Dumb as a rock

>Dumb as a rock
>shit-tier detective skills
People think this is a great Batman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0VxQHdDDCO4
businessinsider.com/ben-affleck-regrets-daredevil-2013-12
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3464665/Ben-Affleck-rewrites-Batman-v-Superman-script-superhero-suit-wasn-t-thrilled-it.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

About the only good thing about this Batman was the suit and the warehouse fight

>control bats
>levitation
>invulnerability; can take a headshot without flinching
>can see visions of the future
>first batman with superpowers

>not a great batman

His detective skills were leaps and bounds better than Nolan Bats.

I think you got a little to mistified by the fight scenes and thought punching things are a form of detective ability.

>first batman with superpowers
>We will never get Superman: Speeding Bullets adaptation.

I was a bit disappointed that he didnt use his Matches Malone persona when visiting the fight club. And no one gives a shit that Bruce Wayne hangs out in sketchy underground clubs apparently....huh

>eavesdropped on people in BB
>was in crime scenes (bank with Joker card, bullet extraction) in TDK
>retrieved fingerprints of Selina from his safe and looked her up on his Batcomputer in TDKR
>meanwhile Batfleck uses a huge non-subtle USB device to steal Lex's data
>couldn't figure out Lex was behind everything

>Nolan/Bale Bats is a shit detective
kek

he also wasted half the movie not realizing the name of the ship

>And no one gives a shit that Bruce Wayne hangs out in sketchy underground clubs apparently....huh
Rich people do sketchy shit all the time.

I haven't seen the movie in a while, but when did Batman know about Kryptonite?

At the start of the movie he was tracking KGBeast and the White Portuguese.
Did he know it had secret weapons from Luthor?
Did he know it was something against Superman?

I just remember feeling like he was incredibly lucky the one thing he was looking for happened to also be a way to kill Superman.

do you know the name of every ship that exists? can you find a database of the name of all private ships?

>figured out Superman's weakness to kryptonite
>infiltrated multiple parties as Bruce Wayne
>stole the information from KGBeast by coping his phone
>stole the information from Luthor
>tracked down Deadshot and thew him in jail
>tracked down Joker multiple times and thew him in Arkham
>tracked down and captured the human traffickers from the beginning of the movie
>managed to track down the shipment of kryptonite
>managed to break into Luthor's complex

>not a great detective

kek, granted he was pushed by Luthor to do most of that, but he still had to actually do it himself. And this is just what he managed to do as Punished Batman.
You fucking idiots cant understand that Batman was blinded by his rage, he literally was not being a good Batman, he was "falling" and becoming something he wasnt, hence the manslaughter, the focus on Superman as an alien and not a person (hence why he never bothered to check if he had a human secret identity, he simply didnt care and only thought of him as an alien invader). The entire point of Batman's arc was that he was falling ever deeper into being a super villain and gets saved by Superman at the end.

>About the only good thing about this Batman was the suit and the warehouse fight

This

He knew the "White Portuguese" was bringing the Kryptonite into Gotham (which he lied to Alfred about saying it was a dirty bomb), he just didn't know it was a ship or that it belonged to Lex Luthor I guess.

Batman didn't use finesse, intelligence, or stealth to steal Luthor's Kryptonite.

He just busted the fuck in.

>Meets Clark Kent
>doesn't realize it's the FUCKING ALIEN that he is so butthurt about and focused on
>learns Wonder Woman's origin
>tells Superman "I thought she was with you"

Zack Snyder is seriously a goddamn idiot and this movie is terrible

>the warehouse fight

I watched this movie all the way through for the first time on HBO yesterday, and it looked like they edited that scene from the version I saw on youtube.

>Implying Batman was ever actually a good detective

It was just a meme started by DC, he can't find the clues pointing to who ate the cookie he just ate.

That's a consequence of writing "trailer scenes."

"I thought she was with you" is a harmless cutesy moment for a trailer, but by the time we get there in the movie it makes no fucking sense and sounds retarded.

The extended version of BvS makes it clear that Lois Lane is the World's Greatest Detective.

yeah they're all registered

>World's Greatest Detective

Does he have a mug to prove it?

>People think this is a great Batman.
Who are these people?

>I'm too stupid to understand a capeshit movie

Snyder truly is too kino for people.

>retarded capeshit
>reeeee it's just too smart for you

wew lad

The theatrical cut of MoS established that.

All the intel he gathers in BvS is handed to him via Lex. If he were a good detective, he'd have figured out Clark's secret identity, and the conflict wouldn't exist. So he can't be a good detective or they have no movie.

Goddamn cartoon batman is smarter and all he did was follow Superman for a half hour.

>>Dumb as a rock
Still smarter that nolan's batman
Still more of a detective than Nolan's Batman

He's great in comparison to what we had before.

Schumacher's Batman was a better detective.

You've prolly watched the ultimate cut version

This

Batfleck is the best batman we've got so far. I cant wait to see more Bruce Wayne.

>Schumacher's Batman was a better detective.

sad thing is this isn't even a joke.

He doesn't care about being a detective. But you are just a jackass that doesn't care about characters arcs

Its Sup Forums, all people care about is costumes. He had a grey suit and a big fat TDKR bat on his chest. Therefor, hes the best batman ever.

>Dumb as a rock

So basically they exact same shit that was wrong with Bale Batman, gotcha

Yeah I'm sure the fact that he is actually physically imposing and can actually fight has nothing to do with it.
Sorry user, Bale was a shit Batman he just had the benefit of being in a better movie

You have to remember that this was the broken Batman, the disillusioned Batman.
Older, angrier, more bitter, having lost his respect for human life.
Why do you think Alfred was so snarky?
We'll see him regain his hope and become more heroic and less brutal with the coming movies.

Idiots gonna idiot.

>WW is powerful enough to block Doomsdays heat-vision
>Therefore superhuman in nature
>Perhaps there is a correlation between this Superwoman and Superman

Come on, this Superhero shit is completely new to Batman.

youtu.be/0VxQHdDDCO4

kek.

>dumb as a rock
>has superpowers

>ahhh i don't agree with they're idiots waaahhh
can't accept the truth, eh?

How so? He didn't know a damn thing about the kryptonite until it was too late. If anything Alfred was a better detective than him.

P R O D U C T
P L A C E M E N T
D I V E R S I T Y
Yes, we needed some bitch solving crimes on a FagPad in our movie about superheroes, good PC points for you Zakarias and Benjamin.

How did he know what Kryptonite was?

I don't trust Ben Aflleck anymore
After Daredevil I thought he had learned the lesson

>Ben Affleck Finally Admits 'Daredevil' Is His Biggest Career Mistake

>businessinsider.com/ben-affleck-regrets-daredevil-2013-12

No, I don't believe Ben Aflleck will bring the real Batman in 2019, because he brought her friend Chris Terrio to rewrite the script of Batman V Superman and Aflleck and Chris Terrio brought this dumb Batman, oh and a killer

>dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3464665/Ben-Affleck-rewrites-Batman-v-Superman-script-superhero-suit-wasn-t-thrilled-it.html

World's greatest detective
>lost flash card
>revealed his secred identity to literally everyone
>can't figure out what is White portuguese of a half of the movie

World's greatest tactican
>haven't learned enemies connections and relationships
>was lucky that Superman is dumb af too and haven't just hovered in the sky
>was lucky that Superman is dumb/arrogant af and can't dodge slow grenade
>was lucky that Superman throwed him in building there was buried his kryptonite spire

God, why did they downgraded world's finest intellects to insane angry retards?

Nah, Batman was fine. Next topic.

Lex told him.

Characters can only be as smart as their creators. This Batman was the brainchild of a guy that doesn't know what collateral damage is, couldn't wrap his head around the point of the Kobayashi-Maru, and thinks the best way to settle characterization disputes is a push up contest.

The absolute biggest flaw about Batfleck is that he kills. I wouldn't mind if it was explained away with "he's older and doesn't care anymore/ain't taking no prisoners blahblah" but they're setting things up to go the Injustice route, possibly post-Darkseid.

>Lois Lane absolutely embedded in the plot, where usually she was an interesting look at how this city-destroying alien that can fly to space is awkward around women
>Flash dream/timetravel
>Superman is willing to possibly kill to protect a loved one
>Batman abso-fucking-lutely kills to protect Martha (the guy in the SUV he explodes before going into the warehouse, the guy he hits with the box and his head splatters blood all over the wall).

So if they do get the Joker to kill Lois, there's absolutely zero way Batman can justify not killing Joker, since he killed to protect Martha.

>The absolute biggest flaw about Batfleck is that he kills.

It's simply a manifestation of Batman's own internal character flaw. I don't understand why people have such hard time accepting Batman to be flawed where he goes against his own code, especially when he was blatantly half-attempting Suicide by Superman in the process.

K I N O

>Superman born after murder
God, Zack is really don't know shit about this character

he didn't write it

after moment when he's prefer humanity over kryptonians*

Superman should be born by pure and kind intentions to help and inspire people. Not because he was forced by ultimatum.

Mark Hughes: --That’s the exact point that I made about the Superman killing moment in Man of Steel. The statement in that movie [Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan] that resonates with me is, “How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life.” So what good are superhero’s rules and codes of ethics if you don’t challenge it? It’s easy to stick to an unchallenged rule. It’s easy to support freedom of speech for popular speech we all agree with.

Zack: One-hundred percent. One-hundred percent.

The so-called no-win scenario is the only way to test a hero’s rules and ethics.

Zack: And it’s the only way to move forward with a hero, because otherwise the hero drowns in the mire of his own morality, in that he never can go forward, he never can evolve. He becomes an allegory, he’s a lesson, like, “This is the way to be, kids,” not a real story. He becomes like one of the Ten Commandments. He’s not like an actual [person].

You just want cheesy and bland version of this character.

I have no problem with this Batman killing, but if they go down the Injustice storyline, that all starts because Batman refuses to kill EVER, even someone as fucked as the Joker.

Superman should not kill, or at least not in his origin movie. Or at least not in an origin movie in which his father figure preaches how he can overcome the flaws of mankind and guide them to a better future.
Him killing Zod just shows that, when push comes to shove, he's no Superman. Just a regular guy who will react the same as any other regular guy, only with alien powers.
It simply contradicts the narrative the writers themselves were pushing up to that point.
Also
>cheesy and bland version of this character.
>better have whiny retard who let thousands die
>implying you can't have inspirational and good, interesting Superman
You just don't know how Superman is supposed to be.

Like Lex wouldn't pay to destroy those registers

But Wayne knows he's talking to Superman in the party scene, why would he talk shit about him if he thought he was talking to some random reporter? He was clearly doing it to piss him off.

I dunno, I could see how one could view Superman being forced to kill as a sort of lesson that no matter how powerful you are, you're just a man in the end.
But it was a shitty, shitty movie so I doubt that's what Hack was going for.

You can't be inspirational if you are better than others. But you can if you just a regular guy but always trying to do what best and necessary

"Those red eyes, i'm sure they look right through me, like i am nothing more than a nuisance. But when i see you? I see something no man can ever be. The end of our potential. The end of our achievements. The end of our dreams." - Lex.

And his argument invalid with Snyder version. Becuase Superman equal, but always trying to be as good as possible

You're not doing anything to prove you aren't shallow user. HE FIGHTS GUD

Come on listen to yourself.

Birth is always painful, user.

Stop making excuses

Every other batman has fought like fucking darth vader without a light saber. Having one that can actually pull off the action scenes in what will almost ALWAYS end up being action movies is a pretty good attribute to have.

When?