Characters who can kill superman

Sup Forums edition

Just because Sup Forums is deleting your threads doesn't mean you should come here

>Sup Forums

Weeaboo trash. Leave.

>Sup Forums edition
I've actually seen more Sup Forums characters able to beat Superman then Sup Forums ones
Are there any Sup Forums characters that could beat superman that
>dont use toonforce
>isnt godlike
Or whats the weakest

I'm gonna ignore the weeb shit and post a Sup Forums character who can do it. Hopefully people follow suit and this thread doesn't get nuked.

Honestly, a lot of Stands could easily kick Supes's ass

Do stands count as magic, if not these still might count
>GER
>Tusk Act 4
>D4C
>That one tree stand
>All of Puccis stands
>The Lock
>Bites the Dust
>The World
>King Crimson
>Echos Act 2
>Hanged Man (If supes dosen't know whats going on)
>Weather Report/Heavy Weather
>Sethen if caught off guard
>The Hand
>Cream
>Super Fly could trap him

>88019686
most jojo stands are op as fuck to begin with, they can pretty much beat most anime characters outside of JoJo

oops I fucked up the reply, sorry about that

No.
They each are supposed to have some reasoning behind the abilities after part 3 or something.

Is there anything that can even stop Tusk at full power? Not even GER might be able to stop it, there's no way Requiem is as stronk as Jesus.

>Tusk
>Beating Superman
Act IV is dangerous, but the bullet has to actually hit Superman first. In character, he'll recognize that a bullet out of nowhere (he can't see stands) is probably dangerous. He has super speed.

This list is partially correct.
D4C will BFR Superman into another dimension or turn him into Menger Sponges wit his version of Alternate Counterparts.

The World and Star Platinum won't do Jack shit. Superman's Strength and Durability far outclass any Jojo Stand. Same with King Crimson, there's nothing physically it can do to him.

Jojo Stands aren't known for their sheer raw power - Flash will beat Made in Heaven in a race any day of the week, and he'll KO Dio, Jotaro or Diavolo before they even activate their powers. Jojo's strength comes from their pure hax.

Whitesnake (if it works universally) is the most dangerous Stand on that list. It's a Power and Memory Stealer, as well as a Mind Control Stand. Most DC and Marvel Characters Pucci can KO with Whitesnake's Mist it produces - which bypasses durability. He can also rip a memory disc out of a person, modify it like Heaven's Door, and stick it right back in to make someone his personal slave.

Yeah but their effects are absolute. Supes won't be able to block Cream or The Hand by virtue of being Kryptonian or the weirder Stands like Enigma or Hanged Man. This isn't getting into stuff like D4C or Tusk or GER or any Stands Pucci uses.

Kenshiro.

Okay?

We done yet?

Nobody beats Kenshiro. Not Stands, not meme characters, not other equally bullshit overpowered characters. There is not a single character that anyone can put forward that can stop Kenshiro in a one-on-one fight. If God were to turn off the lights on the universe and end creation as we know it, Kenshiro would hit God's pressure points and contort his body so that he involuntarily restarts life in the cold expanse of nothingness.

And then God will be added to Kenshiro's Musou Tensei.

Just from a size perspective I'm not sure what Supes could do.

Also Saitama obviously, since his power is 'beats anyone with one punch'

>this jojo character can beat anyone because only a jojo character can beat another jojo character
Look, I like the Roundabout too but this is bleach tier stupid

Can we get actual suggestions instead of the usual demonbane, jojo, tenchi muyo crap in it

Forgot pic

Why bother with the lesser model when STTGL exists

Any mobile suit Kira Yamato pilots

Because I can't fucking stand that film and STTGL's design is shit

But she never killed anyone.

>GER

The only thing that can beat Gold...is Silver. Silver Age Superman. If you try to reduce his effect to zero, he will break out Super Mathematics to somehow bring infinitesimals and infinitely sum them faster than you can reduce them. His Super Kryptonian physiology might succumb to some life alteration at first, but Superman has come back from all sorts of crazy shit, there's going to be some form of Kryptonite color that can undo it. He has beaten reality warpers plenty of times before. I'm sure he's beaten Time Stops, total depowerment, having his soul removed, etc. If you think he won't hit you with Super Epistemology to prevent the concept of himself from being unmade, you have another thing coming.

>Nobody beats Kenshiro. Not Stands, not meme characters, not other equally bullshit overpowered characters. There is not a single character that anyone can put forward that can stop Kenshiro in a one-on-one fight.
Shadowcat or Phantom Girl.

Or the Blob, since Kenshiro has lost to a guy who was just too fat for Hokuto Shinken to work on, Blob's about that fat, I'd say.

checklist for beating superman
>magic
>god powers
>psychic powers (not guaranteed, just ask manchester black)
>parody powers
>ill-defined power source that is ostensibly more powerful than the sun (not guaranteed)
>kryptonite (not guaranteed)