Am I the only one who thinks that Skyler was wrong for being mad at Walt for making meth?

Am I the only one who thinks that Skyler was wrong for being mad at Walt for making meth?

He was doing it for his family so his they could live a better life since he thought he was dying. Yeah, it's against the law, but hell, what else could he have done to make that much money?

yes, Skyler was clearly correct and the most well liked character on Sup Forums for all of time.

She's a typical woman: the man is always wrong. What did you expect?

I don't think she was wrong. But she does still come off as a cunt for something that she should have been completely in her right to freak out about.

The trouble is she is only ever shown as being an insufferable bitch. Skylar is barely comforting or caring to Walt. She goes out of her way to be unsatisfied. In fact she seems incapable of happiness in general. The entire show, long before she discovers Walt's actions and has to put a front she appears to just be going through the motions as a wife and mother.

>what else could he have done to make that much money?
Accept money from Gretchen and Elliot

Funny thing is too is that she eventually was cool with it when she found out how much they could make.

Wrong. If he wanted to help his family he could have just taken the pity job with good health insurance. Everyone around him suffered simply because of his pride and arrogance.

AH yes, the sympathy bucks for kicking him to curb.

Skylar was wrong for not turning his ass in.

>muh family
>lets a literal murderer roam the house
>could potentially attract gangsters that would massacre all of them in their sleep

Get the fuck out of here OP, this is a Skylar board. Your kind aren't welcome.

holla holla get dollah, bitch.

They didn't kick him to the curb. Walt couldn't handle that Gretchen came from a better family than he did and left in a meltdown.

He can't handle not being the smartest/best man in the room and he viewed himself as inferior to Gretchen's family.

If you're dying and can't afford treatment, fucking suck it up.
They weren't even asking him to grovel or anything.
They were treating entirely as kind as possible

This is what a pathetic and insecure bitch would do. The point of the series is that Walt learns to stop being a complacent little turd and becomes a self-determinating badass.

Walt was and never stopped being insecure. Remember when he murdered Mike over an insult?

They never knew what to do with Walt's characterization.
One minute he's a hardened badass that tries to kill Jesse, his son surrogate
And the next he's crying in the dirt when his brother in law he never liked is killed.

Like is he a hard nigga or just a bitch pretending? Make up your mind! Stop swinging back and forth

he's an ego maniac but never dealt with actual personal shock until Hank got whacked

he was always a pussy with a front and even had to wear a hat to get into character

He murdered Mike because Mike got in his way, the fact that he refused to give the names was because he planned on letting Walt get caught; he was a danger who Walt needed to eliminate. You pretentious armchair psychologists try to tear any figuire of masculinity in the media,Tony Sopranos, Rust Cohle, by labeling any strong or tough traits with vacuous insinuations of psychological weakness.

He tried to kill Jesse.
Like, honestly and with intent.
Was it all supposed to be a bluff?

>muh pride
oh god any one of you pathetic neets would take any charity you could get in that situation

>nickname is flyn
Was this ever explained?

i was shocked this isnt pasta. imagine how lonely this autistic turbo virgin must be

Nothing was wrong with how she felt about Walt cooking meth. The issue lied in the specifics of her character. She was just annoying and cunty all the time

Jesse was a pain in the ass. Hank never technically wronged him and was just doing his job (besides violating the constitution at times).
Also a part of his family dying is a blow to his ego. He mentions muh family all of the time because it's a source of pride just like Tony Soprano.

Yeah, he thought his dad was being a bitch and didn't want to be named after him any more

was he banging that other dude he kept talking about?

>He was doing it for his family so his they could live a better life since he thought he was dying.
Are you an idiot? Do you also think he shot Mike because he wouldn't give him the list of names?

Jesse was part of his family.
Like, didn't we see Walt call Jesse "Walt Jr" once?
Jesse was like his son if his son wasn't a paralyzed bitch. He was far closer to Jesse than he ever was to Asaac

Wow, you sure showed me.

Better than murdering several people face to face and many more via the addiction caused by flooding the market with more product. Walt is a fucking child to have made that choice. It's one of the most pathetic things he does in a series about one of the most pathetic men in fiction.

He only knew him for two years. More than half of that time the relationship is incredibly unstable.

>He murdered Mike because Mike got in his way, the fact that he refused to give the names was because he planned on letting Walt get caught; he was a danger who Walt needed to eliminate.
Dude I was joking when I posted this . I didn't think anyone could possibly be so stupid as to think he actually killed him because of the list.

His relationship with Jesse was intense, and it was far more important than his with Hank
He spent more time with Jesse than he ever did with Hank.

Hank, who he didn't like, was the husband to a sister in law that he didn't like.
Jesse was far more important

He forgot Lydia had the list in the heat of the moment and took initiative under the auspices that this was his last chance to save his skin. He was upset that he had killed Mike over a misunderstanding.

That's nice dear.

Walts family was shit