Xavier is Evil

Ordinarily i hate these guys, but a buddy told me to watch this one, and for once it wasn't absolute shit. They're right. Xavier is evil. Everything is his fault. Prove them wrong Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6mOm_CNAog&index=7&list=PL5CC44F2C10A8415C

No, everything is Cyclops's fault.

Why? He was literally brainwashed. He's not culpable.

Nothing After Hours says is adjacent to reality. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can enjoy anything Cracked has to say

But this one actually raises a legitimate point. Did you watch it? Or are you just shooting it down because it's after hours?

>Cracked
I remember when Cracked was still fun to read before they went full retard on the articles.

They may have gone full retard but even a broken clock is right twice a day, and this one makes sense. You still have yet to refute it Sup Forums.

Next time try making an argument yourself instead of linking somewhere else, you'll get more replies.

Honestly, any analysis that needs to be done on youtube instead of just written down shows it hasn't got anything important to say.

And i'm still seeing no refutations. Your trying to dodge the issue Sup Forums. I think you know you can't do it. You can't refute their argument.

So no one can refute the theory that the xmen are in fact the brainwashed pawns of xavier, who perpetuates the race war because he's bored.

It's not on others to disprove your fan theory, it's on you to prove it.

Not warching it.
Explain the points or shill somewhere else.

Magneto and cyclops were right, and xavier had an alternate personality that tried to kill the world. Nobody is disproving this video.

You're on Sup Forums, a written discussion board. Nobody is going to give views to your stupid youtuber. Explain your argument and discussion will arise.
>the xmen are in fact the brainwashed pawns of xavier, who perpetuates the race war because he's bored
There's zero evidence of that, and also is a terrible story.

I'm honestly not trying to shill (I am trolling at this point though, and I will admit it), I just thought it would make for an interesting conversation. Apparently I overestimated Sup Forums's ability and willingness to have a discussion about comics. Go figure.

Holyshit there still doing After Hours. I feeel like I really should get back on cracked.

So the canon accounts where xavier screws with their heads mean nothing? I mean there was an issue where he went in and altered cyclops memories to get him to do as he wished.

>listening to some nerds ideas about comics
God, I hate them and people who listen to these idiots.

>ability and willingness to have a discussion about comics
You mean Sup Forums's ability and willingness to watch a youtube clickbait video.

The fact that he made mistakes once doesnt automatically means that's he's "making war because he's bored" or that he's evil.

If you didn't post a Cracked video, and just regargitated the points word for word, you may have actually got one. Instead, you're just focusing people's anger not at your trolling, but at Cracked. And really, does that make your trolling any good?

>I-I-I just wanna discuss c-comics guys!
>Now watch this CRACKED video so I don't have to write my own points or conclusions!

And when they found out, they literally kicked him out of the school (which is in HIS mansion, if you recall, a point he brings up). Barely ANYBODY tolerates him anymore, to the point where Cyclops takes Magneto into Utopia despite Xavier saying MANY times why it's a bad idea, to the point where it almost seems like spite.

They're an US American racial milita born from an attempt at re-establishing Jim Crowne-style racially segregated schooling - their whole setup wouldn't exist if they didn't feel they had a race war to fight.

God forbid a conversation happen organically.

People started writing him as a manipulative asshole since Vulcan. This led to Lumminati and various other dickish reveals that damaged the character a bit. (In love with Jean Grey was bullshit. Xavier had better taste than that.)

Evil, no. Bad writing to hype a one note character and retcon as usual.

I really hated their "Captain America is the worst hero ever" one because they complain about things like "Captain America represents America, so why is he against the Government? It's so dumb!" shit.

To be fair, that "in love with Jean Grey" was a thing from a brief period in the Silver Age. One panel, in fact, and this was back when EVERYONE wanted to fuck Jean.
There's a reason nobody outside of Kurt Busiek likes Silver Age X-Men, it's crap outside of a handful of stories. Fuck, that era being so horribly written is where the precedent for these arguments all come from.

victory

He's being ironic.

This attitude ill befits a gentlemen of your girth.

What are you implying about my waistline?

How much are you not getting paid for this, shilltern.

Onslaught was because Xavier's brain touched Magneto's too hard. Its literally Xavier being twisted by Magneto's evil, come on now.

Fat, unattractive people such as yourself, shoild work harder at making friends. You can't eat your way to peace, user.

Yeah, Xavier being as bad as he had been was literally an 00s thing because Brubaker had some big master gambit planned that he never finished.

Its bad writing and should be ditched along with other shit developments, but because Xavier's a mentor character people will cling to him being secretly evil until the day they die.

Fuck you, Bru.

Thats what happens when a story doesnt have an end and you have to constantly invent shit to keep it going. Cape comic books are a failed medium.

Can you even make a summary of the history of Superman? The guy who got retconned, replaced, rebooted, replaced again, clonned, separeted into different supermen, etc. Its impossible to make a time line for the actual character.

Or Tony Stark. The Tony Stark that just died, is not even the actual Tony Stark, its a time travelling Tony Stark from the past that got trained to be a replacement for the current Tony Stark. Most people dont even remember that shit.

Almost every character is not the character you think they are. Thats what happens when your medium is shit. And Xavier is a victim of that. So is Scott, whose real power is being the most boring x-man ever so they made him into Magneto lite, but without his plot armor.

Also Jean was legal in New York, and Xavier was a young man at the time-Xavier specifically served in the Korean war instead of World War 2 to show that he's younger than, say, Reed Richards. Its a part of the character that was lost because he's a crippled mentor so of COURSE he's old.

blah blah blah blah we should all read my autobiographical comic about my harrowing trip from ohio to the promised land, only i couldn't afford california rent so i actually live outside of portland but its really meaningful you guys.

Get into a car, find a cliff, and drive off of it.

>cracked

>Brubaker started the evil Xavier meme
I mean, no?!?!?!?!

>white
>old
>authority figure

And so he was the first of the old guard to be sacrificed to the SJWs.

I was thinking more about Manga.

Cape comics should only be written either by the original author, or just make it everything non canon.

>They're right. Xavier is evil. Everything is his fault.

Wait until you get a load of this guy.

Of course you were.

Hey how's that razor sharp Toryama continuity going. He remember all his characters?

>as bad as he had been.

Reading's important.

Yeah Claremont liked implying that shit because he had a huge boner for side switching and that whole Onslaught mess but the point where Xavier was so bad he had to leave the mansion came from a one two Brubaker and Whedon punch of horrifically out of character moments that, more importantly, they never stuck around to have the characters recover from.

Then there was a whole SERIES about Xavier putting his shit back together and it was pretty good but Marvel editorial decided Xavier was better off dead and locked the franchise into its current brilliant direction directly into the dirt.

There is that more fucking comprehensive for you.

Just the good ones ;)

You do realise how pointless and pathetic this ad hominum attack is right?

>op is being a git on the internet
>I'll show him, I'll call him a fat looser!

That's really the best you can do? Meaningless insults?

>Toryama
Literally who?

Organic conversations happen when people discuss points not when they plop a video down in a thread and demand people watch it.