardened but loads of them are hanging themselves

Don't get this at all

Read some shoujo manga.

Why ENTP's specifically?

This jumped off the screen at me. I'm an ENTP and have been feeling more and more apathetic and musing over the mental model of of the world I've built and not to preach to the converted, but it's bleak a outlook.

Sup Forums hasn't made you suicidal, your brain has. Trick your brain into not being suicidal!
Get more exercise, eat healthy food, get out of the house, talk to real people.
You want to make movies? Well, start writing a script then.
We all have to die sometime, why not at least make one movie for the world to remember you by.

Unless people stop wanting to see your movies and you run out of money.

My point is you can't rely on your own ability or on others. Anything can happen, anything WILL happen. You need to figure out how to be okay whenever that "anything" happens. If a person's entire identity is wrapped up in something so fragile as public opinion or physical ability, their life will be just as fragile.

>How do I snap out of this?
baby pulling the trigger, dickless fagget

>being a tripfag

I am disappoint, also timestamp or gtfo

Also checked

>Anime discussion board made you want to kill yourself

You should kill yourself.

You misunderstand a lot of the nature of the struggle. Without anything objective to cling to you are left with a leap of faith to religion, which the very logically inclined just aren't capable of no matter how appealing the results seem, or to accept the meaningless of it all. In this void there can be no objective good or evil, only subjectivity backed by cultural bias and individual experience, which is a foundation of quicksand. Some find this liberating, some don't feel that this makes much of a difference because they still accept that happiness is good, living longer is good, the system we are a part of might not be great but it's certainly decent, and some give in completely to despair because there is no meaning, there is only the inexorable logic of oblivion.

You have to develope a mindset of "fuck you".
Job market is shit? FUck you somehow i'm gonna make it.

No women is intersted in you? Fuck you i dont care.

Change what you can change and accept what you cant change.

Read good books is also something that helps (at least me)

They don't have niggers.
That's it.

Their life is too perfect, no niggers so this is why good governments are importing problems, so you have something to be worried about and not hang yourself because you have nothing to worry about.

Nice ID Twink

You function by debating ideas, with others or with yourself. Your identity is not tied in to any preconceived viewpoints, your identity is a function of how well you reason things out. If new information comes your way you have little problem in changing your view to incorporate this information provided that it is reliable. Because of this there are no cardinal truths that you cling to, other than the primacy of logic over emotion. This is the closest you have to a universal belief. If the facts and logic point towards this bleak outlook that is the truth. All that you are is about establishing the truth, whether it agrees with your own personal sensibilities is uniportant, and so you see the world unfolding as it is before you, and you have no spiritual comfort, and no way of drowning the pain it brings you because only truth is interesting. Only the truth is real.

>you can spend your short time on this Earth doing what you *really* want to do.
That part is really wishful thinking; sheckles make the world go round. If what you *really* want to do costs too many sheckles you won't be doing it.

I had that exact same thought as well.

guessing the picture is true

hello fellow entp
i am suffering from this as well
now i'm at the "so what do i do with this information" stage

I honestly believe you should get a month ban for this post.

>unironically using the intj/entp/lgbt/mlpp/pp/poopoo scale to describe yourself.

tits or GTFO

Anyway, gotta get going, best of luck to you bro.

keep going pussy

it gets better

full circle awaits

STOP FAPPING. START LIFTING. Get ready for the crusades/race war/ beta uprising/ whatever you want but prepare and get fit.You want to get to the point where you could pass your military entrance exam requirements. No joke go to r/redpill

youre a finn, you were already suicidal

I'm in (or perhaps *was* in) precisely this position. I had essentially always been indifferent towards religion until the age of around fifteen when, after developing somewhat of an interest in science, I found myself involved in the internet atheist circles which revolved around Dawkins and the like. When I contrast my political positions then to the ones I have now, it's fairly obvious that I was viewing virtually every issue through a nihilistic lens; "What does it matter if people engage in sexual promiscuity, binge-drinking and drug-use? We're all going to die anyway. What does it matter if we allow alien migrants into our country? We're all just a primitive animal species, anyway."

I strayed away from that "atheism/rationalism" movement two-or-so years ago when, through a combination of SJW-culture and the realities of Islamic immigration into the West, I was slapped in the face by the reality of what was going on and was forced to ask myself the question, "If this carries on, what is my country going to look like in 25,50, 75, 100+ years time?"

It's an odd process going from an atheistic Liberal to an atheistic Conservative. You're constantly asking yourself, "how can I even justify asking people to adhere to moral standards when I doubt that objective morality even exists? Do I just argue for it on the basis of societal utility?"

I've almost found myself *wanting* to believe in God, *wanting* to be a Christian and *wanting* the comfort that religion brings... but I just can't bring myself to accept the central tenets of these traditions; e.g. the resurrection, Jesus being the son of God etc.

I'm essentially making do with a vague, deistic sort of God for the time being. At least, that way, I've got some degree of objectivity in my life because the natural conclusion of atheism is nihilism. And it is nihilism which has got us into this mess.

How do you cope with it?

btfo kek

life is a meme

fan fiction is degenerate

It's too late Sup Forums

I see it now...

There's no turning back now

>bad things are happening
>I'm overwhelmed because I can't fix them all at once
vs
>bad things are happening
>let's get started on fixing them little by little

I want to kill myself but I don't think it's necessarily because of Sup Forums. The idea that women are repulsed by me because I'm not white has occurred to me a couple times, but I don't even know.

don't give up if you fail once then, bro

seriously do not fucking kill yourself

find simple pleasures and escape there.

>trump will make america great again permently
>trump will make america great again temporarily.

No you know why the "temporary solution" meme is a really shit thing to say to someone thats suicidal.

Someone edit that in one of those hanging noose pics. I would but I suck at that stuff.

Disassociate yourself ever so slightly from other people's thoughts and preferences.
For empathy is the pill of the dead.

>How do you cope with it?
Personally, I made a plan. I am only one man and I cannot fight this on my own. But I can do my part. I have accepted that it is important and needs to be done covertly.

Misguided or not, this gives me a sense of purpose that makes it easier to deal with. My mindset is now "yes, everything's fucked, but I'm doing the best I can to turn it around."

I hope you find something that works for you.

>suicidal
i was just thinking about the world today and wanted to end it, senpai

move to australia get in the sun and get some vitamin D m8. We're never too full for finnbros.

Still straighter than you.

Bascially you wake up everyday to a bright blue sky,it's always sunny, and the landscape is just stunning.Wouldn't you instinctively crack a smile?I've been to London twice, and I can't help but sympathize with you.Always rainy,shitty weather and most people there are somewhat moody.

Pic related is where I live

That's black pill user. Your not a realist, your a pessimist. Things can get better. It doesn't matter how screwed the world is you must always have hope. The second you give in is the second they win. Rise above and fight back against the darkness, rage against the machine. If you have enough faith user, you can conquer mountains. For even little Davy, armed only with his slingshot, slew Goliath.

This is precisely why 'Nihilism' is a (good) crutch for many. There is no meaning to it all. We are drifting on a rock through space at 888x light years / second.

Get away from the rectangle screen, listen to yourself and breath. There may be many ways to happiness for you, but you just haven't listened.

Btw, Autism is not vaccines, it's Tablets.

You're over thinking user
Just keep going and try to find a way to leave your mark in the world. Write your thoughts, a manifesto, a book, etc. Otherwise it'll be as if you never existed.

go fuck yourself with your fairy tales jewscum faggot

What's the point of an hero-ing? We'll all die soon enough. Just marry the first one that lets you in her. Married life is god-tier

Man the fuck up

then go back

It becomes easy to adopt a defeatist mindset where there few victories happening around you.
I sit in my low-energy room from night to day not caring about life, and worshiping a frog god that I want to kill brown people and liberals.
Sup Forums changed me forever over these past few months but unlike pablo I don't think I can go back. The person I talk to the most is a Canadian chick I met on /r9k/. That is saying something. I've accepted that this species is both insane and retarded and no matter what happens we will most likely kill ourselves off to the point of near-extinction and live in caves for some centuries until we re-learn how to smelt iron and sheeit. Fookin hell lads, I just want Hitler to appear to me and say it'll all be ok. I'm not a retarded edgy faggot who wants everything to burn but I don't really care if I burn. Sup Forums ruined my life

The Jew has already won. There is no way to fix this broken, kosher system.

smoke weed, senpai

Do you understand why you keep coming here?

Search inside, you know it to be true. You love absorbing the harsh truths of life. You love it, and you can't get enough. And why is that?

Because harsh truths won't lie to you. They'll sugarcoat nothing and give it to you straight. There's no waiting, no feeling of stressful anticipation. It's all right there before your very eyes, just waiting to be let in.

And you let them in as though they were a trusted neighbor. Because they won't lie, they won't try to make you feel better with needless emotionalism. They're just there, functioning on their own accord.

Eventually you'll take in so much that you'll think you're going mad. The old lens that you viewed reality from will be replaced with one more rugged, and it will crush you at first.

But once you stand back up, you'll become more sharp than you can even imagine. Always just one step ahead of the rest.

So then, stand up.

alcohol will delay it a bit.

nice trips but this is a fucking meme

Have white children

Keep pushing onward faggot. Find something to fight for and work towards it. Oh and don't let these nilihist faggots get to you either with their edgy bullshit.

Fucking love that meme

This. Don't underestimate the influence of weather conditions on the human psyche.

I'm happy for you papodpopoloupus that's nice to hear.

And I'm actually the opposite, living in comfy old Yorkshire all my life and being white I love the cold, rain and shorter days the winter brings. I can't wait for summer to end.

> find simple pleasures and escape there

I recommend going back to some simple normie stuff like funny cat/dog videos. Something innocent and childish as a sort of eye-bleach. Trust me, just try it.

In the end, it doesn't even matteerrreerrr...

>vague deistic god
I tried that but it never worked. All I was doing was projecting my values onto a higher being to be able to claim them as absolutes. If the universe has a creator, and it very well might, it is a being so utterly outside our realm of comprehension that it is literally pointless to invoke it when dealing with something as insignificant as human morality. I like the idea of a religion but I just can't do it.
I cope with it by deciding what I want. I am my parents child, and of their lives and the lives of my ancestors I am who I am today, genetically, historically and culturally. My values are a reflection of theirs, with different weightings brought about by my own life experience. I can derive my own purpose through this, though I know that not everyone finds that a satisfactory answer. If I believe in these values I should try to live in such a way that upholds and propogates them, even if they are not grounded in objectivity and work for a society that can uphold them.

How do you get to deism, or is it a jump?

>/pol makes you suicidal

That's my secret, I'm always suicidal

and if you're stuck inside looking at a rectangle screen all day, of course you're going to NOT feel the full joy of life.

GET. OUTSIDE.

Support Hillary and rejoice when hundreds of thousands of Trumpcucks get butthurt on November 9.