What Would You Do in this situation?

What Would You Do in this situation?

youtube.com/watch?v=vBb74Bqf1-s

he should've had a gun

If all else fails, offer up the boipucci.

>implying I would be in the middle of Texas or wherever at night and with a family
come on OP most likely we would be the car full of dudes

Fuck the dude with screwdriver.

Here's the thing about situations like that: you always hope, even when things look dire, that things will turn outright if you just keep your cool and remain respectful to help diffuse the situation. That is, right until the worse thing that can happen, happen. Then there's not ever turning that back.

I've been in situations like that. Lost a brother. Never again.

If the situation looks bad, you've to act and act with utter prejudice. No time to think about it. Don't let yourself be fooled by your emotions. Or else it will turn into your worst nightmare. Fuck things right up yourself first and doesn't stop until you're sure there's no danger anymore.

im gonna try to go fingernails to throat immediately, this guys obviously been in a scrap before so he might try to catch my hands or block his neck then I'm going to gouge his right eye out as quickly as possible. he'll be screaming but I'm also gonna try to get him to ground. The other guy is coming and bigger than me so while the first guy is on the ground i'm gonna try to fend of the bigger gent and step on the eyeless rapist as quickly and as hard as possible.

Then, not even going to lie, I'm gonna sprint away and loop around hoping that they check on their eyeless buddy. I'm keeping an eye on their car and signalling to my bitches to either run into the desert or that we're going for the baddies car.

the make or break will be the smallest guy and we'll probably end up grappling. I might try to enrapture the wife and daughter to jump on his back or some shit. just to get the attention off of me. They might take a few hits but we need to survive.

If I do get the car, I'm gonna try to run some of them over, maybe if the first dude is still on the ground. Then im skrting tf out of there.

Or maybe I'd just get shot on sight within the first 30 seconds of resistance.

Win, lose or draw, I'm going to the death with all these rapist bitches. not just get caught in a stupid existential gaze like Gyllenhaal's stupid ass.

Share the story?

i'd unleash my katana

Hit the gas. How can just one flat tire stop you?

this scene was the best in the movie

I don't know know. I'd start by not wearing those ugly, green, fag boots.

Hey everybody i wouldnt recommend getting killed by user over here his katana traps the souls of those he kills

Psssh... nothin personnel... kid...

With wife and daughter? It's die or live thing, there are too many of them.

Absolutely wreck the guy. This is why I carry a knife at all times, and carry myself like I look like more trouble than I'm worth when walking alone at night. I was walking in aboriginal neighbourhood one night and passed some goon walking the other way. There was a large street lamp behind me and I could see both our shadows and his started to double back a couple seconds after I passed him. I think he was too stupid or high to realise I could see this but I just started clenching and unclenching my left fist and held the empty glass bottle I'd just finished drinking by the brim like a weapon and his shadow literally turned back, still makes me laugh to think about, I'm not dangerous in anyway but I'm always ready.

Be surprised and say "holy shit man I didn't know you could act, why'd you marry your mum senpai?"

>Share the story?
yeah, please im interested as well

>tfw walking home drunk at 3am through the ghetto and pass a group of natives who are all laughing and joking then go silent as you walk past, but you're 6'3" with a hood on so you look like a criminal and they leave you alone

can someone translate this pls

What happens after they take the women? I don't want to watch the movie.

yes. they take the wife and daughter then they rape and murder them. but its all in a book.

Damn.

Damn straight you lucky sob

He should have never gotten out of the car

fight dirty or lose

why is my daughter acting like a no good whore?

Or am I supposed to self insert as the group of dudes?

I wouldn't even stop. as far as I remember, the tires were torn so fuck that. guys trying to run me off a street and screaming at me once I stop? just continue to ruin my car and drive as far as possible. afterwards, I'd just proceed to get my baseball bat or gun out of my car and threaten them. I know I'd be sad that I killed a person but better someone else than me and my family, fuck that "what if I had let them live?" mentality. that's why people die

I drive a Porsche, so I would just swerve on their bitch asses.

probably bend the mechanics, start a fire or something, burn the desert down

honestly, they should have just let the father fucking talk and shut the fuck up. there's literally no point in having more than one person talk at that moment, and that's the person that was addressed by the guy outside. now if there was another male in the car that COULD be more intimidating, that would be something entirely else but in that situation, the daughter and wife should have been quiet for sure

I would disrobe and start ranting about the evils of international applesauce in an attempt to weird the guy out.

If I had a wife and a daughter and we were driving through the desert, I would obviously also have a gun.

I haven't seen the movie, but Jake's outfit looks so good in that shot.

As soon as the guy gets out of the car, I would drive right into him. Also, why is this guy driving around without a gun?

This was one of tensest moments I've seen in a movie