/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Post-NBC Forum Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/sphRQszm

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
heavy.com/news/2016/09/who-won-the-debate-commander-in-chief-forum/
mediapost.com/publications/article/280623/trumps-social-media-posts-beat-clintons-hands-d.html
conservativetribune.com/hillary-humiliated-rallies-trump/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostSideSharingButtons&utm_content=2016-08-29&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
twitter.com/PollThis_/status/773690992151109632
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/773690322471747584
twitter.com/regated/status/773691918056325121
twitter.com/hashtag/NBCNewsForum?src=tren
twitter.com/wendyvoss/status/773704010293350400
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/773705987370864640
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/we-wired-it-new-emails-show-hillary-tried-rig-benghazi-hearings-january-2013
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-04/dr-drew-asked-retract-hillary-health-comments-received-scary-creepy-phone-calls
infowars.com/huffington-post-bans-journalist-for-writing-about-hillarys-health-deletes-article/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/22/new-york-times-washington-post-wont-cover-soros-leaks/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/22/monmouth-university-pollster-patrick-murray-busted-manipulating-poll-data-then-lying-about-it/
dailycaller.com/2016/09/07/hillary-bought-used-blackberries-on-ebay-video/
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-07/clinton-foundation-charity-fraud-epic-proportions-analyst-charges-stunning-takedown
youtube.com/watch?v=SYE593jd1Fs
mediafire.com/download/6pdvxb2uvaldeu7/CorrectTheRecord.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone made a really good pic based on the media collusion rallies info.

Anyone got it? Basically showed the HUGE difference between Hillary and Trump's turnout.

LOTS OF IMPORTANT INFO, NEW STUFF

#RatLauer

>hope I did my trip right
>been away at school and work fags
>missed you all and thought about you all and the cause daily
>no homo
>made this fresh meme for ya to enjoy and praise me for

Cheers

praise kek

zomg that was soooo obviously biased... kys matthew laurer

h8 all jews

Good day.
It is good to see you back.
Your trip is wrong though.

Anyone want to help confirm something? Apparently a tweet came out DURING Hillary's time talking about the VA.

Whatever she said was posted on Twatter first, allegedly. Need to cross-check the times somehow.

This?

kikes + knifes = peace

There's a second one that was a white background and blue/red default dude symbols on them paired with rally turnout.

Was 1 = 1000 persons, not sure if it had livestream numbers as well, but it may have.

That works for what I needed though.

Shillable if people on twitter are bringing up her Iran statement.

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU

Yeah we'll "work with Iran" alright.

Appears good...please explain?

Should I add an extra # to spurt it on your face?

>no homo

Random online poll, Hillary's already getting ruined.

I'll keep looking. This? It's the same info...

I'll check back in some previous threads, it was somewhat recent.

It's really me and I just want to say hi and chat for a bit dudes.

Shit, don't think I have that one. If you find it, I would love to have it. Been trying to get a hold of one regarding rally turnout.

More along the same lines

mediapost.com/publications/article/280623/trumps-social-media-posts-beat-clintons-hands-d.html

Pew found that Trump’s Twitter posts were retweeted an average of around 6,000 times, compared to 2,500 for Sanders and just 1,500 for Clinton. Pew attributed this in part to the fact that Trump simply has more followers on Twitter, at 10 million versus seven million for Clinton and three million for Sanders – but as the discrepancy between Clinton and Sanders shows, engagement isn’t just a matter of sheer numbers.

On Facebook, Trump’s posts generated an average of 8,367 shares each, ahead of Sanders at 6,341 shares and a mere 1,636 for Clinton. Furthermore, Trump’s Facebook posts generated an average of 5,230 comments, ahead of Clinton at 1,729 and Sanders at 1,070. Looking at total reactions, including various emoji responses, Trump’s posts generated an average of 76,885 reactions, versus 31,830 for Sanders and 12,537 for Clinton.

The candidates also favor different sources in their social media posts, with Trump mostly linking to reports in the news media (78%), while Clinton and Sanders mostly link to their own campaign Web sites (80% and 58%, respectively).

Test me for a $hill.....it'll be fun and bump dank memes

I have read your definiton of that image and I have no idea what are you thinking about, even after looking through my collection.

Maybe you have seen it somewhere else?

That's what I'm thinking, it was either trumpgen or maybe even Conservative Treehouse.

Going to poke through a few more old threads and then just start googling it.

Not a meme but tons of rally stats

conservativetribune.com/hillary-humiliated-rallies-trump/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostSideSharingButtons&utm_content=2016-08-29&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

See

VOTE YOU CUNTS:

Polls:

twitter.com/PollThis_/status/773690992151109632

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/773690322471747584

twitter.com/regated/status/773691918056325121

You said that you have only started visiting Sup Forums (or Sup Forums itself?) after FBIanon's posts, correct?

Were you regularly "hanging out" on any other political websites of forums before that (besides Conservative Treehouse) ?

Also, where did you hear from the FBIanon threads?

I'm me and I want to chat with you guys. I forget my screenshot pic but I remember the one I wanted to be remembered by. Am I a faggot.....possibly but I want back in by god.

you guys smell that? I smell that.

>Goldwater
>Segregationist
Wut

Correct. Never really been on Sup Forums. Heard plenty of rumors about it. I think I saw FBIanons post on r/conspiracy.

I have a pretty deep econ and finance background and was on zerohedge 24/7. That exposed me to the red pills in econ and finance. Which got me to r/conspiracy which got me here.

you are more than welcome.

I have to say that all this is filling in an unbelievable amount of gaps and questions I had in the economic and financial world.

I'm tremendously grateful.

Can't make a change unless you know what's going on...

BL
DA
TJ
MB
Throw me a bone here bros....

LOW-RES PIC HAS BEEN FOUND

Dude, I can't thank you guys enough. I was scared as shit in the beginning but decided for the future of this planet and my country I had to do something. This is my active resistance and protest.

I know too much about the negative long term effects of corruption not to try to fight.

Doc I found the article here

Red pilling opportunity on twatter again.

Twitter going full HAM for Illary:

>twitter.com/hashtag/NBCNewsForum?src=tren

Backfire inbound

hahah no worries man... this thread reaaaaaaaaaally isn't Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is fucking brutal.... sometimes I go off here, but really... that's just me trying to keep it real in here.... this thread is a soccer mom compared to the constant anal rape with glass stuck to your dick from gorilla glue that is actual Sup Forums... pol is fucking awesome but... i wouldn't really suggest looking furthur than that. shit's fucked man. the shits fucked.

Oh shit, nice!

Highest res trumpgen found so far, this is JUST August apparently. Can't see the source at the bottom, but that means the original is out there somewhere.

he Gateway Pundit reported that, through Aug. 25, Clinton did just 11 campaign events whereas Trump did 29 — nearly three times as many. For Clinton’s 11 events, an estimated 10,000 people showed up in total.

For Trump events, an estimated 168,000 attended.

During this time period, Trump has held almost three times the number of events with approximately 16 times the turnout as Clinton has.

To give even more perspective, The Gateway Pundit report that Trump averaged a turnout of 5,800 people per campaign event while Clinton manages less than 1,000.

Even more stark was the fact that the Clinton machine grossly outspent Trump and yet he was garnering more enthusiasm and the polls have gotten closer and closer as the days go by.

Clinton has spent a whopping $257 million on her campaign to date. In contrast, to date Trump has spent just $87 million.

for example, if you go on /po they post fucked up shit like this

I may have posted the wrong one but I'm glad it's in here now.

Was bugging me that I didn't save it.

Dude I remember someone working on this for me but can't remember at all. Glad u found it.

Yuuuge res

Nice! Ftw

twitter.com/wendyvoss/status/773704010293350400

Kindof a stretch, but it may be possible to meme hearing aides into existence.

they will spin it so that Hillary has been making the rounds and Trump remains hidden in his tower, sulking.

This was insanely quick, holy shit.

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/773705987370864640

I'm going full fucking autism....I dropped a golden dank meme to jump back in and get nada. Meme div is gone and I just looked for familiar faces yet I'm getting ignored. Fuck.....

Just a reminder: When we find a small image, reverse image search can help us get the bigger version. Cheers! -TrumpGen

Thanks trumpgen

I tried it and it did not yield any correct results.
Autosearched for "Geeks VS Nerds accesories".

If anyone wants some ready made tweets to go, just copy paste into the text box and post. Starting to compile a whole list for that late night drunken Twitter session. Please steal, change, or delete as you want.

Why is #NeverHillary giving travel details of a foreign leader to a private citizen? [With pic attached]

#NeverHillary caught rigging the benghazi hearings zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-06/we-wired-it-new-emails-show-hillary-tried-rig-benghazi-hearings-january-2013

Why would Dr drew receive threats for giving his professional opinion on #NeverHillary?
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-04/dr-drew-asked-retract-hillary-health-comments-received-scary-creepy-phone-calls

Why would HuffPo ban journo @d_seaman for looking into #NeverHillary health?
infowars.com/huffington-post-bans-journalist-for-writing-about-hillarys-health-deletes-article/

Soros caught inciting violence and overthrowing govs and MSM ignored it. Why? #NeverHillary
dailycaller.com/2016/08/22/new-york-times-washington-post-wont-cover-soros-leaks/

Polls can be manipulated to say what you want. Just don't get caught! #NeverHillary
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/22/monmouth-university-pollster-patrick-murray-busted-manipulating-poll-data-then-lying-about-it/

#NeverHillary and drug dealers both buy 'burner' phones and then break them
dailycaller.com/2016/09/07/hillary-bought-used-blackberries-on-ebay-video/

@google is deeply in bed with #NeverHillary. Still trust their searches?
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

Is it still charity if they take in an est $100B and give away only 9%? #NeverHillary #ClintonFoundation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-07/clinton-foundation-charity-fraud-epic-proportions-analyst-charges-stunning-takedown

Threads were merged a loooong time ago.

Did Twatter already remove #CinCForum from trending?

Do you guys have your sockpuppets on that NBC poll? It hasn't been moving much.

Was that you doc?

youtube.com/watch?v=SYE593jd1Fs

I smell it too.

Why won't anyone say hello then........

Yes but as far as I know, nobody's using a straight-up bot.

Nothing that can offset their poll by a meaningful amount compared to the actual bots that exist for Hillary.

>tfw I didn't save the screenshot someone found where hundreds of accounts said the same pro-Hillary line at once

I didn't influence their tweet if that's what you're asking. Seems like something trumpgen made and someone at InfoWars was sitting in the thread for it.

Finished a mini article about Brock. You guys know all this stuff but it's for the masses ofc. Tell me what you think
mediafire.com/download/6pdvxb2uvaldeu7/CorrectTheRecord.pdf

I did steal from your list though.

Ok boys. I'm out. Fighting a cold and need to catch up on sleep before shit gets serious in a couple weeks.

It should be noted that zerohedge has been having several articles on HRC daily now whereas a couple weeks ago, nothing. This shit is seriously starting to snow ball.

Laters

See you soon!

somehow be operating independently of one another is an assault on common sense.

SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED!!!!!!

Dunno.

I THINK I saw your name at least once before, but I didn't remember the trip.

oy vey see you ITT!

When did it become cool to talk about clean thrashed raptors??

holy shit dude you fucking killed that.

I don't recognize that nigga. I think it's faggot digital bandit corporation faggot being a kike again

110% sure anonymooose amerifag is also this faggot

Looks awesome, I'm glad you tossed in all the charts.

thx goys, will probably be published by a non-disclosed media startup but we'll see.

dope. as. fuck.

congrats dude!

Sounds like a plan.

Just a heads-up with mediafire, there was a phishing redirect on there after downloading. One of the joke update downloads to grab ISP information (didn't hold the browser hostage, though).

Nothing downloaded other than the PDF, and ran a quick scan just in case.

Yes you do and I knew that fucker was sketchy...

לחזור כאן יהודי , לא סיימתי איתך עדיין

no faggot I'm saying that's you for fucks sakes.. I thought jews were smart.....