Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_production_and_smuggling_in_ISIL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dumb frogposter

A

Honestly, both of them were shit.
But hillary was much worse.
Hopefully, it'll work in his favor.

I was against the war in iraq from the beginning, look at the esquire article from 2004
>2004
>004
>04
>4

REKT

Agreed, that was a slaughter.

How can the Shillaryfags even hope to recover?

We'll just rig the polls. Right guys?

>being this butthurt
if this tweet is even real, it's sadder comming from him 2bh

>Take the oil

>thinking that tweet is real

Seriously, you should fuck off to wherever you came from kek.

He did great

Lauer kept trying to get inside him but trumps got too good of a jab

You are dreaming if you expect the average voter to remember what year the war started in.

This. And this is the worst normie frog picture in the history of redditfrog. It's the frog equivalent of xD.

That was embarrassing, Hillary has 30 years of experience but she still voted for Iraq and spent the entire time lying like that. Sad!

my god, Clinton utterly humiliated herself. I've never seen anything like it.

This is the greatest disaster in political history. She should just drop out at this point.

I think he opened horribly but closed well.

>we should have taken the oil
TRUMP STOP SAYING STUPID SHIT

>a year in doesn't count as the beginning, even though it lasted 8 years

thats' EXACTLY what shillary is going to do

>Iraq War 2003-2011
One year in is still the beginning of the war

Are you retarded?

Why haven't you killed yourself today, cube?
Bleach now comes in strawberry flavour!

I hate Hilary and she basically just admitted she is completely and utterly incompetent.

But Trump, god damn, he bombed hard

>Do you know more than the generals
>>Maybe might be probably more than Obama's
>> You know the current generals probably won't be the ones under me
>> Oh yeah 88 Generals just endorsed me

God damnit Trump go to bed you're drunk

I need to know what's going on.

Sup Forums mods are slanted.

He wasn't interviewed in 03 by esquire.

It isn't stupid. ISIS has been able to fund themselves using the oil they have captured. You think Saudis aren't buying the shit at a huge mark down from them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_production_and_smuggling_in_ISIL

>Oil production and smuggling is the major revenue maker for the self-declared state of Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL/ISIS)

How is Trump wrong?

Honestly it was embarrassing, and that's coming from someone who has been cautiously supporting Trump since the beginning. He really showed his lack of expertise and knowledge tonight. Meanwhile Hillary comes off as cool, calm, collected, and, most importantly, competent. I just wish she would have lost to Bernie so I could support him instead of this ill-tempered businessman trying to kick up the crony capitalism another few notches.

>if this tweet is real
>if real

Weak ass b8

Someone will fall for it though

your eyes are slanted

You never play your hand, you play the man across from you.

>invading Iraq for oil was right
>people don't remember the massive backlash against that war
Trump cucks are literally this retarded. He just blurts the dumbest shit every time there is a mic in front of him. Expect a massive decline in his polling numbers, and just when they were starting to get close :(

>The reason the war in Iraq failed is because we didn't take their oil
>trumpers knows more about IS than obama's generals
>going to have great relationship with Putin
>Hilary received zero emails that were marked classified to her private email server

I liked when he called out Clinton for being in politics for 30 years and doing little.

>Leaf
>Generic frog
>Post literally copy/paste from handbook

Hello there, CTR.

As an American and voter, I just watched the same thing you did.

My family did in the other room as well.

Hillary dodged every question, without really answering it and just bullshitting. She was not sincere, she was cold and emotionless. Every questioner had their pain on their faces listening to her.

Trump did great, there were a few Hillary plants set to Stump him, and he BTFO all of them.

It goes to show you, leaf cuck liberals suck dog dicks.

>u

I trust Howard Stern.

Because you dont invade foreign nations and pillage their natural resources anymore.

Not trying to overthrow assad would have prevented ISIS from growing to start with.

You just completely made up an argument and then argued against it.

kek

There is a reason we're bombing IS' oil trucks.

Thanks, Obama.

How exactly is it bait? Trump could do nothing but say "we're going to do better" or "we're going to make it faster". He never gave any specifics at all -- as he never does. Clinton might be a corrupt two-faced piece of shit but at least she knows what she's talking about.

A

Invading Iraq FOR Oil would have been bad.

That was one of the major concerns people had about the Iraq War at the time - that it was a false flag to secure the oil fields.

But it genuinely wasn't about the oil, as it turns out. Blair and Bush were genuinely that pants-on-head retarded as to think that the thing to do to stop the Saudi Arabia-funded terrorists that committed the 9/11 terror attacks was to go after Saddam Hussain.

So we leave and they take the oil fields. They use the oil fields to fund their jihad.

Incredibly, it GENUINELY would have been better if the US and UK were doing what all the anti-war people thought they were doing in the first place.

She had to be stopped three or four times because she was rambling, that is not being calm.

Why are leaf posters so fucking retarded?

he failed to properly project himself

You forgot about chemical weapons ;-)

BEAUTIFUL

The chemical weapons that they never found and didn't exist?

Actually read what he said in the early interviews where they claim he "supported the war"
He was basically just trying to not be a defeatest

>dodging questions
LAUER: But you have your own plan?

TRUMP: I have a plan. But I want to be -- I don't want to -- look. I have a very substantial chance of winning. Make America great again. We're going to make America great again. I have a substantial chance of winning. If I win, I don't want to broadcast to the enemy exactly what my plan is.
Hahahahahahahahahhahahaha holy shit lad

>Because you dont invade foreign nations and pillage their natural resources anymore.

But isn't that what liberals claim Bush did? Guess he didn't.

Anyways, over throwing a fucking Government and then pulling out and allowing terrorist to take control of the nations oil so they can fund a campaign of slaughter and rape all over the world is better? Kek, fucking short sighted as hell of Obama. I would agree if the current Government hadn't been warned about removing boots from a Country that we just helped destabilize. I agree taking their oil for ourselves wouldn't be right but leaving it like we did carries more consequences.

>Not trying to overthrow assad would have prevented ISIS from growing to start with.

I agree kek. A huge reason I support trump is his willingness to work with Russia. Backing the Syrian government is how you beat ISIS.

This is was the fist time I watched Trump talk.
Wtf? does he always speak this way? This casual speech in this context, refering to the interlocutor as "man" every time.. it was pretty embarrassing. I watched the whole thing and didn't get anything from any of his answers, he was deffensive every time and did not tell anything.

It was painful to watch
I was hiding behind my hands

I mean holy fuck, he isn't prepared for this question?
Prepare for a huge poll drop

He literally doesn't know his own policies/plans

>being this retarded
I bet you think you own the Falklands too

His language is very plain and he has a tendency to say things like "so true" and "believe me" in situations where he really shouldn't be saying such basic things. I've said a few times that anyone in Trump's position who was just a little bit better at public speaking would have had this election won months ago.

However, you have to admit he absolutely smoked the question about the veterans committing suicide. When Trump said "it's actually 22" and was exactly correct, the woman winced a little bit in pain and sadness about her fellow officers being in that situation, and his solution to the problem was exactly correct. That will be the headline for Trump from this event.

Clinton? "HURRR I CAN'T EVEN SIT ON THIS FUCKING CHAIR, SOMEBODY HELP ME, NEVERMIND I'LL JUST LEAN ON IT WITH MY SPINE HELD STRAIGHT LIKE A FUCKING INVALID".

>Give us more details even after you've said you won't ever
>no
>hahah btfo xd
You leafs.

It's funny seeing you shills in full damage control.

>I have a plan. But I want to be -- I don't want to -- look. I have a very substantial chance of winning. Make America great again. We're going to make America great again. I have a substantial chance of winning. If I win, I don't want to broadcast to the enemy exactly what my plan is.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
What did he mean by this

Holy shit imagine the debates. It won't be some CNN cuck asking him some pussy ass questions like tonight, it will be Hillary just shitting on him non-stop for 2 hours.

That's not how military action works. You vote for war, and then there's war. Changing your mind after the war starts means nothing. It's pure damage control

>implying Trump had any control over the Iraq War

>the average argie

I never claimed he did

>John has a question we gave him to ask you and I have this tweet you posted in 2013 to hit you with after you answer

>say dumb shit
>surprised when it comes back to haunt you

So why are you saying "changing your mind after the war starts means nothing" when Trump had no ability to stop the Iraq War from happening?

EMU

'Kay, man...

>host has printout of tweet directly pertaining to "unscripted" question from audience member

Hillary voted to goto war so which is worse?

I would say lying about being in favour of a war is worse, it shows a lack of conscience

ITT: Clinton Cunts in full damage control mode after Hillary's laughable performance tonight

Hilarious and very satisfying

What the hell are you going on about?

Did hillary have a coughing fit

>Argentina
>white

anyone have a link?

No but she rambled and meandered like she had brain damage

Then you're an idiot and quite possibly subconsciously suicidal.

>LOL U A IDIOT
good counterpoint

DAMAGE CONTROL HILLSHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

You know damn well what he meant by it and it's what he's said all along and this is in no way a genuine detriment to him.

You're right, all along when he is asked about issues he has said stuff like
>I have a plan. But I want to be -- I don't want to -- look. I have a very substantial chance of winning. Make America great again. We're going to make America great again. I have a substantial chance of winning. If I win, I don't want to broadcast to the enemy exactly what my plan is.
The man doesn't even understand his own policies

His policy is literally not to say what his policy is in this particular circumstance. You literally could not have expected anything else unless you were purposely trying your hardest to fabricate some kind of scenario where Trump gave some kind of damning horrible answer.

you were a bit too smart for all those replies, it went way over their heads

You know, me and around 6 other friends made a betting pool about how the debates are gonna go, mostly relating to trump and his impressive ability to never answer a question.

My personal bet was that for the 3 debates, trump will give a direct answer to at max 3 questions. After watching this shitshow, I think I'm in pretty good standing for when those debates start. About $400 bucks to win.

jokes on you faggot nobody watches TV anymore

It was clearly going to shit by 04, of course he was against it then, so was everyone

Just got back home. Can somebody give me the tldr recap on what happened?

Changing your mind after the situation goes to shit. It's called pandering to the press, which is what most spineless celebrities tend to do when they're in the limelight.

>things that never happened

You clearly have no memory of that time period, nor do you live here, and likely you were 8 years old in 2004.