This is real

She's beautiful I think I like her

She thinks I'm attractive

She sounds dumb as fuck

Just be like
>Yeahhh, you're right.
>Well, cya!

girls are so fucking autistic holy shit

You're in. Girls don't give a fuck about politics. They just want chad.

What you think boys?

GAS

This OP.

Leave on a good note and move on to the next.

>girls are so fucking autistic
yeah they are, but only if you're decent looking.

OP can basically fuck this girl all he has to do is play on the fact she isn't suppose to like him

>i totes couldnt be with you even tho you hate me ):
>youre totes cute tho pls fuck me ):

say your kind just wants to keep the ugly ones out you can stay

You're done

Just say you hate the government and would vote for anyone who is so ingrained in it

And say that people think what they're gonna think but you're not racist but don't like try to defend yourself just say like a minor correction

Yeah and the shitty part is they're designed to be that way.

Maybe you can change my mind ;)

>contacts
>chink

burn

Are you a Masshole?

tell her that you do think she's vermin and bail

Put your seed in her and then say "now not everything side you is vermin!"

>Well, I didn't think you were vermin until you wrote me that paragraph

make her eat your poop

Degeneracy at its finest

my man, she just told you she doesn't want you to reveal your power level. if her political view means anything to you just know her views are shallow. just talk to her about anything else, you're in.
hope you don't mess this up, we're proud of you.

"Of course Dobby is still treated like vermin"

Women like it when you don't care about them.

T. A Chad

U would literally respond with "okay" and she would be all over you.

Tell her "You are going to suck my dick anyway"

>You're

>Women like it when you're a Chad
Ftfy

Suppress your power level, then let it all out as you fuck her. She'll actually love you for it

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

KEK

that bitch has taken 2 dicks at once

check 'em

This OP don't be autistic just try and get your dick wet. Its what Trump would want.

Also what the fuck do you have on your dating profile that makes her think your a Trump supporter? you fucking sperg

Wrong women care more about that you act decisively and outgoing
You can weight 120kg they still will want you if you are confident or can fake it well

Make America Date Again ;)

Ok op here sorry for the late reply I've been waiting to make this thread and as you can guess from the fucked up title I'm high as tits.

So tell me what I say right now she typed her paragraph yesterday and I have not responded yet

just tell her that she has the wrong idea about Trump supporters and they don't actually hate all of those people or anybody at all for that matter other than Hillary. idk if you actually want to meet this person IRL for some reason, but you can go from there.

>I'm black, Hispanic and Chinese
It's time to leave, user.

>Waited a day

Nigga please just say "okay"

Please my dude you need to listen to me.

I put MAGA with an American flag emoji at the bottom of my profile

>hate

They don't HATE anyone besides criminals, they just understand that multiculturalism is inherently evil and that peoples are happier among their own kind.

>saggy tits
>lip gloss

fuck that.

Tell her that you're sorry that she's missing out on you because of her own prejudice and cya/have a nice day etc.

The blonde.. Who?

Tell her to post tits

Say, you're doing a whole lot of judging yourself right there by saying everyone who supports Trump "hates" groups of people

Shes ugly as sin, cant even make her tits look good in a picture
5kg of makeup
Just troll and show her how shit her own beliefs are
Shes going to definitely say yes. Then you can tell her shes a gross slut and watch her ape out

say you'll fuck the black outta her then she wont be booted from the country.

>Tell her you will change your mind if she goes on a date with you
>Then redpill her into a qt3.14 Trump supporter

Wrong, face money and status is everything, yer average/robot/ can act however he wants and he isn't gonna pull SHIT except his dick

fuck her
>redpill her while having sex
>make her shout out "TRUMP 2016" as she cums

>pancake tits
Ya na.

Please listen to this man, this will drive her up the god damn wall.

Tell her you wouldn't have sex with somebody so intolerant towards other beliefs

Tell her you'll make her feel like gramma sneaking into massa's cabin at night

The fucking mongrel dickhead doesn't even realize he's being trolled.

This

Amen

fuckin chimp tits

what the hell is going on with her right titty there? looks like its actually drooping out of reality and turning into some kind of cartoon...wtf?

Your*

>this
>attractive
Kill yourself

she wants to be white and worships white dick. she would love it if you fucked her and thought she was inferior. that's what i'm getting from this mongrel slut.

remember that her ancestors are racemixers so interracial shit probably turns her on. good luck with this crazy bitch who dyes her hair blonde and puts in blue contacts while attacking "white racist" trump supporters

Just say "yeahh, I'm just gonna wait to see how everything plays out". Makes you sound open and will most likely lead to a topic change. Then if you meet her and actually like her, redpill her slowly over time.

Money ain't shit. I don't have a car and still pull women. I had a bitch drive me 2 hours to her house to fuck and drink.

Face ain't shit, I'm ugly as hell.

What the fuck is status? My nigga I ain't the mayor.

It's all confidence and not giving a fuck. Stop placing pussy on a pedestal. Plus I'm 6'4" so that helps ;∆)

>implying: the thread

no honorary enough

I'm giving this man an amen. She's a multibreed fucking mongrel.

where the fuck do these people get these ideas. All he wants to do is secure the souther border. Remove illegal immigrants and return jobs to america. Meanwhile these democrats are brainwashed he wants to wipe out non whties

In all honesty tell her it sounds like shes never spoken to a real trump supporter and try to red pill her. Sex is not important every vote counts

salon, huffpo, or whatever other bullshit facebook is pushing.

This, the irony of her own prejudices holding her back.

You are a fucking supermodel compared to your average /r9k/ user

>Sex is not important every vote counts

Truest post ITT

I could actually have fun with this crazy bitch. I think I'll be able to handle her Loretta easily

treat her like shit. she wants to be dominated you stupid nigger.

But she's hotter than my current gf

I want all people to be proud of themselves on their own merits. I want people to love my country like I do. I also want your number.

You can't say "im wrong" because average /r9k/ user looks like a blobfish and it woudnt work with them, of course it woudnt

Finally. A good line.

>using tinder while having a gf

kys faggot

SHE KNOWS TOO MUCH, OP. YOU HAVE TO KILL HER.

You're just as degenerate as she is

>but basically I'm black
DROPPED.

Certified niggress.

Anyone got a leaf blower?

>sex
What a degenerate. She thinks she can interest a conservative in sex? Even to suggest it?
Whatever, mess with her head or something

Correct her record

Why does she think half the country hates her, tell her to stop watching MTV news.

xdddddd
what a unique and original joke
literally rolfing @ your completely original brand of humour

Kek, women have zero values.

You could easily fuck her even after her stupid ass rant. I say go for it. At least make the liberal sluts useful.

Op here most like this I'm trying to go the redpill and fuck her route. Preferably with casual racism and hot sex

Tell her you pose as a trump supporter ironically then drop woke bombs in person. Shit like: "you know 13% of the population commits 80-90% of the crimes?"

just fucking tell her he isnt a racist and she wont be able to find a racist thing he said if she tried.

She'll respect you for not crumbling like a faggot bitch.

Replying to my own post I'm gonna make her go blonde again

where the fuck is OP?

>Black
>Hispanic
>Chinese

Are you content with having lowered standards?