Netflix's new documentary explores the epidemic of white on black crime...

Netflix's new documentary explores the epidemic of white on black crime. Where one seemingly normal white car mechanic viciously murders a black man. Why do white people kill blacks?

Because if we didn't they'd murder us

What do you call it when minorities rape, murder, and steal from other races?
>Statistics
What do you call it when white people do it?
Western Colonialism

>Why do white people kill blacks?

Because blacks constantly assault, rob and try to rape white people. If you can't be civilized then you will be removed.

Fuck off.

Director is a mentally ill person.

>But Reilly, who is white, claimed he shot Ford, who was Black, in self-defense – and an all-white grand jury declined to indict him for the killing.

Why is it always guilty until proven innocent with these liberal cunts.

leave us alone, please...
I don't care about race, but you are making me care by constantly telling me how evil I am for being born white.

Just leave us alone.

>What do you call it when minorities rape, murder, and steal from other races?
The 21st century
>What do you call it when white people do it?
The 19th century

When will (((Netflix))) do a documentary on her?

hahaha

I'm eager to see if they gloss over the fact that the greatest victims of black men are other black men.

Thank you, Netflix.

I wish more was done to bring light to the persecutions that blacks face from whites every. single. day. in America.

maybe Netflix documentaries aren't the best measure of these things. I remember Making a Murderer had a lot of material ignored so they could better support the narrative they wanted.

White people must be stopped. How long can Amerikkka be allowed to persist in its wicked, racist ways?

I'm eager to see mods enforcing the rules.

Fuck off back to Africa then

this thread is about an upcoming netflix documentary

Nope. It's about Sup Forums trying to be "alpha".

Whatever that means.

Maybe you should explain since you're the only one to use the term here.

White people are sociopaths.

>There are idiots here who actually spend money with Netflix.

I pity of you, first-world bois.

powerful

>Why do white people kill blacks?
white on black violence is mostly envy because of how cool black people are

This thread follows the rules, i'd like to hear critique of the show. I'm not saying it's accurate.

This is like if someone made a nature documentary about those pesky brutal master hunters known as gazettes mauling innocent and docile lions in the savannas of apefreaka

These liberal bolshevist anti-whites are fucked in the head, two and two equals five according to them and if you disagree you're a doubleplusungood wrongthink KKK drumpfkin in their deluded eyes

since the reverse happens so much more, doesn't that mean blacks are even more jealous of whites

>paying for Netflix
Is it 2015 again?

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WH*TE PEOPLE

so there is no documentary?

we're discussing a film, if you don't like it, select another thread, or better yet, go back to r*ddit

so they decided to focus on the "White Swan" event that's literally 1 vs 100

wouldn't that be a 'black swan"?

its a big event when a white kills a black cause white people should know better, cause they are more intelligent.

Typical white people... hate is in our blood. I still can't believe i owned slaves. I don't even remember it