Would you, Sup Forums? Despite the risks?

Would you, Sup Forums? Despite the risks?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/640115/578c589d98/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there anything we wouldn't do, given the opportunity?

Human-shaped should be above boys in general.

I got an erection when she transformed. I discovered, later, that it's because I have a transformation fetish.

I would give her oral. Without insertion, there is 0 chance of my dick getting literally destroyed.

>risks
You mean like crushing hot monstergirl puss?

Yeah, I'll put on a brave face and muddle through somehow.

W-when did this happen

Not thinking far enough outside the box. Get a metal chastity cage, but one the is straight instead of bent, and large enough for you to become erect. You stay safe from snu snu, and are now ribbed for her pleasure.

I would throughout day time.

I expect Greg has probably covered this at some point.

100% chance. It would be a worthwhile death.

yeah probably

There was an episode where Demona got Puck to turn all of humanity into gargoyles and all the gargoyles into humans or something. I forget the exact plot.

exhentai.org/g/640115/578c589d98/

Demona wanted to kill all of the humans in Manhattan. But wasn't specific enough with her wording and Puck got rid of all of the humans by turning them into Gargoyles.

And then when Demona was disgusted by this and demanded that the Gargoyles be turned human, Puck turned Goliath and co. Into humans instead just to fuck with her.

Fucking loved Puck. He truly understood trolling is an art.

The question isn't "Would I?"

The question is "Who would stop me?"

Truly, the broest of faes.

We find out Elisa and Goliath find each other ugly in their natural states.

But they're still friends.

That is actually kind of sweet.

Gargoyle form Elisa is hotter than her human form.
Human form Demona is hotter than her gargoyle form.

I have no explanation. just stating facts.

Delilah is hotter than both

Disagree on both counts, especially Demona.

Would you seagull her stone form during her daytime nap?

actually, I think greg stated that this was when Goliath finally got the hint that Elisa liked him, and he started to become attracted to her as well.

Don't know this character.
What are the risks?

She might rip you apart during orgasm.

That's a risk?

Concur. Best traits of both girls. Delilah also looks more like a gargoyle than Elisa did while transformed.

Evil Executive human Demona is pretty top tier. Putting her Gargoyle form in a business suit and giving her a ponytail would maker her exponentially hotter.

>Gargoyle form in a business suit
Be still my raging boner

Word of God is that gargoyles get grabby mid-coitus and they have enough grip strength to dig their talons into solid stone and climb sheer walls. Yeah, there is some risk of being shredded like so much pulled pork.

hot

that pork looks like shit

Are you questioning the work of a professional chef?

>not putting your gargoyle lover in bondage before doing the act
>explain its for your safety
>they go along with it for your sake

I didn't expect this feeling.

what do we do to get this show back?

would he?

I'm getting dizzy

Does Delilah turn to stone? I forget

You have no idea...

Of course.

which one would be the anime fan?,
which one would be the gamer?

forgot pic

I don't fuck anything without a belly button. It's my rule.

Lexington would be both.

Though I can see Brooklyn being big into online shooters and occasionally Madden.

Hudson would be addicted to smartphone games.

I always thought brooklyn cause hes the loner of the group, don't know about online shooters hes certainly no frat boy

You're right. Maybe an MMO?

Something with a social aspect that doesn't involve actual social interaction.

Sup Forums?

With female gargoyles, the feet always kill it for me.

I actually really like 'em. It's the normal skintone on Elisa that makes the inhuman attributes kinda odd.

more like fucking for so long that she turns to stone sex and you have your dick stuck in rock for half a day.

Posting superior Elisagoyle.

And whoever who could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur.

>I actually really like 'em

What's to like?

Nailless digitigrade claws? Dunno. I like them aesthetically and my dick likes for other reasons.

You are task with bringng them all up to this current year, they have just woken from 1000 years howo would you do it

Internet. Wikipedia.

Actually a hell of a lot easier to do now than it was in the mid-90's.

then you have to explain to them what the internet is, and before that you would have to explain what electricity is, and If lex asks yuo how it works what do you say.

Also would you introduce them to pop culture Movies, games, music?

bump

I'd go gay for him

Elisa's boss was also hot as fuck in the same way.

Doggy style carries no risk. But not her. Una, Coco, and Maggie are on my "hit-list" for that show.

can I add anything?

Couldn't let this thread get too hetero, could you?

Hey, man, trips confirm.

"It's like magic. Kinda.

We basically harnessed lightning and made it our bitch. Now we use it to control these metal tools and use them like books, each able to look inside the billions and billions of other books stored in libraries across the world. You can even talk to other people through them. Here, let me set you up..."

"How do you harness it?"
"whats a library?"
"what do you mean by make it your bitch?"

Best part - at the end of the night, after spending it jerking her around, Puck decides to grant Demona a boon for being such a good sport about the whole thing. Of course, it's Demona so she's got gravel in her vagina and rejects his magnanimity - and so Puck decides, what the hell, he'll grant her original wish to be less vulnerable during the day and curses her to transform into a human when the sun rises.

how would braodway react when he finds out theres a famous cartoon character that sounds exactly like him

You just like chicks who aren't in their right form.

Lexington would be a god damn superstar on /x/.

Most of them can't read.

They had libraries in castles. They aren't from the stone age.

maaaaan JollyJack really needs to do fanart of this
Without hyper sizes or tiny heads

I thought it was just Hudson and Broadway. Goliath was well read at the time and I'm pretty sure that Lexington was, too, or an incredibly quick study to pick it up so quickly after waking up in the 20th century.

My gut tells me that Brooklyn was also literate, but it's been long enough that I can't recall for sure. I don't remember him being nearly as dismissive of it as Broadway, anyway. Wasn't he impressed by the clock tower's library? He might've made a point of learning.

They all learn to read after the first season, but we're talking straight out of the coma.

HOW DO YOU GET THE JACKET ON?

Snaps at the back below the wings. It's basically slit from the shoulder to the hem. Probably chafes like a bitch, though.

The things a humanoid beast of legend will do for fashion.

I doubt Brooklyn would be into shooters after the last time he played with a gun

>you have your dick stuck in rock for half a day.

Naw, just til your dick goes flaccid.

Broadway would be all about the Splatoon.

That was Broadway you goon.

They picked their names based on signs that they saw. Doesn't that mean that they can read?

the same alphabet was used so that might have helped, but we can always fall back to "because magic"

Hudson is specifically illiterate, they do a Very Special Episode about it. There's a blind guy that reads braille. And he got his name because he challenges Elisa on it.

>Does the sky have a name? Does the river?
>The river's called the Hudson.
>Fine, lass. Then I will be the Hudson as well.

I wonder if Hudson had a ae when he was leader of the Wyvern Clan.

*NAME when he was the leader