Anyone here read Stephen King's it? Why do the adults just ignore all the shit that goes on in that town...

Anyone here read Stephen King's it? Why do the adults just ignore all the shit that goes on in that town? Like all the missing kids. Why not move? Or try to figure out what's going on? Or maybe they explained it in the movie and I just missed it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Corll
youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's been a long time since I read it but I figure that it's because the "evilness" that permeates the region soaks into the people as they grow up.
As adults, it's a part of who they are now

The book is terribly written

No, it just makes adults forget. It's that simple. They forget when they get older too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese

Because It had made the town as private livestock for whenever it wakes up. It has influence over the cattle within.

I've heard about this. Fucked up. People are terrible

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese

>Winston Moseley
>Born March 2, 1935
>Died March 28, 2016 (aged 81)
Good for him.

Here is the real Pennywise.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Corll

Dozens of kids go missing and the police write it off as runaways. The city goes on as normal.

The town is evil. Ignorance is bliss

It's a metaphor

Obligatory mention of the controversial gangbang.

Why did he include an underage gangbang?

No one here has read the book. They all listened to the audio book.

>le reddit gangbang comment

12 yo sewer gangbang mind

why wouldnt he include it?

To answer you question: It's literally because that the town of Derry is, for all intents and purposes, an extension of IT. When IT crash-landed on Earth in the place where Derry would soon be founded, It slumbered there, and waited until people would eventually arise and settle there. Once that happened, IT decided that It would permit the town to continue to exist so long as It could feast upon the children that would be produced. Basically, the town -itself- is a part of IT, and so IT can alter it however It likes.

The best thing Stephen King wrote is easily 'Salem's lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o

>Why do the adults just ignore all the shit that goes on in that town?

They made a pact with IT. He is allowed to come out every 27 years and kill some people, or he kills the entire town.

>Why do the adults just ignore all the shit that goes on in that town
Its almost like there's some kind of evil cosmic entity in that small town that fucks with people's minds.

Didn't you fantasize about being involved in a gangbang when you were 12?

>didn't recognize her name from the link >haven't heard about this since Psych 1010 class 5 years ago
>still knew what it was gonna be about before clicking
I'm a genius boys.

Should have included it in the movie DESU. It already has an R. Go hard R. Make it implied or off screen just sounds if you didn't want to be too risky. But people would over react so I understand why it wasnt added. Fucking SJW

If you actually read anything about this case, you'd know every aspect of it was incorrectly reported. A number of people called 911 and an old woman came outside and stayed with the woman until the ambulance arrived. No one even
actually witnessed an attack happen.

Why does everyone always bring this up and ignore the part where Patrick and Henry jerk eachother off while Bev watches, before Patrick tries to blow him and then gets mutilated

For what?

Sounds like New York during the 70's when no one cared about each other.

I just saw IT.
This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster I've seen in years. Literally years..
The movie itself seems to capture that 80s feeling we've seen in Stranger Things and other important work. Do your part and see it in theaters.

Fucking Jew York Times and their fake news. I got taught about this stupid bystander effect in high school. It was the same school that told me that the Holocaust definitely happened.

is this the new hot copypasta?

Yep. Saw it in another IT thread.

sex-magick
the part that really shocked me as a kid was when Bev's dad (or maybe It in the form of her dad?) says hes gonna suck her clit between his teeth. yeesh.

Yeah it wasn't her actual dad, wish that scene was in the movie god damn would never need to wank again

Some people prefer to stick their heads in the sand. You can explain it by "they got kidnapped" and back in the day with no internet/deep web, it's almost impossible to find them. That and the town has always had weird accourances.

Because Stephen King is either a sicko or for "muh controversey that sells books". It's the grossest part of the book, and really unnecessary

2016 gets another one

>gangbang
technically they ran a train on her

Henry didn't jerk Patrick off.

I think The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon is more disturbing even than the IT child gangbang. An entire book of Stephen King fantasizing about a young girl pissing, shitting, and vomiting oh and he wrote it so that the whole thing is framed within the context of her having a crush on a grown black man.

People in the 50s just tended to leave.

Bev?

Really? When I read it I thought they were both going at it, guess I just stopped paying attention when I realized what he was getting at

>A gang bang or gangbang is a situation in which several people engage in physical sexual activity with one particular individual sequentially or at the same time.[1] Normally, there is a single individual who is the central focus of the sexual activity;[1] for example, one woman or man surrounded by several men or women.
technically it was a gangbang

But what happens if you have nowhere to go? You get towns like Derry

then wtf is a train?

This is a truck.

Not nearly as hot as I was hoping it would be. Should have included it in the movie

I did the same thing

Hey I'm walkin' here!

It's called a "coming of age" moment, they used to be common in books and movies before pedophobia completely gripped society.

a trains are gang bangs, but not all gang bangs are trains
usually implies everyone taking turns than going at it all at once

So close to

like in the book then

I just saw IT.
This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster I've seen in years. Literally years..
The movie itself seems to capture that 80s feeling we've seen in Stranger Things and other important work. Do your part and see it in theaters.

>Or he kills the entire town

Not if no one lives there. Fucking leave while he sleeps

IT makes people forget. It's in the fucking movie.

I think the implication is that IT makes adults forgetful and also somehow hides everything happening in Derry from the outside world.

It was my favorite actually

Sounds like Kids Next Door. Would make for an interesting crossover.

>shilling your homesite
Kys

I wasn't the user you were arguing with, I was just clarifying the terminology.
Both train and gangbang are perfectly acceptable to use in this situation interchangeably.

Train's Gang & Bang