What would Africa look like if it was home to 1 billion whites instead of 1 billion blacks?

What would Africa look like if it was home to 1 billion whites instead of 1 billion blacks?

1 billion very sunburnt numales and feminists

Are you an emu?

>1 post by this ID

>2 post by this ID

See: South Africa before negroid takeover.

I think he's implying that whites being left on their own without any kikes poisoning the well etc which also implies numales and feminists wouldn't exist.
I can tell you didn't inherit any superior Anglo genes.

It would still look like Kermit

Well, pick a colonial map of Africa and we can start wild mass speculation from there.

We already know

Roads, utilities, hospitals n sheit

What a fucking mistake that was, now they are multiplying out of control and fleeing into europe.

I lost my faith in the white race after what's going on here in europe

Probably still shit. Africa is a hell hole. Part of the reason blacks have such a lower IQ on average is because of the harshness of the environment that influenced their people through the years. All the smart minds fucked off millennia ago to spread their seed elsewhere.

... Outside of mosquitos it's literally paradise.

The bigger question is what if the western world was ruled by niggers

Probably the same because the whites would feel the need to bring in billions of shitskins to increase diversity and relieve their innate guilt.

They would be KANGZ N SHIET

This, Europe wouldn't spend billions and trillions of money colonizing a shit hole. Africa has tons of farmable land and great resources

whites tried to colonize and failed. the most they were ever able to accomplish was cities along the coastline. whites would not be able to survive the harsh desert climates or the dense brush of african forests. so to answer your question, most of africa would look around the same, with huge populated cities along the coast that are similar to what you would find in australia.

basically global hegemony space-faring civilization.

The problem is all of that arable land and resources are only possible to reap the true benefits of now thanks to modern tech. For the longest time we could only benefit from the smallest amount of it. Africa has too much jungle and too much desert, slows everything down.

Like Kipling said, European whites got REALLY lucky in their starting location. In comparison to how long our species has been around, do you realize how long it took the mesopotamian empires to become as grand as they were? A couple thousand years because they had to deal with the fucking middle east in every part that wasn't the fertile crescent. Unlike europe which was perfect for fast development.

>what is Rhodesia