It just dawned on me

It just dawned on me.

Why does this country think they are important? Is their only claim to fame is they are to north of The United States of America?
Why are they so fascinated with the United States of America? No one in the world knows nothing about that country, as far as what they are relevant for?

Can you fuck off? Good for nothing pieces of marxist shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4DJjuO9n7E
youtube.com/watch?v=cm9uokbdOxQ
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/34-nation-islamic-military-alliance-to-fight-terrorism-saudi-arabia-says/article27754964/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraft_Dinner#Canadian_culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amerifat living in Canuckistan here

You would understand if you left your hillbilly town once in a while.

Get fucked Cleetus. It aint home, but it aint half bad here. Less niggers. more chill. Stay mad.

Sage

Canada boasts a higher average quality of life that the USA in general, but keep in mind it has a much lower population. It's relevant because it's an economically active country with a healthy market, and happy people. It's also a contributor to NATO I believe.

ALSO VIMEY RIDGE

:^)

So we have a higher quality of life and a lower population?

Thats like winning the race despite carrying a bag of bricks.

This is now a comfy Canadian thread.

youre fucking stpuid, arent you?

they got kicked out of the combat extremist alliance and werent invited to bro-tier huddle in europe.

and dont forget theudUH would rather hit a woman then combat terrorism

youtube.com/watch?v=X4DJjuO9n7E

YES SO COMFY

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIGGER KEK LIB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYS

youtube.com/watch?v=cm9uokbdOxQ

The wealth per person is higher in Canada, but that's only because there is less people to spread it around to. If it was the same population size of America the quality of life and income would be lower.

Get the fuck out of my safe space thread. REEEEEEEEEEEE

like i said before

> youre fucking stpuid, arent you?

Oh, I wasn't aware. The NATO remark was just conjecture on my part, I didn't actually have concrete evidence to back it up. And for the record no, I'm not stupid.

>Why are they so fascinated with the United States of America?

The US makes up 70% of trade and the northern US and Canada are interdependant as shipping something from say BC to Washington takes less effort than shipping something from Washington to New York or from BC to Ontario. US politics often has huge international ramifications for Canada, the US appearantly backing out of the TPP is actualy a pretty big deal for a lot of people up here.

Due to shared british heritage & language with Americans, and the Americans literally flinging radio waves over the border for the US to pick up on when it's the dominent world culture, Canada became very culturally influenced by the US. Today there is no country more similar to Canada than the US, and no country more similar to the US than Canada.

Canadas less differant from the US than most countries, but more differant than most states. Canada discusses the US more than the US discusses Canada for obvious reasons of size differance, but the US still brings up Canada more than any other country while going "it-it's not like I like you Canada... Baka" because they're tsundere as fuck. We see OP, an American, starting a thread about Canada while cliaming to hate how Canada is discussed all the time.

Oh not discussed I should reread posts before submitting, but he claims to hate Canada but wants to have a discussion about them anyways.

no. you dont get it. i know the capital of 99% of the world but dont know canadas.???

we literally dont care about you.

mad cuz u aint white

in the next life maybe, mr. tyrone hernandez

>Memorizes 99% of worlds capitals
>Makes a point of not memorizing ours
awww...

and im from NY. how fucking sad is that? go kill yourselves commie faggots

However cucked Canada may be, we can still control our bowel movements

is that so, Abu bin Raji Kumar?

We have plenty of Indians and Americans here and everybody poos in loo.

It's amazing, Canadians are masterful at potty training.

In what universe does canada consider themselves important?

thats the problem. you arent shit. and even one of you thinking it is one too many. take Sup Forums for example

Since when do we think we're important? We have all the resources we could ever need yet instead of investing in ourselves we sell them off and buy them back refined. Our claim to fame is being a British colony.

We're fascinated with the united states because youre our biggest trading partner. Youre our neighbour, of course we'd be interested in you.

We have fucked off. We're in the 2nd biggest country and its very sparsely populated.

>canadians
>thinking they are important

Sorry, eh.

Meh this depends on where in Canada you are and where in america you came from. I live in Brampton, I doubt there is any similar size (600k ish) cities in america that have as few white people as us.

How hard is it to get a gun in Canada? I want one and the Queen won't let me. Do you have a survivalist culture? Living off the grid with a gun and some freedoms and things?

pretty easy to get guns
lots of people live without roads in the winter in rural ontario
off grid is not impossible, not sure how big the culture is cuz we're all commies

Getting a handgun or even a semi auto rifle is very easy.

But you need to go on a list, and it can't leave its locked case unless you're at a licensed range or hunting.

If some dindu breaks into your home and ties up you're wife, you go get your handgun put of your gun safe and shoot, you've broken the law. May not be charged but they could and your be convicted.

Retard, we contribute to your stupid ass economy. While you sink in your stupid fucking fat wortheless debt

Another American living in Canada here.

>Less niggers. more chill. Stay mad.

This.

Of course, that's assuming you're not in Toronto or Montreal.

That being said, Canada has the most insane inferiority complex of any country out there. You know how a lot of advertising in the US tries to appeal to patriotism? Its just as bad in Canada, only theres a slightly different angle to it. Rather than merely celebrating being Canada, this shit goes out of its way to also be like "and we're not America!!!" Canadians sense of pride in their nation revolves around the fact that they're not America... and that's basically it. They literally have monuments to the war of 1812, and name streets after generals of that war, because they actually think they avoided being conquered by the US. As if the paltry invasion force sent up there was with the intention of conquering them, and not with the intention of putting pressure on the Brits to stop fucking with our merchant shipping and kidnapping our sailors. We barely even talk about the War of 1812, but they treat it like we treat the Revolution. They actually think they basically won their independence from us there. Anyway, this just shines through everywhere in their culture. Fun fact, their federal government literally made a law saying that broadcast television and radio stations have to have at least some percentage of Canadian content...the idea being that they don't their culture to become indistinguishable from America, as if that hasn't already been the case for a century.

Honestly the only thing bad about Canada is the high taxes

It's a great country. GOAT wilderness, cold weather keeps foreigners away for the most part

Ah, so you don't really have small communities in compounds innawoods?

Well, that's better than we have here at least. I'm pretty sure even hitting someone who's broken into your house with a baseball bat by your bed would count as premeditated assault with weaponry since it was there just in case.

theres not really a survivalist culture but Canada is just untamed nature with a couple of people in the area next to the U.S, something city-dwelling yuropoors will never understand. If you know how to live off the land this is the place to be.

Sadly, I would love to know but I do not. If I went off into the woods with just a tent and some snares or whatever I'd be dead in a week. I can't even grow a beard. Curse these genes.

well, travel in euroope with an american flag on your back pack

Now take the same trip with a canadian flag on your back pack.

See which trip is more enjoyable 8)

TIME TO GO WAY OVERBOARD MY COUNTRYMEN

no, their sense of pride comes from people even american's mistaking them for american's

Understand?

why is old glory's stripe-colors inverted?

meaning. They dont' like being refered to as american's and are tired of it.

Picture the scene. You're talking to a tourist. It's going well enough. They have that American optimism, fairly extroverted. They're being respectful of your nation and fairly friendly. You ask:
>So where abouts in America are you from?
They respond:
>Actually I'm Canadian

Wouldn't your feelings regarding the person be changed nigh-identically to if your question had been:
>So, is this your girlfriend?
And he had answered:
>Actually, I'm gay
?

i read this in a mensa book a few years ago. dont believe anything about iq on the internet if it isnt from a .org site.

if you take out the minorities of the us population, it's 102 plus (can't put plus sign, the key is broken). those are the words from the book exactly, which leads us to assume its grown by a few points judging by the fact the book was published in 2009.

the college graduation rate of canada is around 50% whereas usa's is roughly 60 percent. canada also has declining subject scores in their schools, especially math (probably due to the harsh reality that they don't have common core.)

also, the high school drop out rate for canada is around 11 percent whereas usa's is 8 percent.

Now ain't that just quackin' crazy!

We thought 7 red bars was a little cocky

Gayman islands hahahaha

do you have a buttplug up your ass as you type that? gayman? hahaha

the fact that this post isn't funny is what made me laugh

They are part of NATO, I don't know what the fuck that guy is talking about

Interestingly enough, when I googled combat extremist alliance I found this:
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/34-nation-islamic-military-alliance-to-fight-terrorism-saudi-arabia-says/article27754964/

Kind of funny how the Saudis out of all people have created this coalition, but still interesting to find that there's muslims fighting muslim extremism

could you loosen up ameribros? why you so up tight?

kys

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!! WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11! HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL GOOD MEME SORRY I MEAN GREAT MEME GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!! NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD XD LE UPBOAT XD WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EPIC MEMEING Sup Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee : BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit : rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

why is singapore so low?

Why do you think we think we're important? We are just the best country.

Nice post. You make Canada proud old boy.

At what point did Canada ever say Canada was important?

You might be interested to know that Canada is the US' biggest trading partner.
That's pretty important to the US and Canada

Now you know.

I like how Kraft Macaroni and Cheese has become a big part of Canadian culture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraft_Dinner#Canadian_culture

I live in the hope of being an american one day

American living in Canada here, I don't think you fellow americans can appreciate how comfy this place is. Everyone is so nice.