youtu.be/qrXsqbukEeU
pastebin.com/usDvvkRV
youtube.com/watch?v=-qBw3_rmqZ4
discord.gg/fvDYf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did he mean by this?

what is the end game of this???

red pill an autistic left winger to becoming the next hitler

do you see a reincarnation of Hitler in him?

because I think I do

I see hitler in everyone, not just him.

Just send him the statistics. If he is an autist he will be convinced immediately.

of course

>end game
?lulz?

You're probably right. PM me all progress of his indoctrination progress and I'll be happy to help

Someone give me the timestamped footnotes.

He won't, he's an autistic leftist. That makes him doubly retarded.

He has to have his current morality destroyed, it allows him to block out the facts

He's in Woking, right?

It makes me really uncomfortable to think I used to live in the same town as him. I don't even understand why he's so bluepilled either, Woking has like the oldest and most entrenched wile jahooty community in England.

youtube.com/watch?v=tdht6vtjotY

The internet allows the bluepilling of almost anyone. The same applies to redpilling

Then send him Nietzche. Pretend he was autistic though.

He is autistic.

he touches hamsters

He will make some 3 hour video tomorrow explaining how he was trolling us and we fell into his trap.

Screencap this.

Always look on the briiight side of life

From what video is that pic from

I mean Nietzche. Tell beef tits he was autistic and his philosophy will speak to him well.

He doesn't seem happy.

>Wolverhampton
Why do I have to live within 10 miles of this thing

Stop trying to hijack our movement Leaf. We need him to idolize Hitler.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L0F50i5fsH4

youtu.be/0nrwaRnZ1eM

Who's the autist who discovered him in the first place?

youtu.be/qrXsqbukEeU

This may have gotten to him

He looks like the cave troll from LOTR

He came on here himself and self-promoted.

>drastic action

Here is the original if anyone wants to send it to him themselves

IS THAT CUM?

Yes.

>wiping their nose"

I'll make it my youtube profile pic and comment like crazy on his videos. I might even rename myself. He'll see it.

It looks like my cum looked when i was 12. However did this needs to get their sperm count checked.

pastebin.com/usDvvkRV

Doing god's work, user

Leave his dad alone. He already has to deal with him

It just looks weird because the paper is absorbing it I think

Why do autists sometimes have that weird talking pattern like this guy where they really put way too much emphasis in their speech and put on a posh-ish accent

Because they're fucking autistic and their brains can't process properly. Watch how he speaks, how he pauses, gestures, and enunciates. He's actually an autist.

They are intellectual pauses

It's also got a bit to do with his superiority complex. He talks like "intelligent people" do on T.V.

Anyone got any of the stuff he writes? I want to read it.

JIZZZ TOILETPAPER

Did anyone here listen to today's episode of The Daily Shoah?
The bit on Jahans was fucking hysterical.

I thought you printed it on a bog roll.

See you all in the next thread.

Is he the David Aurini of our generation?

Davis never managed to generate a fan base. We all support The Jahans here.

Pic related

did his voice get deeper again?

those testes shots are really working magic

So this is the long-awaited successor to CWC?

Does anyone have the video where he talks about when he had sex with a guy?

Seconding this.

I thought the romans reserved crucifixion for their most hated crimes.
What would they do that to so many people for?

This?

youtube.com/watch?v=-qBw3_rmqZ4

After the Spartacus slave revolt, they lined the Appian Way with crucifixions.

oh ok, thanks for the info

It's like the dude from the goonies fucked harry pottery or something

yes thanks

:(

Thats my face when i see him and when i look at all the people Torturing this poor man.

HOLY SHIT

HE GOT KEKED

what a fat useless cunt.

>kalmans syndrom
Damn, my money was on kleinfelters.
Medfag user, you were right.

>Why would a bird poop on someone's butt?

how is he autistic? he seems very self-aware, although misguided.

Praise AGJ for boosting my self esteem

Did someone jack off on a picture of his mom or something? What's the story here?

Yes

Why don't you leave the poor bastard alone? He's never going to convert to the alt-right. He will never return the kindness you show him. Right now he wants the money and free shit he's getting from the alt-right while saying "fuck you" in return. What do any of you hope to accomplish? Why the fuck did someone jerk off on a picture of his mother? I thought the alt-right frowns on degeneracy, or is that just more bullshit like doxxing the fucking asshole to send him free pizza he'll turn away, because he thinks Domino's delivers bombs instead of pizza.

>i hate fun

Is it so difficult to believe that we might give someone what they want without receiving anything in return?

I've been screwing with Jahans for months, let me tell you, he's a lot better off than he was then. Hatred can save people. Alex hates us. So what? Being hated is normal for a Sup Forumsack. But if, through hatred, we can save him from himself, who are you to say that this isn't worthwhile? I could've spent 250 hours playing The Witcher series, or I could've spent it trying to give this little faggot a purpose in life.

I know which I've found more rewarding. Alexander Gordan Jahans is under our protection. We might fuck with him from time to time, but he belongs to the Alt-Right. He is ours. If anyone else moves against him, I will destroy them personally.

He is our creature, however much he denies it. I hope he enjoys the comfortable life we will give him. It is my good deed for this lifetime.

The largest red pill for you lad.
Sup Forums is anti white and a hive of degeneracy. It is literally Sup Forums 2.0.

Pol hates white people.
Pol divides white people.
Pol thrives on degeneracy.
Pol thrives on bullying autistic.

So long as you realize what a scum pit this place is, you then understand these fucking losers attacking a half-wit thinking it is funny.

/britpol/ discovered him when they were searching for videos of people talking about Farage

Did he listen to the last TDS episode?

>alt right frowns on degeneracy

you're thinking the traditional right. don't you even understand the difference?

Does he have legitimate autism, or is it one of those self-diagnosed things? I'd feel less bad if he has really been diagnosed, because if he hasn't it makes me think that he says he's autistic as a defense mechanism. (Basically, saying you're mentally ill allows you to absorb or deflect criticism, because you're 'not right in the head' so to speak. SJWs do this because they're not confident enough in their message to defend it under scrutiny, so they use mental illnesses/disorders as a cop-out)

>I could've spent 250 hours playing The Witcher series, or I could've spent it trying to give this little faggot a purpose in life.
Sounds like he has more of a life than you do

He's a re-re on 'roids, staunchly atheist while ranting about morality and how he's going to hell

Autism × sociopathy.

This make his particular case so good!

Our leader is back online. discord.gg/fvDYf

Join us, faggots.

bump for our lord.

He is with us in chat

I have now taken to keeping a bogroll in my room. I am Esoteric now?

You are now on the path to Jahanism

Has he said anything about the cum tribute yet?