Past a certain age, a man without a family, can be a bad thing

>Past a certain age, a man without a family, can be a bad thing
Is he right?

Sneedcraftian quote tbqh

I remember being a newfag too

Formerly Bane's

My ex-fiance's father and brother forced her to abort our baby.
Since then I have become a degenerate who has sex with men (traps) and no prospect of a child or family someday. By the way, tomorrow I do 27 years, OP.

Thank you very much for creating this thread every day.

KYS

I do have a family though?
My mother and father a both in very good health and should have at least another 20 or 30 years.

if it stops you being a degenerate one day, it's done more than enough.

is that a boy?

Doubt, user.

He's a married man with a woman and two children (the first one is literally muh waifu son), sooo yes, is a boy.

no, that is a shitty breeder cuck worldview. jesus christ these threads every fucking day.

>"can" be a bad thing
That's not even a confident statement. Sure it "can", same way it "cannot". It's like saying, "may or may not". Well yeah, those are the only options in this reality. If he wanted to make a point he should've said "is" or "is usually".

what are you thinking about season 3 senpaitachi

>By the way, tomorrow I do 27 years, OP.
Are you saying you're 27 years old, or you're going to prison?

It's my birthday tomorrow, user.

Not always but typically social isolation is a bad thing

Oh. You know, 27 is actually pretty young. You can absolutely turn it around.

Men who are never married late in life seem kinda off to me. Definitely some wierd shit going on there. Either complete loser or hiding something.

fuck, i turn 28 next week and botched my chance at having a good relationship last year

>Past a certain age, a man who posts the same thread every day, can be a bad thing
he was right btw

I live in the third world, avon. My parents are dying. The government is going to take my house.

Each year our lost chances get worse. We can only fall into degeneration and oblivion like Sam Hyde.

Where in the third world? I can't imagine any third world culture where parents would pressure a woman to abort. Usually, third world countries are pretty conservative

I disagree, the fact he has alot more time and money on his hands is the potential bad thing.

>breeder cuck
>breeder
>cuck
>cognitive dissonance

christopher walken decided to dedicate his life to acting
but then he is kinda weird