You know Trump got BTFO tonight right?

Say it with me

PRESIDENT
HILLARY
CLINTON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bC1Mc6-RDyQ?t=21s
gizmodo.com/hillary-clinton-had-11-blackberrys-while-secretary-of-s-1786108731
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/06/assange_hillary_clinton_is_lying_about_not_knowing_c_classified_marking_emails_show_shes_used_it_before.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-defends-knowing-state-department-classification-markings/story?id=41889151
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The first thing she said was a lie,

She said "None of my email headers were marked classified".

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Prove it.

youtu.be/bC1Mc6-RDyQ?t=21s

Fuck you, nigger.

I didn't ask you to prove what she said, I asked you to prove the email subject headers.

The head of the FBI said there were and that she lied about them not being there.

CTR on THIS much damage control

The head of the FBI lied because if they were she would be in prison.

He is just trying to save face.

>The head of the FBI lied because if they were she would be in prison.
>she would be in prison
>be in prison
Yeah, the fact that she can get away with perjury so many times is infuriating. We've been saying she's corrupt for a while now.

Notice how drumpflets can't even reply.

Full damage control

She did nothing wrong, innocence doesn't mean someone is corrupt. She has done amazing things for the US and you should be behind her. There has never been anyone more qualified.

she even said herself that she didn't know that the 'C' meant classified. Now she is saying the emails never said 'C' on them?

>She did nothing wrong
She lied under oath. See

>A letter of the alphabet makes something classified.

Have you ever heard anything so retarded?

If she lied under oath she would have been indicted.

This is not the case.
Really grasping at straws drumpflet

You and hillary are both fucking retarded if you don't see a giant C on a document and disregard it.

gizmodo.com/hillary-clinton-had-11-blackberrys-while-secretary-of-s-1786108731

>If she lied under oath she would have been indicted.
>she would have been indicted
see

>Gizmodo

Nice try dude, try quoting a real source.

I'm seeing a giant c on my image board, and it's you. Stands for Cunt.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/06/assange_hillary_clinton_is_lying_about_not_knowing_c_classified_marking_emails_show_shes_used_it_before.html

>Damage control
>an attempt made to correct or rectify a situation that went wrong

>"In the FBI report released Friday," he said. "Hillary Clinton says that she can't remember what a (C) in brackets stands for. Everyone in positions of government, and in WikiLeaks, knows it stands for Classified/Confidential."

>"In fact we have already released thousands of cables," he said, holding one up. "By Hillary Clinton, here she is. See, that is her signature. With a "(C)" in bracket right there. Thousands of example where she herself has used a (C) in brackets by herself. And more than 22,000 times where she has recieved cables from others with this (C) in brackets. So it is absolutely incredible for her to lie. She is lying about not knowing what that is. But it is a bit distrubing that [FBI Director James] Comey goes along with that game."

Well, /pol?

abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-defends-knowing-state-department-classification-markings/story?id=41889151

Keep acting like Hillary has never done anything wrong while every sane american knows she has. Prepared to get BTFO a second time remain cuck.

Here your (you) HillShill

Yep, that's what you drumplets do.

You have to rig shitty Twitter polls because you're desperate.

Pathetic

Why are you so desperate for attention?

The American people and Non CTR think differently.

Participating in a poll is rigging it?

Cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough.

The liberal tears, taste so sweet.

If you notice the gender/skin color of the people posting these kinds of replies, it all makes sense.

>he doesn't know that the "coughing" is actually Hillary uttering ancient incantations in Latin to reinforce the mind control spell

What a canuck cuck.

>She has done amazing things for the US
Like what? Curious about hearing it from you.

BOB SAGET

Didn't ask good questions that pertain to a commander-in-chief forum. I felt there were missed opportunities and shitty questions given to Trump.

God damn you are fucking retarded and delusional

>Say it with me
>PRESIDENT
>HILLARY
>CLINTON

Or the shorter version, world war three.

$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

you guys are both idiots, both trump and hillary supporters. you idiots think there is going to be a huge turn out? Really? on what planet, this will be the most anemic election in a very long time, before the 80s even, nobody likes any of these faggots. one side is a liberal pretending to be a republican and the other is a neocon pretending to be a liberal.

again, no one is going to care to vote this time. watch.

the only thing trump has are the turnouts, that's the only way i see him winning, because believe it or not, not a lot of people are going to vote.