"Pickles" doesn't seem like a traditional Jewish surname...

"Pickles" doesn't seem like a traditional Jewish surname, so how exactly did Stuart manage to convince Didi Kropotkin's 1st-generation immigrant parents to let him marry her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsSA4vqWmZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lotsa money.

But wasn't Stu always struggling to make ends meet and keep deadlines?

The implication was that Stu had a steady income from his patents, so he could go long periods without getting off his ass and making anything new.

>The 60s are over and we lost, Didi!

what did she mean by this

Male line doesn't matter. The "Jewishness" is passed trough the mother. As long as he converts, no one gives a shit.

they weren't rich, snobby jews that cared if their daughter married a non-jew. they were working class immigrants

No. Stu was a semi-successful toy inventor.

They're clearly not your snobbish old money family or stuck up New Yorker. They're working class polish immigrants, and since this show is from the early 90s they might have been refugees.

You'd think Polish Jews of all people would be vehemently opposed to their only daughter marrying a gentile.
Did he convert though?

Not that it matters, but Grandpa Pickles always struck me as a Jew. Maybe Stu changed his name?

>Grandpa Pickles always struck me as a Jew
Didn't Grandpa fight in the war though?

they are refugees, it was the implication on that episode with Didi's parents

he didn't, and it is implied he only supports the jewish beliefs of his family but he himself is catholic

>They were hippies
>As part of the counter-culture, they wanted to tear down the heartless corporations who fuel war and white-wash individuality
>They eventually have to get jobs to get through life
>Didi becomes a house-wife
>Charlotte ends up climbing the corporate ladder to the CEO position in her company

they also ran around naked at some point

do people think Betty is an SJW? because she's probably the first person who'd punch an SJW.

They're kosher pickles, so it's alright.

She's not an SJW. She's a second-wave feminist. Phil and Lil are probably the product of sexual liberation.

So Didi's parents fled from the Nazis during the invasion of Poland, came to the US and had Didi. She became part of anti-establishment youth culture and met Stu Pickles, whom she later married. Becoming the antithesis of what they opposed during their youth.

DEEPEST
LORE

That's actually cool. Thanks to this series and the movie Quiz Show I was obsessed with Jews growing up. We don't have that many here in Canada

also they don't really practice jewish traditions outside of celebrations it seems

also when did Stu fuck Didi in that Rugrats Movie special? Prior to their boat vacation or in said boat vacation?

this, have you seen the fucking size of their house?

>She's a second-wave feminist.
There were quite a few of those in 90's cartoons.
I never thought I'd miss them, but compared to the shit we have today they were incredibly sensible.

they're actually pretty common but yeah we take them for granted back then

sexually liberated women who flaunt their assets make my dick hard

I thought all American houses were mcmansions made of plywood and fake tiling?

Lots of Jews fought in lots of wars.

I kinda feel sorry for Chaz. Last I checked his house was in shambles. Then again surely he repaired his house after winning that money right?

Lots of Jewish families changed their names during the war, who's to say it wasn't something German sounding and grandpa changed it to a nickname or an occupation.

It makes me wonder if Chaz's wife was friends with the gang or if he was only befriended after he became a widower.

I think they have several guest rooms, that is NOT a typical house even through the eyes of a baby. The backyard however, is pretty standard.

So that episode about the blackout bothered me.

How was Stu able to shut down the whole neighborhood with his experiment? Was he siphoning off electricity from the whole community?

Pickles house is very basic to be a mcmansion

I always just thought he made some money off an invention then survived off that with no reliable income and when Didi started teaching she said she was returning to teaching so probably taught full-time before her pregnancy.

In the episode he won the the lottery it just ended with him having a shitty house again. He didn't bother repairing it ad just moved away.

Oh he moved? I don't remember that.

IIRC, after having sold his new house and all of his ostentatious crap (except for the glass elephant, which was broken shortly after), he said that he had enough money left over to buy back his old house and repair it.

They started them, but they weren't big in fighting in them.

the DeVilles are the neighbors right? whereas Dru and Chaz live far away?

I assume then having no Mortage to pay, things slowly started to get better for Chaz until he got his Asian wife.

americans in general have bigger possessions as opposed to europe and asia simply because of how new the country is

there are solid standards in house building standards and are as proportionally expensive as a smaller house

explain

Jews own the media, they have played a critical role in shifting America's public opinion towards pro-war stances numerous times. Also the influence of Israel.

Please go and stay go

You are a citizen of a country that invaded a state on bunk intelligence and revenge-centered war propaganda. The state was Muslim and anti-Semitic, the media is literally owned by Jewish businessmen. What further proof do you need?

you don't have to be Sup Forums or even anti-semitic to see that Zionism is a problem in America

You ever seen Stu's nose and hair bruh? Dude couldn't be more jewish. Must've been a WW2-era alias they never dropped.

Never saw very much of this show. I thought Stu was the jewish one.
I thought that was the joke.

pickles joins deviantart or patreon

Not true, WWI was won thanks to the Jews

Serving with pride in the armed forces

Australians leave

I think it was just one of those "seems bigger on the inside" situations since the show was typically from the babies' perspective.

And Jews fighting in WWII? Still waiting on that.

Stan Lee is the most notable Sup Forums example, but if you want to exclude him as he was an Signal Corps member, there was Will Eisner who was a draftee who became a Warrant Officer.

The Signal Corps aren't real soldiers anyway

shes and adult what were they gonna do and why would they give a fuck?

I think he just short circuited all the transformers.

You don't understand how Jews work, huh.

Yeah but somehow it affected the whole neighborhood, and him fixing the house's fusebox fixed the whole place

Stu himself comes from a Catholic family, which only complicates your question

underrated post.

"I love her, dad."

"Well, shoot, okay."

Rugrats was pretty bally for showing a mixed faith family that functioned pretty well without fully converting one way or another. I'm guessing the kids'd make that call when they were a bit older.

they're pretty loose with religion too, so there's that.

Tommy is non-practicing and Dil worships aliens

Tommy was completely Jewed by the constant tales of the chosen people from his other grandpa.
I like to believe that grandpa Lou tried to subtly work against their influence.

yeah but as we seen in AGU it doesn't seem to affect him

like I said they're pretty loose, like how you'll celebrate christmas even though you don't do catholic stuff

Did All Grown Up have a Mizvah episode?

youtube.com/watch?v=QsSA4vqWmZc

G-grandpa...

It's kosher

Used to be Salzgurkenstein but they changed it at Ellis Island.

>quad sevens of truth
>left untouched in an apologist thread
God speed my man.

Catholics aren't the only Christians you know. Like, say, the Methodists. Of whom some of my cousins are despite their dad being from a big Catholic family. And one of said Methodist cousins married a Jew with a son from a previous marriage and I'all be seeing in less than a month for our big family Christmas party so yes, there are Jews who celebrate Christmas.

my point is there are people celebrate religious holidays despite not practicing religion so much, especially if it involves food

>there are Jews who celebrate Christmas.
You mean Jews who tolerate Christmas.

It's a play on Kosher pickles

How can pickles be anything BUT kosher? It's not shellfish or pork.

>what I say I true, even when I'm clearly wrong, because I can just change what everything means in my head.

seriously get off the internet, go read a fucking book, go talk to another human being, how is the easy and free access to information across our country making it easier for people to believe the most retarded forms of propaganda.....

Kirby fought in the war too

If the pickling process involves non-kosher elements than it's possible. Given how large the Bible is, there's probably a stipulation against eating beets or something. So a super-orthodox Jew might consider some forms of pickling non-kosher based on technicality.

By this bullshit definition most soldiers aren't real soldiers if they work in support roles such as communications or vehicle repair

Most of the people who work in the military work in support roles dingus

And who do they support?
That's right, the real soldiers.

if you're not shooting commies day-in and day-out on the frontlines like in my vidya then you're not a real soldiers

And by your bullshit definition the children in China who make the guns and ammunition for the armies are soldiers as well. If you don't get shot at, you're not a soldier.

Sup Forums - Sup Forums but with a twist

Now you are moving goal posts

>Sup Forums but with a twist

Tumblr?

stu was christian and didi was russian jew
she converted when they married

did you honestly think grandpa lou was a jew? that boy was all american red blooded christian

Stu's Klasky-Csupo drawn Penis