RWBY/RT General #999: White Hot Edition

Previous thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW (embed) (embed)
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-4-0-f788s

.m3u8 Link: wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c9477abc-8e2c-4291-a2aa-f660ae99dccd/index.m3u8

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-251

Good night RWBYg.

I want to fuck Jaune.

>I dream of raping neo
He doesn't know...

goodnight meme

Americans are going to sleep
Post Weiss

>would you if he wore this?

Rose Garden will end up canon, its all been planned in advanced by the Wizard.

I rather he fuck me honestly.

Blake is better

Holy shit it's amazing user thanks

You bet his sweet ass I would.

Go to sleep Cardin

>Be a shadowgirl.
>Flat belly. Average face.
>Be a six or seven and steal him from the 10/10 Pyrrha.

no problem.
had to go back like a dozen threads to find it and cap it, damn generals go by so fast.

user you had to go back and do this man I would suck your dick right now for being such a bro

>average
>six or seven

If you are a six or seven on a one to ten scale you cannot, by definition, be average. 5 is average because it sits at the middle of the scale.

Should I have added banging tits to elevate to seven?

If Blake and Yang reuniting ends in Yang forgiving the shitty kitty within minutes, I'm dropping this show forever.

get ready to drop this show

>Jaune has to work at a Host Club to afford tuition
>Pyrrha's face when she finds out
It's magical

>not wanting yang to rape Blake

it will
"I'm not angry, Blake.. I just want to know why?"

If they are actually banging then they're worth a point or two. Are they big enough that you can titfuck a guy without having to lie down?

If they writers know what they're doing they dont then Yang and Blake won't even meet eachother again until half into volume 5 at the earliest and Yang won't forgive Blake until much later

Nah man.

This should be the next greentext by the end of it Pyrrha still can't get the D'Arc

After 3 seasons and 4 episodes of let downs what do you expect. Really. The show isn't called RW__

Wait, is this metric banging or imperial banging?

Nah. That would be worth enough to hit ten.

>Pyrrha's greatest romantic rival was an autistic midget.
God that would be hilarious.

Where the fuck is the anger? Have I been rused?

Wait, if Beacon was the communication hub connecting all the continents, how is it possible to have news reports?

Yang's anger should be cold as fucking ice. No punches are thrown, she doesn't raise her voice, she doesn't get emotional. Hit the shitcat where it hurts with deep-cutting insults and don't give her a second to fire back.

Ruby, Weiss, and Blake, please. Same res, same .png.

PLEASE.

I don't remember any indication of Yang supposed to be angry

There's no reason why Yang should not forgive Blake

Unsure, don't know if titfucking was invented in Europe/Asia, or America.

Not really, Lying down to titfuck is only required with below average sized breasts. Note that I am basing this on America, where D is the national average.

Anyone else wish they had showed the members of RWBY and JNPR interacting with each other outside of just sitting together sometimes? Like we are told they are all friends with each other, but really the only ones we see actually do friend stuff outside of their teams is Jaune and Ruby. Like they could have shown the others hanging out separately.
>Ruby and Pyrrha bonding over being combat prodigies and whatnot
>Pyrrha and Weiss becoming better friends when they realize they both know about being lonely
>Jaune and Yang talking about being older siblings
>Ren and Blake studying together in blissful silence
etc, etc.

All those scenarios are shit though.

back up towers allow kingdom-wide communication. CCT Towers provided Global communication

Not even, Yang shouldn't even say word fucking one to her. Showing someone that they aren't even worth the time it takes to insult them, is the greatest insult.

>Juane ends up getting raped by a customer
>Pyrrha's ghost when she could have just cracked open her trust fund and gave him a full ride

>Where D is the national average.
Yeah but that's mostly because of how fat people are these days.

When raven cuts off her legs after Yang throws a bitchfit

>Raven shows up outside the house playing 'Baby come back' from a boombox

That solves one issue I have

Then that means the world is relegated to mail for to communicate between continents

That's going to be an awful job

>Pyrrha keeps noticing this strange girl hanging around the JNPR dorm room.
>Thinks at first it's a stalker for her.
>A letter slipped in under the door addressed to Jaune with creepy shit written on it proves ot he raise though.

I want to self insert myself as yang in this images ....but just seeing neo bully yang always does wonders for me

Fill it in Sup Forums

Knowing my pathetic loser of a daughter, it wouldn't surprise me if she did.

We need "WOR and Peace Edition" for thread 1,000.

Have some best dynamic duo

user, you didn't have to do this

This image deeply sickens me. That poor ice cream girl shouldn't be mixing with the likes of daughter. The ice cream girl deserves much better.

>Neo's giant cock about to choke Yang

I was bored, goddammit! I knew I could make a chart much better than that guy on deviant art so I did! Now I just need to whore it out so that all the anons will love me!

Be silent bandit whore. Making your daughter was the only thing of worth you have done in your miserable life.

>Not wanting to turn a worthless and forgotten girl into a worthy waifu
You don't deserve those trips

>Yang
>Worthy waifu
Are you drunk, like my degenerate brother is literally all the time?

Now that ravens a thing I wanna see raven forcing yang on her knees and pushing her face into neos ass

go be edgy somewhere else

>Raven officially gave up on Yang when she couldn't get better legs than Qrow

Only if he wore it to a village raid.

Yang isn't completely worthless.
After all, her kids would be 1/4th Raven.

>Raven can't even properly meme
I thought she would be one of those young hip parents but I guess not

You think yang will ever fight her mother

Yes, if only she got the sexy leg gene from him, rather than the use-less cunt gene.

>tfw she didn't even get the ENTIRE TEAM genes from Tai

She really is a complete failure.

Did you not read what I wrote? I said she's worthless and forgotten and that I want to turn her into a good waifu some day.

>to this day she is jealous of his sexy legs

If you call the interaction she had with Adam a fight then yes, I think she will.

Also, your pic is a light shining in darkness.

She doesn't deserve to be a good waifu nor can she ever hope to be one. Yang should do me and everyone else a favor and take a long walk off a short pier... or just challenge Adam or Neo to another fight.

>No black outline
>Unfunny maymays
>Only punchlines
DELET THIS
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO MEMES

Raven from in general would be nice, where's the Yang locking Ravens boot image.

No I'm not...

Meme kitty speaks the truth
Dubs confirm

In my defense I can't figure out how to do the black outlines on paint or gimp...

>I-it's not like I'm JEALOUS or anything!
>...
>SHUT UP QROW
>YOU'RE USELESS

But how do you do that?

Y'all promised we'd do something great for the 1000th, all those artfags that promised.

>After Tai mentioned how good Qrow's legs looked in the skirt Raven started trying to get his attention with her legs too

>>>>>using green is my pepper

not even once

You know what's even more degenerate? RPing

What?

Eventually, and eventually she'll probably beat her too

I'll write something for it. What do you want?

So you're a failure then?

I want drawing or the animated fight scene that was promised

Fine, I'll do that. What do you want.

>tfw old paint you could just click the dropdown, go into fonts and toggle a colored outline
Feels bad man. Normies ruined everything.

Is it too much to ask of all rwby generals to at least gather here for one celebration thread?

If you're just begging for some shit then it's not really a "we did something" as you wouldn't have contributed in anything then.

No. It's we've already gone over 1000 way way way long ago anyways.

All you're doing is trying to be part of something that is actually nothing. Ego boost and all that.

you're right.
Congrats on the official 1000th anyways.

No!

We're not allowed to count the hiatus threads anymore, otherwise we'd probably be somewhere around 1400-1500