Brit/pol/ - Northern Ireland's brave Enoch Powell edition

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ahjf5x4p6Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=zla_v-7uEXs

>Today's Papers 8/9/16
sli.mg/a/8zVXD3

>Germany orders Britain NOT to seal trade deals before Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/708323/Germany-order-Britain-not-to-seal-trade-deals-before-Brexit-Merkel

>Jeremy Corbyn says UK should reject key aspects of single market after Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/07/jeremy-corbyn-says-uk-should-reject-key-aspects-of-single-market-after-brexit

>New grammar schools are needed to stop rich families dominating best state schools through 'selection by house price', says Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/09/07/new-grammar-schools-are-needed-to-stop-rich-families-dominating/

>Mark Carney says Bank actions reduced impact of Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37299838

>UK will lead world in free trade, says Theresa May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37291832

>Britain to build the Great Wall of Calais
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776897/

>Brexit offers Britain a 'tremendous opportunity', Australian minister says
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-offers-britain-a-tremendous-opportunity-australian-minister-says-a3337781.html

>5 days until the new fiver
thenewfiver.co.uk/

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/708378/Kim-Jong-un-North-Korea-sarcasm-regime-communist-regime
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZSzvuXMpoc
youtube.com/watch?v=1pPL9PPy1MI
youtube.com/watch?v=ObdZ8lhC0f0
neojaponisme.com/2012/05/30/are-japanese-moe-otaku-right-wing/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37300254
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
youtube.com/watch?v=uqNfk5Lh8xA
youtube.com/watch?v=J73fEPJVyjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KARENOCH

It is past your bedtime, you wankers

express.co.uk/news/world/708378/Kim-Jong-un-North-Korea-sarcasm-regime-communist-regime

Based Kim Jong Un.

who's seen that vid where the zebra gets its belly torn up by a crocodile then kicks its own organs out?

I'm up at 5am, too far gone now!

The weebs of britpol have got me watching anime now. Thought my life couldn't get worse desu.

only country in the world not controlled by jews

really makes you think huh?

what time is it in bong land

How long until we make Britain Great again lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZSzvuXMpoc

Yeah. Looked like it couldn't feel a thing.

DON'T DO IT

THE TEMPORARY HAPPINESS IS ONLY THE PRELUDE TO AN EVEN GREATER DEPRESSION

i hate to say it but this also happened to me

just gone 2am lad

It's 6pm here in burgerland. I'm about to go grab some noodles and head to the bar with some lads, even though I can't drink. It's still fun to go out with friends

I watched 2 series before the overwhelming sense that I was disappointing my ancestors, country and god forced me to stop.

10 past 2 pal

I don't care?

I'll never watch it on principle

What does Brit/pol/ think of sideburns?
youtube.com/watch?v=1pPL9PPy1MI

Why are weebs so right-wing?

Try playing katawa shoujo mate, made me very pensive to be honest

>cute grill says I should watch anime
>watch spirited away
>that was cute
>never watch anime again

feels good not being a degenerate peadophile

weebs are pretty much outsiders looking in on society, not much of a part of it. When you have that objectivity it's easy to see how retarded the left is.

that game made me question reality

I proper fucking hate Slade desu

Lads I read a hentai doujin about a cow-girl in the milk production industry and now I feel like going vegan

youtube.com/watch?v=ObdZ8lhC0f0

Trust people on here to make a VN about Japanese cripples.

veganism is a scam to make you become a tranny

Spirited Away was just weeb nonsense. Only good characteristic it had was the art.

That artist is just mean, don`t become a vegan please.
Worst customers, they need to go away.

Gee, you are a grumpy crumpet

But shouldn't we be nice to cows? Torturing animals just too make milk and meat just seems very jewish to me.

Things I don't understand:

>Scottish people
>Nandos
>Apple products
>Going on holiday to Dubai
>People who pretend to be working class
>White men voting Labour
>People that actually like the EU
>Twitter

Thanks for reading lads

>tfw not industrially milked daily

so what do you want them to fuck your wife and get welfare now

Anime isn't very politically correct, especially with regards to women. Otaku are also notoriously right wing. in Japan too, so it's not just here. Here's a liberal blogger who wrote about the correlation:

neojaponisme.com/2012/05/30/are-japanese-moe-otaku-right-wing/

>even though I can't drink
Would probably hang myself desu

Princess Mononoke was his best.

>projection

Brit/pol/ is the comfiest general on Sup Forums by far.

it's only downhill from here

so how much do you lads actually spend thinking about politics and philosophy and stuff? I was pretty normie 5 years ago but now I'm just obsessed with figuring things out and reading history and trying to make sense of the ethics of it all. I can still get through a normal social evening but I have to stop myself getting all grim about it.

nah, just milked gently. And butchered when it's their time, and bred naturally with non-mutant bulls.

I think the meat industry should be taken down to be honest. Hitler was a vegetarian and he pioneered animal rights. He knew what was up

Sitting here with a warm hairdryer blowing on me, on my bed, brit/pol/ to my left, a book to my right, PMQs on tv, with a cuppa and some biscuits

This must be what heroin's like

I'm pretty obssesed with Enoch atm.

But I'm surrounded by the kind of people who could name every person who's shagged who in Holyoaks, but probably couldn't name more than 4 PM's

You`ve got to take it easy when your country is falling apart.
At least we Brexit`d.

Madoka is pretty good to be fair.

I used to read up on it a lot.

FOR THE QUEEN
O
R

T
H
E

Q
U
E
E
N

did somebody say comfy

More interested over the past year, but I've been "redpilled" since I was 14. Was basically seen as a neo nazi by people in school desu.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37300254

>Mr Tusk - who oversaw the UK's EU renegotiation prior to the in/out referendum - has said he wants to see a "velvet divorce" between the UK and EU
>The Dissolution of Czechoslovakia is known as the Velvet Divorce, a reference to the bloodless Velvet Revolution of 1989 that led to the end of the rule of the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia and the formation of a democratic government.

Poetry.

canada is a native kek

>tfw I was some sort of libertarian in school

What's brexit going to be known as to history? The purple divorce?

I once drew a hitler moustache on with marker pen and goose marched along the playground doing the nazi salute

Going to school in a run down all white area has it's advantages

Pretty comfy

I was dropping redpolls about immigration, race, religion, politics etc al the time thinking it would work. Turns out nobody gave a shit or believed me so I was just a sperg. Probably part of the reason why I'm such a loser now honestly.

I wonder why east asian commieblocks are so appealing.
I grew up in Hong Kong and would much rather live in a tiny flat than a stereotypical english house.

Anyone here know any monks? I'd like to become a monk I think

I had a mate that would whisper racist jokes to me in french, he was way more overt than i was.

I remember one time in science we had a half egyptian kid who was actually well alright. Anyway, we were watching a documentary and just as he left the room the building blew up on this doc, so we all said he called it in to al qaeda when he was in the toilet, it was jokes and the teachers never said anything because they found it funny

It just looks aesthetic.

>:(

I don't even mean Sup Forums stuff, like that's my leaning of course but just talking about anything outside of the mainstream. You just get 'lol wow ur deep haha but I'm not listening!' I've got super hard left and 'spiritual' hippy mates who feel the same way, how it's just like talking to a wall.

If it wasn't for the signs I would of mistaken that for a back street in South London.

you think THAT'S bad.

watch THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

>tfw youll never live in a commie block

You like the feeling of insignificance of having an identical living space to everyone else and want to fade away.

They're small and tidy.

I feel the same way about little English cottages.

Well yeah but it's probably always been this way to some degree.

Why would you like to become a monk?

I don't think about other people's accommodation tbqh.

they're too monotonous for me

Constantly. I doubt I've reached similar conclusions to most of the people in this thread though.

why would someone make this?

I love the dread of WWI though, no othe rocnflict has that. It must have seemed like the world was ending to those that fought. I'd love to write a bleak dystopian horror set in a world where WWI went on forever

I really don't know, I just feel a calling inside me telling me to become one

Fuck me it's late lads. I've got work in the morning and I'm lying on my settee as I'm too lazy to go to bed.

The Hong Kong 'New Towns' are actually really nice
>crime is almost non-existent
>Very tidy (as opposed to much of the rest of the city)
>Polite and socially conservative populace
>God-tier public transport

Build a few in Britain and solve the housing crisis in a stroke tbqh. Plus we wouldn't have to concrete over the English countryside with endless suburban sprawl

About 500 years late in this country.

I think it's the sense of being burrowed in to something larger, as opposed to the lord of the manor feel you get with a house.

I think to give the feeling of dread you would have felt on the frontlines.

>I'd love to write a bleak dystopian horror set in a world where WWI went on forever

Basically Warhammer 40k desu. It's like one big intergalactic first world war.

I have work tomorrow and here I am drinking at 2 in the morning.
At least it`s fun.

Look the music desu.

Watch some documentaries on them, even the more contemplative orders like the benedictines still do a lot of physical work each day. Maybe you already know tho.

Is there some sort of fluid in joints lads? When I move my arm it feels like water is moving around and it sounds like a bag of coins being dropped on the ground. Scared desu

y'aint heard nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=uqNfk5Lh8xA

I like the lore of WH40K, it's cool, but it's way too over the top to be scary.

you have free healthcare, just go to the doctors

*Love

>0240am
>thursday morning
>work at 6am
>here a woman shouting at the top of her lungs outside

Never move to Merseyside lads, don't let the white % fool you.

Well what are they?

posting a classic
youtube.com/watch?v=J73fEPJVyjk

>Irish
>White

No I refuse to leave the comfy confines of my abode. I'm sure my arm will be fine.

True. But WWI was quite similar to the the craziness of the first war. Doing cavalry charges against tanks etc...

The principle of duty before self no matter what, combined with the generals complete lack of understanding of the new technology, led to the first world war being one of the most horrifying things to have ever happened.