Justin "Little Potato" Trudeau

> “We are quite proud. The prime minister has been given a fond nickname in China, he is called tudou, which I believe means potato.”

>“His father Pierre Elliott ‘tudou’ was ‘senior potato’,” Freeland said.

>globalnews.ca/news/2923202/justin-trudeau-earns-nickname-little-potato-during-trip-to-china/

Other countries BTFO.
>You will never have a diminutive starchy tuberous crop as a leader of your countries

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HtySGSuKZe8
youtube.com/watch?v=ykBC_L3rtX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump and a fucking leaf

>A FUCKING TRUTATO

Did the Prime Minister have anything to say about Chinese diversity? I think China is too Han imo :P

btw I'm canadian xD

I love Trudeau posting

He's 6'2'' master race though

Probably taller and a bigger dick than 80% of Sup Forums

Is his dick like a potato?

BAHAHA THEY CALLED HIM A FUCKING SPUD CANADA KEKED AGAIN

Don't talk shit about our spuds, bud

youtube.com/watch?v=HtySGSuKZe8

PEI potatoes are pretty good desu

POUTINE POWER

Well they fucking better be since it's their biggest export.

A FUCKING POTATO

still better than troudu

Ah yes, I saw that shit during a South Park episode, you croissants are oddly interesting.

Just more proof that canada is completley cucked

I don't understand how all Canadians haven't killed themselves yet. I mean, our PM is a cuck and all, but Turd-eaueau completely reinvented the very meaning of that word.

the government wont issue me my suicide license. One day they will end my misery.

If you're too autistic for life, you can get permission for doctor-assisted suicide now.

No, seriously, explain this to me. How do you live with the fact that a 14-year-old girl from Tumblr whom the entire world mocks was elected for one of the highest positions of power in the country by a fair, democratic process? How do you stomach the fact that a good chunk of your countrymen can look at the absolutely worthless fucking shit-stain like Justin and think "hey, that'd be a really good leader!". How does not drive you to suicide? Are you completely numb? Do you not care at all?

We're living in an age where the world is at our fingertips; the Internet is available anywhere with your phone. This age is also an age of ultra convenience.

Consequently, we've left a part of our minds behind somewhere, especially the critical thinking part, leaving it up to the convenient top post on Reddit or whatever is shilled to the top of Facebook or Twitter. No one is willing to dig a little deeper. No one is bothering to look up alternative viewpoints as it's far more convenient and comfortable to, well, not be uncomfortable.

Please view this video youtube.com/watch?v=ykBC_L3rtX4

We simply don't give a fuck. Cognitive load is far less if we let the CBC do our thinking for us. It's easier to act on feeling while proclaiming to act on fact as you don't need to do fact-searching to react on feeling. Feeling is easier than researching. So we'll mindlessly adopt while feeling out the rest.

Do you think justin is circumcised? I heard Queer backers aren't, if that's true I'm gonna get myself circumcised and get my son circumcised too

>>You will never have a diminutive starchy tuberous crop as a leader of your countries

You earned your dubs. You're beautiful, man.

That depends. Is circumcision haram or halal?

Idk Muslims do it weird, they don't do it on the 8th day like it says in the bible they just do it whenever they feel like it. Probably when the kid is bad to punish him

American doctors do it as soon as you come out of the womb.

>kid is bad to punish him
I don't think Justin has ever been seriously punished in his life neither by his whore mom or his dad, else he would have ended up as an actual man, not a cuck.

>a fucking potato

He really isn't that bad. He's done nothing good for the country and done some bad things, but most of what he does is stupid PR stunts. It's likely saying liberals in college are actually trying to study hard for a good job. He really doesn't realize he is supposed to be doing something to lead the country.

Freeland is Canada's Hillary Clinton.

Lunatic bitch.

nice fucking dubs, but I haven't keked this hard in a while.

Mudslimes and Filipinos do it in childhood before puberty. It varies. USA, Jews and Worst Koreans do it to infants.

Indonesia might do it to infants. Anyways it varies. I'll pontificate that you shouldn't do it, But if you must, I wouldn't do it to a baby that shits in diapers.

little potato

>but most of what he does is stupid PR stunts

Do you not realize what an important cultural statement for a nation it is when the de facto leader of the said nation is essentially a pubescent hippy girl that most world leaders can't stand? Do you honestly think that will not reflect more deeply on the nation's affairs, both internal and external?

At least he's trying to sell China the oil that Obama turned down. Exactly like Harper said he'd do, so not exactly a revolutionary idea, but still a positive for Canada.

>his gongshow piss-poor excuse for a fucking country will never be ruled by a literal little potato

No because Canada has no culture you slav goof.

>300,000 new Chinese immigrants

Thanks Turrdoe

I am relatively concerned about our upcoming war with China, western leaders don't have any balls anymore. Trump better win.

Hail to the king, baby. Because it's 2016.

You do now. You've let the whole world know Canada's culture consists entirely of being a submissive whore hatefucked in the ass.

>A
>F U C K I N G
>P O T A T O

the bleach isn't very strong here

Was he irish all along?

if you kill yourself, you win?

kek that was never a secret

china is a country of immigrants! and multi-cultiral!

Does pic related just really mean that the Chinese are reaping the potatoes that they have sowed?

>Canadians

He's not your bud, guy

>Canadians are nothing but leaves sprouting from their potato overlord
The prophecy is coming into realization

At least they know who your leader is.

They put our President's father portrait (businessman Franco Macri) instead at the G20 summit coverage on Xinhua.

A FUCKING POTATO

The video of this is funny. He even breaks protocol.

Pic related. Arm around the Chinese Premier.

We wuz bad bois breaking dem roolz n shiet

The name "trudeau" sounds like potato when transcribed in Chinese.

So rather and son are both called "potato".

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV4NqJtCe1I

I wish I was canadian. You guys look so happy over there.

we're pretty much the cold version of Australia, you aren't missing much

Chinks asserting their superiority over the west. THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

PLEASE MR. TRUMP TAKE THESE KEKS AWAY

our leader is a potato fucking kek just kill me now

Wow, what an honor lol

to be fair, the Chinese probably just call our guy a nigger.

The idea of having our leader referred to as a potato (which is actually a fair statement about him and those who voted for him) is pretty embarrassing tbhfam. Good thing our country is so nice and comfy otherwise we might have to actually give a fuck.

Couple be transliteration of his name, Trudeau => TuDou

Gotta get the 18-25 female Chinese demo.

There is no meaning over his name other than the fact that the Chinese word for potato, tudou, sounds eerily like his name. Which is why it was given to him. That is it. You stupid niggers.

I introduce you to New Zealand's PM, John Key.

>name sounds like "potato" in a foreign language
>surprised when people call him that

i have no strong feelings on this

ha. HAHA. sorry dudes.