We will never get a Wicked animated movie. I don't want to live anymore

We will never get a Wicked animated movie. I don't want to live anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DRCKdYORpiE&t=7s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotted_hyena#Female_genitalia
youtube.com/watch?v=AT-G9k3SEls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd rather have an actual faithful animated Oz adaptation please.

I don't want an adaptation of an adaptation of a story that's been adapted countless times already.

>We will never get an animated version of pic related
F-farewell thunderchild.

Speaking of witch

youtube.com/watch?v=DRCKdYORpiE&t=7s

God-tier taste user.

I love those books, they are great and the white hardcovers with the gold lettering looks so good.

Based on the book or play? If the book then the wicked witch will be a terrorist and have a dick.

When is it ever said she has a penis in the book? She gives birth to a son.

You need to spend some more time on /d/, son.

It' a pseudopenis, similar to a female hyena. It's an expression of the chimeral nature of the magic she uses, and it's obviously a way to represent her twisting her intended role around in both social and personal relationships into something not just the opposite of, but kind of crazily off on an unexpected tangent from 'normal'.

I stopped reading after the lion raped the guy in the BDSM club, not surprised this happened.

So is it a penis or not?

As legitimate of a penis as Chaz Bono's.

So... no.

it's a big clit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotted_hyena#Female_genitalia

We pretty much did.

I hate Wicked on principle because there's no point in telling a story about the glorious Wicked Witch of the West if it's some watered-down misunderstood hippie version of her.

So you're saying Elphaba is Dicked

The Wicked novelization was pretty fucked up. I read the first twenty or so pages & learned that her father was bisexual.

Wicked is passé. Hamilton is the wave of the future.

when I read the first book years and years ago, I pictured Liir as looking like Bobby Hill. I read the rest of the series and couldn't get rid of that image.

The musical would work better animated than live at this point. Especially with how much younger and goofier the casts have played the roles since the show came out. I wish Disney could have secured the rights, but oh well.

And it's a shame we'll probably never get a Wicked mini-series based on the book anytime soon, especially with that upcoming gritty series based on the Wizard of Oz coming out next year. Although with the political message that isn't the watered down musical version, the copious amounts of sex (including Animal sex) and the "lesbians?? maybe??" vibe of Elphaba and Glinda, networks might be shy.

It was a tiger, but yeah MacGregor's style of writing is way too superfluoud in the wrong way for me. I wasn't too sure about the rape but I knew that's what had to have happened with what weird shit was going on.

At least he ciuld definitely say he wasn't a cuck. In fact he cucked his wife back.

Gregory Maguire was obsessed with sex in Oz. Every book had to have at least one odd sex scene.

First book: the sex at the club that involved Animals and people. Tigers and roofies and blow jobs, oh my.
Second book: Admittedly I don't remember this one too well.
Third book: The (Cowardly) Lion fucks another Big Cat. I wish I didn't remember this one that well.
Fourth book: Elphaba's granddaughter just has to fuck a boy named Tip while a very important political and world-altering meeting is happening in an open area below. Tip turns out to be a girl (Ozma, in line with the actual Oz books) in disguise.

Second book was Uncle Shell fucking prisoners as "charity" or Liir and his boyfriend fucking underneath some stairs.

Liir was such a shit. Shell was best boy.

I totally forgot about both of those things, huh.

Liir improved in the last book, at least.

>'What a world I’ve come up through, said Liir to himself. Oh, what a world, what a world.'

youtube.com/watch?v=AT-G9k3SEls

Trism is too good for Liir.

Trism can have his dragons.

He didn't deserve his torture.

What a world, what a world.

>wicked, the animated movie adaptation of the broadway play based on the book based on a movie based on another book